Skip to content

The Official Preseason Browns at Panthers Game Thread

The Browns Board
100 23 2.0k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Shedeur Sanders Mania begins meow. 

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    It's just good to have a game thread...

  • Shedeur Sanders Mania begins meow. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @dutch-oven said:

    Shedeur Sanders Mania begins meow. 

    C'mon brother.  Get on board the train for a day.  The train wreck doesn't happen until nighttime.  🙂  

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Annnd here come the Shadeur Scrotum lickers right on cue!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    looking forward to what Luke  can do tonight

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'll be on, at minimum, for the first half.   If you're looking for a place to watch the game, talk shop and say your piece - feel free to join us on discord.  I'll be streaming it live. 

    https://discord.gg/xX5PvpFh

    You can download it for your phone, tablet, laptop or PC.

    https://discord.com/download

  • Annnd here come the Shadeur Scrotum lickers right on cue!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nickers said:

    Annnd here come the Shadeur Scrotum lickers right on cue!

    Hey, I'm for any young QB who can come in and BE the next Bernie Kosar, Brian Sipe, etc. for our team.  TODAY, we have a rookie QB that we just drafted starting at QB.  So, naturally, I'm hoping this kid shows that he IS / MIGHT BE, the next Otto Graham.  And although I don't like short QB's, I'd be rooting for Gabriel to be our next really good QB if he was starting today.  

    The sooner we find our next really good QB, the better.  If it has to be next April, then so be it.  But at this point in time, the book has yet to be written.

  • @nickers said:

    Annnd here come the Shadeur Scrotum lickers right on cue!

    Hey, I'm for any young QB who can come in and BE the next Bernie Kosar, Brian Sipe, etc. for our team.  TODAY, we have a rookie QB that we just drafted starting at QB.  So, naturally, I'm hoping this kid shows that he IS / MIGHT BE, the next Otto Graham.  And although I don't like short QB's, I'd be rooting for Gabriel to be our next really good QB if he was starting today.  

    The sooner we find our next really good QB, the better.  If it has to be next April, then so be it.  But at this point in time, the book has yet to be written.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #8

    @orion said:

    Hey, I'm for any young QB who can come in and BE the next Bernie Kosar, Brian Sipe, etc. for our team.  TODAY, we have a rookie QB that we just drafted starting at QB.  So, naturally, I'm hoping this kid shows that he IS / MIGHT BE, the next Otto Graham.  And although I don't like short QB's, I'd be rooting for Gabriel to be our next really good QB if he was starting today.  

    The sooner we find our next really good QB, the better.  If it has to be next April, then so be it.  But at this point in time, the book has yet to be written.

    I hope so too.. I'm just not ready to anoint the kid based on Preseason snaps.... I just dont want to see the kid force fed into it..Flacco should be the starter unless he's injured or ineffective.. There's no need to rush him.. I don't think the browns are going far unless an act of God reigns down upon our secondary... I expect a few slices of toast with those broken egg yolks this season..

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Shedeur Sanders Mania begins meow. 

    C'mon brother.  Get on board the train for a day.  The train wreck doesn't happen until nighttime.  🙂  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #9

    @orion said:

    C'mon brother.  Get on board the train for a day.  The train wreck doesn't happen until nighttime.  🙂  

    My issue with Sanders - which you and I bantered over numerous times last offseason - was mostly concerning me not feeling he was worth the #2 pick, and the circus that would be surrounding him if he got drafted here. 
     

    Well we got him with a 5th round pick, and so far there really hasn’t been any shenanigans surrounding him, minus the two speeding tickets. I’ve got an open mind regarding Sanders. Him becoming the Browns franchise qb would be such a game changer.

    Do I think this is going to happen? I have my doubts, which is why I’ll be checking out all the top QBs this college season. But it would be great if it did 

  • @orion said:

    C'mon brother.  Get on board the train for a day.  The train wreck doesn't happen until nighttime.  🙂  

    My issue with Sanders - which you and I bantered over numerous times last offseason - was mostly concerning me not feeling he was worth the #2 pick, and the circus that would be surrounding him if he got drafted here. 
     

    Well we got him with a 5th round pick, and so far there really hasn’t been any shenanigans surrounding him, minus the two speeding tickets. I’ve got an open mind regarding Sanders. Him becoming the Browns franchise qb would be such a game changer.

    Do I think this is going to happen? I have my doubts, which is why I’ll be checking out all the top QBs this college season. But it would be great if it did 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #10

    @dutch-oven said:

     me not feeling he was worth the #2 pick,.....Well we got him with a 5th round pick,

    Yeah, but we did have to include our remaining 6th round pick also.  They're unveiling a statue in New England of a 6th round pick that wore #12.  🙂   A lot of teams, including us, could've had him.  Perhaps this time WE got the star that everyone passed on.  ( yesterday my friends came over and we made music.  one of the tunes was A Horse With No Name so perhaps I'm still in La-La land )  La Laa Laa La La La La, La La La, Laa Laa   🙂  

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #11

    Can we play meaningful games in December and can we have a definitive answer at QB going into the 2026 draft.  

    we don’t need false hope at QB and we pass on this promising litter of 2026 QBs.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Hoping to see 2 TDs for Mentor phenom Luke Floriea

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Drink: poured

    Food: ready

    Battlestation: armed

    game: on

    hog: cranked

    Yee: haw

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Clase style: Sanders 1st Throw TD pass is +10000

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Nice punt and coverage!

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #16

    That was a shit spot, sir. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    And that is why I want Kamara on this team, on the IDL for pass rush snaps.  

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    That 3rd down pass with a better TE is a first down. 

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    If the Franchise QB is on the roster and can prove himself to be the Franchise QB then the Brownies have 2 First Round Picks in 2026 that can be put to better use than another gamble on a QB.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #20

    WE HAVE A QB WHO KNOWS HOW AND WHEN TO SLIDE!!!!