The 2026 NFL DRAFT QB derby watch!
-
Beau Pribula looks the part now away from PSU.
I'll never forget the experience when I had season tix to Vanderbilt Football. This one couple catches me coming up the stairs to my seat trying not to laugh at the 1 goof ball in the crowd with a Cleveland Browns hat and a Vandy Football T-shirt. You know I got the "You poor thing." For some reason I told them like I can't stand Touchdowns or teams that score a lot of them. My seats are in the end zone just in case I forget that... After that, I had to be careful I didn't wear any Ohio State stuff though.
Long story short, the real reason I got the season tix was because of how cheap they were to watch SEC football. I never had any intentions of following that team; but they were so freakin bad I couldn't help feeling sorry for them. They reeled me in to have them just behind 1) Ohio State, 2) Syracuse. I know James Franklin is being seen as a guy that can't win the BIG Games at Penn State right now. It's not any different than the way many people were seeing Ryan Day before last year. Okay. But if you can come to Vandy and put together back to back 9 wins seasons in the SEC and beat the in-state rival UT - that's college football's equivalent of watching someone walk on water. Anyway, Franklin doesn't have the magic yet to win the BIG one at Penn State. Having said that, they weren't competitive enough to be playing in very many big games before he arrived. The Defensive Coordinator (Jim Knowles) that saved Ryan Day's ass after gagging on Michigan again last year - could help the next HC trying to elude the "can't win the big game" reputation. If College Football had a Lancelot Award - Jim Knowles would own it and be defending it the way he is doing so as we speak.
I'll never forget the experience when I had season tix to Vanderbilt Football. This one couple catches me coming up the stairs to my seat trying not to laugh at the 1 goof ball in the crowd with a Cleveland Browns hat and a Vandy Football T-shirt. You know I got the "You poor thing." For some reason I told them like I can't stand Touchdowns or teams that score a lot of them. My seats are in the end zone just in case I forget that... After that, I had to be careful I didn't wear any Ohio State stuff though.
Long story short, the real reason I got the season tix was because of how cheap they were to watch SEC football. I never had any intentions of following that team; but they were so freakin bad I couldn't help feeling sorry for them. They reeled me in to have them just behind 1) Ohio State, 2) Syracuse. I know James Franklin is being seen as a guy that can't win the BIG Games at Penn State right now. It's not any different than the way many people were seeing Ryan Day before last year. Okay. But if you can come to Vandy and put together back to back 9 wins seasons in the SEC and beat the in-state rival UT - that's college football's equivalent of watching someone walk on water. Anyway, Franklin doesn't have the magic yet to win the BIG one at Penn State. Having said that, they weren't competitive enough to be playing in very many big games before he arrived. The Defensive Coordinator (Jim Knowles) that saved Ryan Day's ass after gagging on Michigan again last year - could help the next HC trying to elude the "can't win the big game" reputation. If College Football had a Lancelot Award - Jim Knowles would own it and be defending it the way he is doing so as we speak.
“I can’t stand touchdowns…”. That’s a great one.
some random thoughts1 Ryan Day slayed some giants before 2024. He didn’t start at Vandy and essentially started on 3rd base although that line of thinking erases the pretty good body of work prior to being the HC of TOSU.
2. PSU has had the same QB coach for 5 years in that time he’s had talented Sean Clifford, Will Levis (left and was a 1st round pick), 5 star Allar (steady inconsistent performer from 23-25), Pribula (left). Righting this could go a long way for James Franklin and his quest to slay the dragon. I have to believe Ryan Day and his staff could have done better with this group just as Kentucky and Missouri are doing with PSU castoffs.
3. I don’t know if Knowles saved him or what transpired after Michigan 2024. There are lots of Buckeye fans that don’t agree with this take and feel like Day stepped in and/or got others on the Defensive Staff more involved and this falls in line with the sudden rift and then fallout to the point where Knowles hits the doors and screws the celebration party. And There were certainly growing pains in Knowles system in year 1 and 2.
-
Allar, being my choice last year - might be on his way to having a great year - with brand new wr's to help him...we'll see.
https://sports.yahoo.com/article/penn-state-finally-found-solution-004927702.html
Penn State finally found the solution to unlocking Drew Allar as James Franklin and company destroy Nevada
Allar, being my choice last year - might be on his way to having a great year - with brand new wr's to help him...we'll see.
https://sports.yahoo.com/article/penn-state-finally-found-solution-004927702.html
Penn State finally found the solution to unlocking Drew Allar as James Franklin and company destroy Nevada
BREAKING NEWS: The second coming of Mitch Trubisky is playing on a much more talented team than North Carolina was - while he'll enter the NFL Draft with more starting experience in a much stronger Conference.
-
I'll never forget the experience when I had season tix to Vanderbilt Football. This one couple catches me coming up the stairs to my seat trying not to laugh at the 1 goof ball in the crowd with a Cleveland Browns hat and a Vandy Football T-shirt. You know I got the "You poor thing." For some reason I told them like I can't stand Touchdowns or teams that score a lot of them. My seats are in the end zone just in case I forget that... After that, I had to be careful I didn't wear any Ohio State stuff though.
Long story short, the real reason I got the season tix was because of how cheap they were to watch SEC football. I never had any intentions of following that team; but they were so freakin bad I couldn't help feeling sorry for them. They reeled me in to have them just behind 1) Ohio State, 2) Syracuse. I know James Franklin is being seen as a guy that can't win the BIG Games at Penn State right now. It's not any different than the way many people were seeing Ryan Day before last year. Okay. But if you can come to Vandy and put together back to back 9 wins seasons in the SEC and beat the in-state rival UT - that's college football's equivalent of watching someone walk on water. Anyway, Franklin doesn't have the magic yet to win the BIG one at Penn State. Having said that, they weren't competitive enough to be playing in very many big games before he arrived. The Defensive Coordinator (Jim Knowles) that saved Ryan Day's ass after gagging on Michigan again last year - could help the next HC trying to elude the "can't win the big game" reputation. If College Football had a Lancelot Award - Jim Knowles would own it and be defending it the way he is doing so as we speak.
“I can’t stand touchdowns…”. That’s a great one.
some random thoughts1 Ryan Day slayed some giants before 2024. He didn’t start at Vandy and essentially started on 3rd base although that line of thinking erases the pretty good body of work prior to being the HC of TOSU.
2. PSU has had the same QB coach for 5 years in that time he’s had talented Sean Clifford, Will Levis (left and was a 1st round pick), 5 star Allar (steady inconsistent performer from 23-25), Pribula (left). Righting this could go a long way for James Franklin and his quest to slay the dragon. I have to believe Ryan Day and his staff could have done better with this group just as Kentucky and Missouri are doing with PSU castoffs.
3. I don’t know if Knowles saved him or what transpired after Michigan 2024. There are lots of Buckeye fans that don’t agree with this take and feel like Day stepped in and/or got others on the Defensive Staff more involved and this falls in line with the sudden rift and then fallout to the point where Knowles hits the doors and screws the celebration party. And There were certainly growing pains in Knowles system in year 1 and 2.
“I can’t stand touchdowns…”. That’s a great one.
some random thoughts1 Ryan Day slayed some giants before 2024. He didn’t start at Vandy and essentially started on 3rd base although that line of thinking erases the pretty good body of work prior to being the HC of TOSU.
2. PSU has had the same QB coach for 5 years in that time he’s had talented Sean Clifford, Will Levis (left and was a 1st round pick), 5 star Allar (steady inconsistent performer from 23-25), Pribula (left). Righting this could go a long way for James Franklin and his quest to slay the dragon. I have to believe Ryan Day and his staff could have done better with this group just as Kentucky and Missouri are doing with PSU castoffs.
3. I don’t know if Knowles saved him or what transpired after Michigan 2024. There are lots of Buckeye fans that don’t agree with this take and feel like Day stepped in and/or got others on the Defensive Staff more involved and this falls in line with the sudden rift and then fallout to the point where Knowles hits the doors and screws the celebration party. And There were certainly growing pains in Knowles system in year 1 and 2.
Well done!!! My point of all that wasn't to make you change your mind about him or win an argument - clearly I'd lose this one. Having said that, I just want to make the point of what he did at a school that never did anything in the SEC warranted him being hired at PSU. Former NFL Coach Bill O'Brien tried at Penn State and only lasted 2 years. They may just be Nittany Lions but that program was a bigger animal than people realize. Despite the despicable stuff that unfolded with Joe PA in charge - the standard and expectation to win there never died. The true magic or strength of James Franklin is the energy and positivity he brings and instills in guys. He got Jordan Rodgers to come to Vanderbilt who warned Franklin "I'm not my brother Aaron." He told him that's good because I'm not recruiting him - I want you as you. You're the fit I need here. The only thing I ask is that you believe in yourself the same way you did in the film I watched of you. It's all there. Franklin improved the weight room and everything about the football program. They went from football follies before he arrived to 6-7 followed by TWO consecutive 9-4 records in the SEC inclusive of beating their biggest rival UT and making 3 consecutive Bowl Games (winning 1 or 2 of them). We're talking VANDY Football.
As we speak, Penn State climbed into the topic for being one of the elite teams in the Big 10 (in a conference that's more loaded than it's ever been with Oregon and other Pacific Coast schools joining it). Ohio State made some changes that helped get them over the top (and yet - they still lost 2 games to teams they were favored to beat) in their National Championship Season. Where I don't have 2 legs to stand on is being able to guarantee you James Franklin can get it done; and I might have just pulled a hamstring with all this effort. That said, he's competing like a champion with some of the recruits he's been bringing in there. Outside of the WR tradition at OSU - I don't think there's a huge difference between Day and Franklin especially now that he added Knowles.
Believe it or not, my 1st impression of Ryan Day was a GREAT one. I still like the guy but I sure wish he'd take the biggest rivalry in college football a lot closer to the level Urban Meyer got it to. The special I saw on Michigan's magic (aside from the asterisks required to pull a lot if it off) is they designate a little practice time toward Ohio State every week of the season. The more prepared they are - it sure seems like the less tense and more confident they are in the game plan (and those asterisks). There are a lot of similarities between Day and Franklin except Urban Meyer already had Ohio State at the elite level that Bill O'Brien didn't have Penn State anywhere close to.
-
“I can’t stand touchdowns…”. That’s a great one.
some random thoughts1 Ryan Day slayed some giants before 2024. He didn’t start at Vandy and essentially started on 3rd base although that line of thinking erases the pretty good body of work prior to being the HC of TOSU.
2. PSU has had the same QB coach for 5 years in that time he’s had talented Sean Clifford, Will Levis (left and was a 1st round pick), 5 star Allar (steady inconsistent performer from 23-25), Pribula (left). Righting this could go a long way for James Franklin and his quest to slay the dragon. I have to believe Ryan Day and his staff could have done better with this group just as Kentucky and Missouri are doing with PSU castoffs.
3. I don’t know if Knowles saved him or what transpired after Michigan 2024. There are lots of Buckeye fans that don’t agree with this take and feel like Day stepped in and/or got others on the Defensive Staff more involved and this falls in line with the sudden rift and then fallout to the point where Knowles hits the doors and screws the celebration party. And There were certainly growing pains in Knowles system in year 1 and 2.
Well done!!! My point of all that wasn't to make you change your mind about him or win an argument - clearly I'd lose this one. Having said that, I just want to make the point of what he did at a school that never did anything in the SEC warranted him being hired at PSU. Former NFL Coach Bill O'Brien tried at Penn State and only lasted 2 years. They may just be Nittany Lions but that program was a bigger animal than people realize. Despite the despicable stuff that unfolded with Joe PA in charge - the standard and expectation to win there never died. The true magic or strength of James Franklin is the energy and positivity he brings and instills in guys. He got Jordan Rodgers to come to Vanderbilt who warned Franklin "I'm not my brother Aaron." He told him that's good because I'm not recruiting him - I want you as you. You're the fit I need here. The only thing I ask is that you believe in yourself the same way you did in the film I watched of you. It's all there. Franklin improved the weight room and everything about the football program. They went from football follies before he arrived to 6-7 followed by TWO consecutive 9-4 records in the SEC inclusive of beating their biggest rival UT and making 3 consecutive Bowl Games (winning 1 or 2 of them). We're talking VANDY Football.
As we speak, Penn State climbed into the topic for being one of the elite teams in the Big 10 (in a conference that's more loaded than it's ever been with Oregon and other Pacific Coast schools joining it). Ohio State made some changes that helped get them over the top (and yet - they still lost 2 games to teams they were favored to beat) in their National Championship Season. Where I don't have 2 legs to stand on is being able to guarantee you James Franklin can get it done; and I might have just pulled a hamstring with all this effort. That said, he's competing like a champion with some of the recruits he's been bringing in there. Outside of the WR tradition at OSU - I don't think there's a huge difference between Day and Franklin especially now that he added Knowles.
Believe it or not, my 1st impression of Ryan Day was a GREAT one. I still like the guy but I sure wish he'd take the biggest rivalry in college football a lot closer to the level Urban Meyer got it to. The special I saw on Michigan's magic (aside from the asterisks required to pull a lot if it off) is they designate a little practice time toward Ohio State every week of the season. The more prepared they are - it sure seems like the less tense and more confident they are in the game plan (and those asterisks). There are a lot of similarities between Day and Franklin except Urban Meyer already had Ohio State at the elite level that Bill O'Brien didn't have Penn State anywhere close to.
Well done!!! My point of all that wasn't to make you change your mind about him or win an argument - clearly I'd lose this one. Having said that, I just want to make the point of what he did at a school that never did anything in the SEC warranted him being hired at PSU. Former NFL Coach Bill O'Brien tried at Penn State and only lasted 2 years. They may just be Nittany Lions but that program was a bigger animal than people realize. Despite the despicable stuff that unfolded with Joe PA in charge - the standard and expectation to win there never died. The true magic or strength of James Franklin is the energy and positivity he brings and instills in guys. He got Jordan Rodgers to come to Vanderbilt who warned Franklin "I'm not my brother Aaron." He told him that's good because I'm not recruiting him - I want you as you. You're the fit I need here. The only thing I ask is that you believe in yourself the same way you did in the film I watched of you. It's all there. Franklin improved the weight room and everything about the football program. They went from football follies before he arrived to 6-7 followed by TWO consecutive 9-4 records in the SEC inclusive of beating their biggest rival UT and making 3 consecutive Bowl Games (winning 1 or 2 of them). We're talking VANDY Football.
As we speak, Penn State climbed into the topic for being one of the elite teams in the Big 10 (in a conference that's more loaded than it's ever been with Oregon and other Pacific Coast schools joining it). Ohio State made some changes that helped get them over the top (and yet - they still lost 2 games to teams they were favored to beat) in their National Championship Season. Where I don't have 2 legs to stand on is being able to guarantee you James Franklin can get it done; and I might have just pulled a hamstring with all this effort. That said, he's competing like a champion with some of the recruits he's been bringing in there. Outside of the WR tradition at OSU - I don't think there's a huge difference between Day and Franklin especially now that he added Knowles.
Believe it or not, my 1st impression of Ryan Day was a GREAT one. I still like the guy but I sure wish he'd take the biggest rivalry in college football a lot closer to the level Urban Meyer got it to. The special I saw on Michigan's magic (aside from the asterisks required to pull a lot if it off) is they designate a little practice time toward Ohio State every week of the season. The more prepared they are - it sure seems like the less tense and more confident they are in the game plan (and those asterisks). There are a lot of similarities between Day and Franklin except Urban Meyer already had Ohio State at the elite level that Bill O'Brien didn't have Penn State anywhere close to.
Not to discredit anything Franklin has done - the details you share about Vandy are eye opening. He more than just moved the needle in Vandy he shifted the culture and the program. That deserves respect. A clear program builder type coach with a lot of charisma. But Taking very good to elite we will see…he’s beat Urban led OSU once and is a clear step behind in the chase for a National Title.
I could be wrong but Penn State has strategically built their program on elite talent like OSU but recently it seems they don’t go head to head to get that talent - OSU and PSU seemed to fight over guys like Micah Parsons in the past but not so much anymore. He’s smart and strategic. The arrogant OSU fan in me tells me a kid has choice between the two he goes to OSU unless big money talks.
Ryan Day appears to not just have a clear advantage at WR. He has an overwhelming advantage at developing and putting out elite QB play. That is a 1a proposition in college football you have and advantage here you are competing each year for a national title. Franklin is not even in his shadow here.
The Franklin critics point to his game management in big games and his O Coordinator gameplans. I look squarely at the QB play and it is year after year
Knowles was generally liked at OSU especially toward the end of his tenure. He had his other moments given some his Michigan defensive gameplans and OSUs 2022 performance against Georgia (leaving safeties on an island against speedy Georgia WRs).
-
Well done!!! My point of all that wasn't to make you change your mind about him or win an argument - clearly I'd lose this one. Having said that, I just want to make the point of what he did at a school that never did anything in the SEC warranted him being hired at PSU. Former NFL Coach Bill O'Brien tried at Penn State and only lasted 2 years. They may just be Nittany Lions but that program was a bigger animal than people realize. Despite the despicable stuff that unfolded with Joe PA in charge - the standard and expectation to win there never died. The true magic or strength of James Franklin is the energy and positivity he brings and instills in guys. He got Jordan Rodgers to come to Vanderbilt who warned Franklin "I'm not my brother Aaron." He told him that's good because I'm not recruiting him - I want you as you. You're the fit I need here. The only thing I ask is that you believe in yourself the same way you did in the film I watched of you. It's all there. Franklin improved the weight room and everything about the football program. They went from football follies before he arrived to 6-7 followed by TWO consecutive 9-4 records in the SEC inclusive of beating their biggest rival UT and making 3 consecutive Bowl Games (winning 1 or 2 of them). We're talking VANDY Football.
As we speak, Penn State climbed into the topic for being one of the elite teams in the Big 10 (in a conference that's more loaded than it's ever been with Oregon and other Pacific Coast schools joining it). Ohio State made some changes that helped get them over the top (and yet - they still lost 2 games to teams they were favored to beat) in their National Championship Season. Where I don't have 2 legs to stand on is being able to guarantee you James Franklin can get it done; and I might have just pulled a hamstring with all this effort. That said, he's competing like a champion with some of the recruits he's been bringing in there. Outside of the WR tradition at OSU - I don't think there's a huge difference between Day and Franklin especially now that he added Knowles.
Believe it or not, my 1st impression of Ryan Day was a GREAT one. I still like the guy but I sure wish he'd take the biggest rivalry in college football a lot closer to the level Urban Meyer got it to. The special I saw on Michigan's magic (aside from the asterisks required to pull a lot if it off) is they designate a little practice time toward Ohio State every week of the season. The more prepared they are - it sure seems like the less tense and more confident they are in the game plan (and those asterisks). There are a lot of similarities between Day and Franklin except Urban Meyer already had Ohio State at the elite level that Bill O'Brien didn't have Penn State anywhere close to.
Not to discredit anything Franklin has done - the details you share about Vandy are eye opening. He more than just moved the needle in Vandy he shifted the culture and the program. That deserves respect. A clear program builder type coach with a lot of charisma. But Taking very good to elite we will see…he’s beat Urban led OSU once and is a clear step behind in the chase for a National Title.
I could be wrong but Penn State has strategically built their program on elite talent like OSU but recently it seems they don’t go head to head to get that talent - OSU and PSU seemed to fight over guys like Micah Parsons in the past but not so much anymore. He’s smart and strategic. The arrogant OSU fan in me tells me a kid has choice between the two he goes to OSU unless big money talks.
Ryan Day appears to not just have a clear advantage at WR. He has an overwhelming advantage at developing and putting out elite QB play. That is a 1a proposition in college football you have and advantage here you are competing each year for a national title. Franklin is not even in his shadow here.
The Franklin critics point to his game management in big games and his O Coordinator gameplans. I look squarely at the QB play and it is year after year
Knowles was generally liked at OSU especially toward the end of his tenure. He had his other moments given some his Michigan defensive gameplans and OSUs 2022 performance against Georgia (leaving safeties on an island against speedy Georgia WRs).
Ryan Day appears to not just have a clear advantage at WR. He has an overwhelming advantage at developing and putting out elite QB play. That is a 1a proposition in college football you have and advantage here you are competing each year for a national title. Franklin is not even in his shadow here.
The Franklin critics point to his game management in big games and his O Coordinator gameplans. I look squarely at the QB play and it is year after year
How about this for timing? To your points I bolded above, in a 52-6 win over Villanova - Franklin's QB (Allar) barely completes over 50% of his passes with a 16 of 29 performance.
-
See tia,told you so. LOL!?
See tia,told you so. LOL!?
Just a guess Aggies - but I'm thinking someone is a very proud feller about what his team accomplished at Notre Dame yesterday.
-
See tia,told you so. LOL!?
Just a guess Aggies - but I'm thinking someone is a very proud feller about what his team accomplished at Notre Dame yesterday.
-
Ryan Day appears to not just have a clear advantage at WR. He has an overwhelming advantage at developing and putting out elite QB play. That is a 1a proposition in college football you have and advantage here you are competing each year for a national title. Franklin is not even in his shadow here.
The Franklin critics point to his game management in big games and his O Coordinator gameplans. I look squarely at the QB play and it is year after year
How about this for timing? To your points I bolded above, in a 52-6 win over Villanova - Franklin's QB (Allar) barely completes over 50% of his passes with a 16 of 29 performance.
-
But Against Nova.Eggs-actly!
-
The only QB watch for me at this time is to see what Garbriel looks like when we finally move on from Joe. I like Joe but this O needs a qb who can move some. When Joe moves it looks like he is plodding his way through a knee deep pool of peanut butter.
-
I love Joe but this check down charlie shit aint workin none...
Seeing what we saw - it's a waste of time putting him back out there. His processor today doesn't look like it's ready to be re-acclimated to the speed of the game again. If it was - would Indy have given up on him in the first place? The game yesterday reminded me of the playoff game against Houston.
-
Adding another name after watching Indiana Illinois. Fernando Mendoza IU. Looker alot like a young Joe Flacco.
Size and arm strength were apparent Saturday
-
Adding another name after watching Indiana Illinois. Fernando Mendoza IU. Looker alot like a young Joe Flacco.
Size and arm strength were apparent Saturday
Adding another name after watching Indiana Illinois. Fernando Mendoza IU. Looker alot like a young Joe Flacco.
Size and arm strength were apparent Saturday
Let’s take the IU WR Elijah Sarratt while we’re at it.
-
I'm not sure there really is a better QB than either rookie we now have. OL and WR 1.
-
I'm not sure there really is a better QB than either rookie we now have. OL and WR 1.
I'm not sure there really is a better QB than either rookie we now have. OL and WR 1.
You aren't sure there is a QB in college now that is better than either rookie who haven't played one down in the regular season of an NFL game?
One rookie that I would guess the overall feeling is the Browns drafted a round or two early, and another rookie who seemingly is even behind THAT guy in the eyes of the coaching staff.
The Browns will have a top 10 pick.
-
I'm not sure there really is a better QB than either rookie we now have. OL and WR 1.
You aren't sure there is a QB in college now that is better than either rookie who haven't played one down in the regular season of an NFL game?
One rookie that I would guess the overall feeling is the Browns drafted a round or two early, and another rookie who seemingly is even behind THAT guy in the eyes of the coaching staff.
The Browns will have a top 10 pick.
You aren't sure there is a QB in college now that is better than either rookie who haven't played one down in the regular season of an NFL game?
One rookie that I would guess the overall feeling is the Browns drafted a round or two early, and another rookie who seemingly is even behind THAT guy in the eyes of the coaching staff.
The Browns will have a top 10 pick.
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
-
You aren't sure there is a QB in college now that is better than either rookie who haven't played one down in the regular season of an NFL game?
One rookie that I would guess the overall feeling is the Browns drafted a round or two early, and another rookie who seemingly is even behind THAT guy in the eyes of the coaching staff.
The Browns will have a top 10 pick.
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
I feel fairly confident that of a list of six to eight guys, one of them would be worthy of a top 10 pick.
But I would feel better, as you would, if there was some slam-dunk Andrew Luck guy in this draft. That would make me feel all warm and/or fuzzy in the cockles of my heart. Perhaps even all the way down into the sub-cockle area.
-
You aren't sure there is a QB in college now that is better than either rookie who haven't played one down in the regular season of an NFL game?
One rookie that I would guess the overall feeling is the Browns drafted a round or two early, and another rookie who seemingly is even behind THAT guy in the eyes of the coaching staff.
The Browns will have a top 10 pick.
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
I’d say 26 is better. I agree we need a WR1 and an OT too.
Ward would up there in 2026 although he’s struggled this year.
Nussmeier and Sellers will be in mix.
Allar will convince some teams with his arm talent and some wise guys will believe he was held back at Penn State (can’t develope anything)Klubnik, Beck and Mateer are Dart level guys
Mendoza, Levitt are sleepers
Taylen Green vs Notre Dame this weekend is worth a watch he’s an athlete with some tools although raw
-
But this upcoming class of QBs does not appear any better to me than this years. That's really my point. Name one who is a high 1st rounder.
I’d say 26 is better. I agree we need a WR1 and an OT too.
Ward would up there in 2026 although he’s struggled this year.
Nussmeier and Sellers will be in mix.
Allar will convince some teams with his arm talent and some wise guys will believe he was held back at Penn State (can’t develope anything)Klubnik, Beck and Mateer are Dart level guys
Mendoza, Levitt are sleepers
Taylen Green vs Notre Dame this weekend is worth a watch he’s an athlete with some tools although raw
I’d say 26 is better. I agree we need a WR1 and an OT too.
Ward would up there in 2026 although he’s struggled this year.
Nussmeier and Sellers will be in mix.
Allar will convince some teams with his arm talent and some wise guys will believe he was held back at Penn State (can’t develope anything)Klubnik, Beck and Mateer are Dart level guys
Mendoza, Levitt are sleepers
Taylen Green vs Notre Dame this weekend is worth a watch he’s an athlete with some tools although raw
I wish I would’ve actually watched the Indiana vs Illinois game, but I tuned out because it was a laugher. I’m curious about Mendoza.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login