Skip to content

Training Camp 2025

The Browns Board
109 14 2.5k 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

     Aaaaaaand tickets are already sold out with listing up on Ebay. 

     Jesus Christ...  fucking bots. 

    Do bots buy 'em out and then resell?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Do bots buy 'em out and then resell?

    Yep. People, but it's a network. 

    @syd said:

    you should have to show I.D to get in to prove you are the one who secured the tickets

    Radiohead and David Gilmour took it one step further , Along with I.D you also had to show the credit card you used to buy the tickets 

    Agree completely.  Especially something that was free.  all this does is hurt the fans. 

  • That’s a Ballsy move by the bots reselling tickets to training camp for a team with underwhelming projections 

  • That’s a Ballsy move by the bots reselling tickets to training camp for a team with underwhelming projections 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    That’s a Ballsy move by the bots reselling tickets to training camp for a team with underwhelming projections 

    Every way to steal a buck will be exploited.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    That’s a Ballsy move by the bots reselling tickets to training camp for a team with underwhelming projections 

    Every way to steal a buck will be exploited.

    @orion said:

    Every way to steal a buck will be exploited.

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

  • @orion said:

    Every way to steal a buck will be exploited.

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    Sounds enterprising to me. Astros' TV broadcasts have a ton of Gallery Furniture ads from beginning to end.

  • @orion said:

    Every way to steal a buck will be exploited.

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    @bob806 said:

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    They should come with a Trump faced $100 bill made of pure gold clad 99% flexi-steel.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just wait until we see the price of the tickets to the Mattress Factory Of Sadness Dome in Brookpark. 

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    @bob806 said:

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

  • Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby. 
     

  • @bob806 said:

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

    @flugel said:

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

    Insanity but the NFL is truly a machine. Fans pony up big bucks all the time.

    I don't do well with the Browns on tv. In the stadium, you see the play develop- on TV you don't really see it. It tends to get me yelling at the tv all the time, and excessive alcohol abuse lol.

  • Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby. 
     

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby. 
     

    Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?

  • @bob806 said:

    I gave up my season tickets, my cousin has them now. 

    Prices went up $21/ticket ( 42 per game). After a 3-14 season, WTF

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

    @flugel said:

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

    And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half. 
     

    Can’t use that ploy with Google. 

  • @flugel said:

    Ouch!  Don't feel too bad though Bob.  The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either.  At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave.  Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:

    image.png.9b12b4c548299e033e3bd918904428f5.png

    And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half. 
     

    Can’t use that ploy with Google. 

    @alporcini said:

    And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half. 
     

    Can’t use that ploy with Google. 

    Yeah Al, that used to work extremely well with Direct TV.  Unfortunately, that could be why they lost the monopoly to YouTube.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Getting kicked in the balls every Sunday is an expensive hobby. 
     

    Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?

    What did you get?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?

    What did you get?

    @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    ...I know you weren't asking me...but...  🙂 

    Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax.  Then bought a new Mazda CX-5.  Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.  But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.  🙂   I'm on (another) break.  I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    ...I know you weren't asking me...but...  🙂 

    Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax.  Then bought a new Mazda CX-5.  Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.  But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.  🙂   I'm on (another) break.  I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.  

    @orion said:

    ...I know you weren't asking me...but...  🙂 

    Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax.  Then bought a new Mazda CX-5.  Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.  But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.  🙂   I'm on (another) break.  I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.  

    My car is six years old now, has 82k miles but I'm not even thinking about another car anytime soon. I had my last car for 11 years, aiming to do the same with the current. 

    What year is your Vette? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    ...I know you weren't asking me...but...  🙂 

    Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax.  Then bought a new Mazda CX-5.  Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.  But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.  🙂   I'm on (another) break.  I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.  

    @orion said:

    ...I know you weren't asking me...but...  🙂 

    Last month I sold my Mercedes to CarMax.  Then bought a new Mazda CX-5.  Premium Plus trim so I could have the Heads Up Display, Adaptive Headlight and heated rear seats.  But I've spent most of today getting a couple of coats of Zaino Show Car Polish on the Vette and it's wheels.  🙂   I'm on (another) break.  I've still gotta go around it with a spray & wipe of Z6 and then a spray & wipe of Grand Finale.  

     Only knock on those Mazdas are the high failure rate on the active grille shutters.  Both the sensor and the elevator itself. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, and this past year I had to buy her a new car too.?

    What did you get?

    @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Subaru Crosstrek

    That's what my wife has.  (Zaino'd that last weekend)

    @dutch-oven said:

    My car is six years old now, has 82k miles but I'm not even thinking about another car anytime soon. I had my last car for 11 years, aiming to do the same with the current. I was initially not thinking new, but less than 10k miles.  What I found was that the prices for those wasn't all that far off from new.  -  Used cars went way up during the pandemic and have not come back down.

    What year is your Vette? 

    The Vette is a 2000.  It's the only other car ever bought new, for me.   Just finished the detailing.  It's shinin' like the 4th of July!  🙂  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What did you get?

    Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Subaru Crosstrek to replace her crashed Subaru Outback. I swear she did it on purpose.?

    Oh that’s right, that’s what I have too