Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Fauci etc must be prosecuted - the mrna vaccine was contributing to the mutant virus proliferation

Fauci etc must be prosecuted - the mrna vaccine was contributing to the mutant virus proliferation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
15 Posts 5 Posters 146 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #1

    dammit. damn dirtbag communist china.

    https://redstate.com/katie-jerkovich/2025/08/05/rfk-jr-drops-bombshell-about-mrna-vaccines-and-pandemic-it-will-make-you-furious-n2192489

    RFK Jr. Drops Bombshell About mRNA Vaccines and Pandemic - It Will Make You Furious

    "Kennedy announced that the science has been reviewed, and it shows that the shots forced on the public by the government to supposedly stop the COVID pandemic actually helped cause the variants and caused the pandemic to go on longer."

    "

    "We reviewed the science, listened to the experts, and acted," Kennedy's post read. "BARDA is terminating 22 mRNA vaccine development investments because the data show these vaccines fail to protect effectively against upper respiratory infections like COVID and flu."

    "We're shifting that funding toward safer, broader vaccine platforms that remain effective even as viruses mutate," he added."

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not to digress from the topic but I picked up this great Haversack by Helikon-Tex on Amazon.. My Land Nav Kit and My Helikon Sere Pouch , fit perfect inside the sack.. It has nice amenities and I was able to attach a foraging pouch on the side.. The side pouch is from Livans also obtained on Amazon.. The sack has a water bottle pocket inside.. It has decent rigidity... Its going to be my scout bag.. I keep an emergency poncho.. A head net and a UCO spork inside.. A bit prcey but well worth it.. I bought the shoulder pad as a separate item from Zinz.. I can't wait to try it out in the field..

      Haversack!.thumb.jpg.018f0839e2dfb51fab8a97003c36376d.jpg

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • nickersN nickers

        Not to digress from the topic but I picked up this great Haversack by Helikon-Tex on Amazon.. My Land Nav Kit and My Helikon Sere Pouch , fit perfect inside the sack.. It has nice amenities and I was able to attach a foraging pouch on the side.. The side pouch is from Livans also obtained on Amazon.. The sack has a water bottle pocket inside.. It has decent rigidity... Its going to be my scout bag.. I keep an emergency poncho.. A head net and a UCO spork inside.. A bit prcey but well worth it.. I bought the shoulder pad as a separate item from Zinz.. I can't wait to try it out in the field..

        Haversack!.thumb.jpg.018f0839e2dfb51fab8a97003c36376d.jpg

        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @nickers said:

        Not to digress from the topic but I picked up this great Haversack by Helikon-Tex on Amazon.. My Land Nav Kit and My Helikon Sere Pouch , fit perfect inside the sack.. It has nice amenities and I was able to attach a foraging pouch on the side.. The side pouch is from Livans also obtained on Amazon.. The sack has a water bottle pocket inside.. It has decent rigidity... Its going to be my scout bag.. I keep an emergency poncho.. A head net and a UCO spork inside.. A bit prcey but well worth it.. I bought the shoulder pad as a separate item from Zinz.. I can't wait to try it out in the field..

        Haversack!.thumb.jpg.018f0839e2dfb51fab8a97003c36376d.jpg

        no problem with the digressing, I'm going to repack my go bag and hiking bag again. Adding birch bark to your fire kit is a great idea, unless you already do. Another idea - binoculars. Infra-red. They are amazing, and you can see whole scenes. So much stuff and information. I'm going to buy a book on navigation from Nature Reliance. Check out their classes.

        nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          No one I trust more to research vaccines than the guy that has a history of being strongly anti vaxx

          And if he ever gets data he doesn't like he can just fire the person collecting the data, like trump did

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          VaporTrailV 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C calfoxwc

            @nickers said:

            Not to digress from the topic but I picked up this great Haversack by Helikon-Tex on Amazon.. My Land Nav Kit and My Helikon Sere Pouch , fit perfect inside the sack.. It has nice amenities and I was able to attach a foraging pouch on the side.. The side pouch is from Livans also obtained on Amazon.. The sack has a water bottle pocket inside.. It has decent rigidity... Its going to be my scout bag.. I keep an emergency poncho.. A head net and a UCO spork inside.. A bit prcey but well worth it.. I bought the shoulder pad as a separate item from Zinz.. I can't wait to try it out in the field..

            Haversack!.thumb.jpg.018f0839e2dfb51fab8a97003c36376d.jpg

            no problem with the digressing, I'm going to repack my go bag and hiking bag again. Adding birch bark to your fire kit is a great idea, unless you already do. Another idea - binoculars. Infra-red. They are amazing, and you can see whole scenes. So much stuff and information. I'm going to buy a book on navigation from Nature Reliance. Check out their classes.

            nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 14k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @calfoxwc said:

            no problem with the digressing, I'm going to repack my go bag and hiking bag again. Adding birch bark to your fire kit is a great idea, unless you already do. Another idea - binoculars. Infra-red. They are amazing, and you can see whole scenes. So much stuff and information. I'm going to buy a book on navigation from Nature Reliance. Check out their classes.

            Yeah , I'm waiting for the next Orienteering class  over here at Jordan Creek Park at the Enviornmental Learning center in the fall.... Its just around the corner about half mile from where I live.. I also bought a nice large wool blanket.. Browns colors ironically.. Its nice thick and soft.. I only need one telescopic lens as I'm blind in my left eye.... I wish I could afford a Thermal FLIR cam.. Those things are great...

            https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DRJ6DSGT?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1

            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
            C 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • nickersN nickers

              @calfoxwc said:

              no problem with the digressing, I'm going to repack my go bag and hiking bag again. Adding birch bark to your fire kit is a great idea, unless you already do. Another idea - binoculars. Infra-red. They are amazing, and you can see whole scenes. So much stuff and information. I'm going to buy a book on navigation from Nature Reliance. Check out their classes.

              Yeah , I'm waiting for the next Orienteering class  over here at Jordan Creek Park at the Enviornmental Learning center in the fall.... Its just around the corner about half mile from where I live.. I also bought a nice large wool blanket.. Browns colors ironically.. Its nice thick and soft.. I only need one telescopic lens as I'm blind in my left eye.... I wish I could afford a Thermal FLIR cam.. Those things are great...

              https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DRJ6DSGT?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1

              calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @nickers said:

              I wish I could afford a Thermal FLIR cam.. Those things are great...

              https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DRJ6DSGT?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1

              I want a couple of wool blankets from army surplus. Not cheap.

              Here is a possibility:

              https://verniershop.com/products/long-range-night-vision-binoculars

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                No one I trust more to research vaccines than the guy that has a history of being strongly anti vaxx

                And if he ever gets data he doesn't like he can just fire the person collecting the data, like trump did

                VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 6k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
                #7

                @mld-woody said:

                No one I trust more to research vaccines than the guy that has a history of being strongly anti vaxx

                And if he ever gets data he doesn't like he can just fire the person collecting the data, like trump did

                Current NIH chair is Jay Bhattacharya, MD/PhD. He had an entire career of publications in the field of epidemiology, but because his opinions were at odds with Fauci's opinions during the pandemic, big tech went and silenced him at the behest of the Biden admin. Let's not pretend that it's just lay people who have serious concerns with the potential side effects of mRNA vaccines. 2020-2022 was a very dark time for academic medicine that was focused more on dogma ("trust the science") versus the actual scientific method. I'm a very outspoken person, but I kept my mouth shut with my concerns because I didn't want to get kicked out of residency. The climate has thankfully improved since then, but the draconian measures that were taken have caused lay people to trust medical science even less, and now the rates of pretty much all vaccinations have fallen. 

                Here is an interview Dr. Bhattacharya did this month where he speaks on the danger of groupthink in academia. He's one of Trump's best appointees.

                https://reason.com/2025/08/02/science-needs-dissent-nih-director-jay-bhattacharya-on-covid-autism-and-climate-change/

                MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 14k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                  #8

                  Here you go cal.. Here's a better look.. The Land Nav pouch is a Condor Sidekick.. I love it!..I have two foraging pouches.. one for holding a small bush pot and a fuel canister.. The other items go in the haversack.. I will include links for all of the items.. And yes.. I knew about birch bark.. Just haven't had a chance to procure any.. I'm having trouble finding a place that sells chert and flint... Its hard to find in NE Ohio.. But I did find some in Nevada and Arizona by happenstance on the ground..

                  https://www.amazon.com/Livans-Tactical-Drastring-Adjustable-Paintball/dp/B07Y7CN2QL/ref=sr_1_12?crid=1BBA9HM21L8ZF&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.9KrR-P2NFlcBYZS6FBC-pBH4TG129944z06Q_QO3P9qYyKIpLdSRxrFTcUBbmG1Mh1HW9uCBnBJWxXCF9oTrpwUc9hfYEu8JVZruw9w9Kw8r3LXrsGWQIEzyfJ3D246qhDFeO8p8arfreAB6XUwcukxXADinOPyVPynoVPlcP5Uh_pOtYImuENHyQnpmrsUqsu1by4ZCujaEIY3Gt6CX3M-F38LDe7D4zqw2qo1o6ka9DY5NY4VZtkeeRP-DTLmvTAhmY-_uWKDu9hCdg-5KKvDcWLRRyQ8q_RRb0q0hgHc.o7YJh6HJavy3pnMzG9VS7ztp58Y47OewM5W5Qccn7go&dib_tag=se&keywords=livans%2Btactical%2Bpouch&qid=1754515676&sprefix=Livans%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-12&th=1

                  https://www.amazon.com/Condor-Sidekick-Pouch-Coyote-Brown/dp/B072FKPHQV/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1VCUGUAVR9D22&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.3aDvf22lFl8z1xPLGki8URojDfVBs5W6_LZwpTSLwJs02fCXjEinhSBBnpiA2T8Oc_A9eZCCSY67_s2gNCxdDrGRexzi8tHQgr2StXePK4n5YpTFUIj_OM0et-yvHltWqH6FXStAnUoqsIe9KBkmJLgzgNgr5eDEMG_Q98Eh0rRX1zzX8Tb_zRTO_l2b8QOWo6j4RtLtU_jcTQ0CLiwvMDKqfXsAmGAjRr9ODB50io0sTJR1AUwRsJpvCMc1TNKL_9VujnJeLYAYsOrk3SlCQHxLAGbZPWskN2U2Im1NCEE.TNkClV1LUlPurXNsiAnP7SG-gQ22mybjJdVSxo8AzzU&dib_tag=se&keywords=Condor+Sidekick+pouch&qid=1754515587&sprefix=condor+sidekick+pouch%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-2

                  Helikon2.thumb.jpg.c5df271ba153fac925f459c3e04900c4.jpg

                  CondorSidekick.thumb.jpg.aa493c058e009cdd6dc850df44b819e5.jpg2025-08-06_16-54-06_155.thumb.jpeg.5259aad9cc737f3dd371457a6b7b3547.jpegHelikon3.thumb.jpg.f126b4dec58b58ddf070ee47d7d69d55.jpgHelikon1.thumb.jpg.fa5280f308ad01de1b9c41930c74a87f.jpg

                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                    @mld-woody said:

                    No one I trust more to research vaccines than the guy that has a history of being strongly anti vaxx

                    And if he ever gets data he doesn't like he can just fire the person collecting the data, like trump did

                    Current NIH chair is Jay Bhattacharya, MD/PhD. He had an entire career of publications in the field of epidemiology, but because his opinions were at odds with Fauci's opinions during the pandemic, big tech went and silenced him at the behest of the Biden admin. Let's not pretend that it's just lay people who have serious concerns with the potential side effects of mRNA vaccines. 2020-2022 was a very dark time for academic medicine that was focused more on dogma ("trust the science") versus the actual scientific method. I'm a very outspoken person, but I kept my mouth shut with my concerns because I didn't want to get kicked out of residency. The climate has thankfully improved since then, but the draconian measures that were taken have caused lay people to trust medical science even less, and now the rates of pretty much all vaccinations have fallen. 

                    Here is an interview Dr. Bhattacharya did this month where he speaks on the danger of groupthink in academia. He's one of Trump's best appointees.

                    https://reason.com/2025/08/02/science-needs-dissent-nih-director-jay-bhattacharya-on-covid-autism-and-climate-change/

                    MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                    • 33k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @vaportrail said:

                    Current NIH chair is Jay Bhattacharya, MD/PhD. He had an entire career of publications in the field of epidemiology, but because his opinions were at odds with Fauci's opinions during the pandemic, big tech went and silenced him at the behest of the Biden admin. Let's not pretend that it's just lay people who have serious concerns with the potential side effects of mRNA vaccines. 2020-2022 was a very dark time for academic medicine that was focused more on dogma ("trust the science") versus the actual scientific method. I'm a very outspoken person, but I kept my mouth shut with my concerns because I didn't want to get kicked out of residency. The climate has thankfully improved since then, but the draconian measures that were taken have caused lay people to trust medical science even less, and now the rates of pretty much all vaccinations have fallen. 

                    Here is an interview Dr. Bhattacharya did this month where he speaks on the danger of groupthink in academia. He's one of Trump's best appointees.

                    https://reason.com/2025/08/02/science-needs-dissent-nih-director-jay-bhattacharya-on-covid-autism-and-climate-change/

                    And you don't think there's any blame to give people like RFK regarding the dropping vaccination rates? 

                    Sorry, but if we have years and years of a guy pushing anti vaxx conspiracy theories I'm not going to trust anything he reports out regarding vaccines. There are plenty of quotes from folks in related medical leadership being against his decision. We're setting ourselves back cutting medical research. 

                    But hey, at least that's more money for the military and Israel 

                    Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                    VaporTrailV 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      booster.jpg

                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      😂
                      Quote Reply
                      • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        covid (10).jpg

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          @vaportrail said:

                          Current NIH chair is Jay Bhattacharya, MD/PhD. He had an entire career of publications in the field of epidemiology, but because his opinions were at odds with Fauci's opinions during the pandemic, big tech went and silenced him at the behest of the Biden admin. Let's not pretend that it's just lay people who have serious concerns with the potential side effects of mRNA vaccines. 2020-2022 was a very dark time for academic medicine that was focused more on dogma ("trust the science") versus the actual scientific method. I'm a very outspoken person, but I kept my mouth shut with my concerns because I didn't want to get kicked out of residency. The climate has thankfully improved since then, but the draconian measures that were taken have caused lay people to trust medical science even less, and now the rates of pretty much all vaccinations have fallen. 

                          Here is an interview Dr. Bhattacharya did this month where he speaks on the danger of groupthink in academia. He's one of Trump's best appointees.

                          https://reason.com/2025/08/02/science-needs-dissent-nih-director-jay-bhattacharya-on-covid-autism-and-climate-change/

                          And you don't think there's any blame to give people like RFK regarding the dropping vaccination rates? 

                          Sorry, but if we have years and years of a guy pushing anti vaxx conspiracy theories I'm not going to trust anything he reports out regarding vaccines. There are plenty of quotes from folks in related medical leadership being against his decision. We're setting ourselves back cutting medical research. 

                          But hey, at least that's more money for the military and Israel 

                          VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 6k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @mld-woody said:

                          And you don't think there's any blame to give people like RFK regarding the dropping vaccination rates? 

                          Sure, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to how many people who decided to opt out after the way the pandemic was handled.

                          MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • F FairHooker11

                            booster.jpg

                            calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @fairhooker11 said:

                            booster.jpg

                            pretty much - dems demand everyone to be sheep and fall in line.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • F FairHooker11

                              covid (10).jpg

                              calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                              • 64k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @fairhooker11 said:

                              covid (10).jpg

                              oh, dammit. I didn't know that..... it explains a lot....

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                                @mld-woody said:

                                And you don't think there's any blame to give people like RFK regarding the dropping vaccination rates? 

                                Sure, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to how many people who decided to opt out after the way the pandemic was handled.

                                MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                • 33k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @vaportrail said:

                                Sure, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to how many people who decided to opt out after the way the pandemic was handled.

                                Not directly disagreeing, but I'd love to see data on that. Not to mention the comments from people like RFK and other anti vaxxers surely amplified anti vaxx sentiment during the pandemic. And now we have measles. Fun. 

                                Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate