Skip to content

The Official Preseason Browns vs Rams Game Thread

The Browns Board
45 15 651 1
  • Anyone with a Facebook account should check out this clip on the game Adin Huntington had. . .
     

    https://fb.watch/BIx4BKdNvX/?

  • Anyone with a Facebook account should check out this clip on the game Adin Huntington had. . .
     

    https://fb.watch/BIx4BKdNvX/?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Anyone with a Facebook account should check out this clip on the game Adin Huntington had. . .
     

    https://fb.watch/BIx4BKdNvX/?

    He's been doing this every game.

  • Anyone with a Facebook account should check out this clip on the game Adin Huntington had. . .
     

    https://fb.watch/BIx4BKdNvX/?

    @canton-dawg said:

    Anyone with a Facebook account should check out this clip on the game Adin Huntington had. . .
     

    https://fb.watch/BIx4BKdNvX/?

    Low man wins. How did this guy not get drafted? I know it’s one game but goodness…

    To quote Oliver Twist, “please sir, l want some more.”

  • I haven't paid attention to his kicking in camp.  Has he displayed inaccuracy?  I know that Hopkins has.

    @ballpeen said:

    I haven't paid attention to his kicking in camp.  Has he displayed inaccuracy?  I know that Hopkins has.

    According the back of my envelope:   But boy when Hopkins missed that XP against the Rams, he missed it by a mile.  Looked like one of my pull-hooks off the tee.  

    Hopkins   PAT = 4 of 6    FG = 3 for 3,     23, 28, 46

    Szmyt      PAT = 1  of 1     FG = 3 for 3,     33, 37, 49

  • @ballpeen said:

    I haven't paid attention to his kicking in camp.  Has he displayed inaccuracy?  I know that Hopkins has.

    According the back of my envelope:   But boy when Hopkins missed that XP against the Rams, he missed it by a mile.  Looked like one of my pull-hooks off the tee.  

    Hopkins   PAT = 4 of 6    FG = 3 for 3,     23, 28, 46

    Szmyt      PAT = 1  of 1     FG = 3 for 3,     33, 37, 49

    @orion said:

    According the back of my envelope:   But boy when Hopkins missed that XP against the Rams, he missed it by a mile.  Looked like one of my pull-hooks off the tee.  

    Hopkins   PAT = 4 of 6    FG = 3 for 3,     23, 28, 46

    Szmyt      PAT = 1  of 1     FG = 3 for 3,     33, 37, 49

    I knew Hopkins missed some PAT's.  I wasn't sure about Szmyt.

  • @orion said:

    According the back of my envelope:   But boy when Hopkins missed that XP against the Rams, he missed it by a mile.  Looked like one of my pull-hooks off the tee.  

    Hopkins   PAT = 4 of 6    FG = 3 for 3,     23, 28, 46

    Szmyt      PAT = 1  of 1     FG = 3 for 3,     33, 37, 49

    I knew Hopkins missed some PAT's.  I wasn't sure about Szmyt.

    @ballpeen said:

    I knew Hopkins missed some PAT's

    I don't see how anyone can have any faith in him.  If I had been running TC I'd have had 2 kickers in camp but neither would've been Hopkins.  And I'd keep shuffling them in and out until I found one that could kick it straight.  

  • @ballpeen said:

    I knew Hopkins missed some PAT's

    I don't see how anyone can have any faith in him.  If I had been running TC I'd have had 2 kickers in camp but neither would've been Hopkins.  And I'd keep shuffling them in and out until I found one that could kick it straight.  

    @orion said:

    I don't see how anyone can have any faith in him.  If I had been running TC I'd have had 2 kickers in camp but neither would've been Hopkins.  And I'd keep shuffling them in and out until I found one that could kick it straight.  

    With us signing Hopkins to a guaranteed contract, having him in camp was a given.

  • @orion said:

    I don't see how anyone can have any faith in him.  If I had been running TC I'd have had 2 kickers in camp but neither would've been Hopkins.  And I'd keep shuffling them in and out until I found one that could kick it straight.  

    With us signing Hopkins to a guaranteed contract, having him in camp was a given.

    @ballpeen said:

    With us signing Hopkins to a guaranteed contract, having him in camp was a given.

    You are right.  But I hope you are not right at 4pm on Tuesday.

  • am in favor of moving on from Hopkins.

  • am in favor of moving on from Hopkins.

    @ballpeen said:

    am in favor of moving on from Hopkins.

    And missing point after attempts should be enough to dismiss.