Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • Bucs offense struggling big, 

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401772869

    Anthony Nelson and the Buccaneers' defense shine in a 23-3 victory over the struggling Saints

    Mayfield passed for 152 yards and the Bucs converted just three of 13 third downs to go with a failed fourth-and-goal from the 1.

    “Wins are great. They are very hard to come by in this league,” Mayfield said. “But we have to be better on offense.”

    ******************

    It's going to be tough, with the injuries on offense.

    Ben Bredeson, OG, Shoulder

       

    Devin Culp, TE, knee

    Emeka Egbuka, WR, hamstring

    Chris Godwin, Jr. WR fibula

    Luke Haggard, T, shoulder

    Bucky Irving, RB, foot/shoulder

    Mike Jordan, OG, knee

    Baker Mayfield, Knee

    Josh Williams, rb, concussion

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?” 

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.

    So you are saying you didn't actually watch the game....

  • @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.

    So you are saying you didn't actually watch the game....

    @reality said:

    So you are saying you didn't actually watch the game....

    No, wasn't showing in our area. so....no.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    More like Sundowner, you'd better take care. It's what the elderly do as dementia sets in.? 

    https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/stages-and-symptoms/dementia-symptoms/sundowning

    Did you really just pull "I'm rubber you're glue"/"i know you are but what am i"....

    @reality said:

    Did you really just pull "I'm rubber you're glue"/"i know you are but what am i"....

    Huh???

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?” 

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit

    I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast. 

    I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Sep. 22? What’s going on here man? Did you just feverishly Google “Buccaneers win?” 

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won their recent game against the New Orleans Saints with a score of 23-3. This victory improved their record to 6-2, placing them first in the NFC South.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit

    I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast. 

    I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast. 

    I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??

    lol it wasn't "age", it was just very fast stupid. ?

  • AxeA Axe

    Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..

    I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either.. 

    The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..

    I'll take it...

    Having said that .

    Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..

    Amen

    @axe said:

    Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..

    I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either.. 

    The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..

    I'll take it...

    Having said that .

    Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..

    Amen

    With Haslam as team owner?... I doubt it happens.. Even though he spends money... He spends on shit coaching and shit people.. He is his own worst enemy...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I dunno cal. Think Ur catching up to my age real fast. 

    I dunno cal...........................oh wait.........................I just said that didn I.??

    lol it wasn't "age", it was just very fast stupid. ?

    @calfoxwc said:

    lol it wasn't "age", it was just very fast stupid. ?

    Yep, the older I get the faster I get to stupid. Just ask my wife.?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    what the hell. lol I looked up latest Bucs game results, and I got that and didn't look.

    my bad. dammit.

    It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    It makes more and more sense why you can't draft your own fantasy football teams. ?

    ? Have you ever seen the movie Rain Man?   If not, let's just say you no longer need to...

  • @axe said:

    Guys, I'm a Bucs/Browns fan living 50 miles south of Tampa. I saw Jim Brown play in person..

    I am glad the Bucs have Baker. Is he the second coming of Brady? Nope, but he damn sure isn't the second coming of Dilfer either.. 

    The Bucs have won the NFCS 4 yrs in a row. 2 with Baker at the helm..

    I'll take it...

    Having said that .

    Now, dear Lord, please let me see my Browns win a Lombardy in my lifetime please..

    Amen

    With Haslam as team owner?... I doubt it happens.. Even though he spends money... He spends on shit coaching and shit people.. He is his own worst enemy...

    @nickers said:

    With Haslam as team owner

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    With Haslam as team owner

    @syd said:

    The decisions our Front Office makes are much scarier

  • image.jpeg.6e0f311a71430a08e57256442d48972d.jpeg

  • @calfoxwc said:

    image.jpeg.6e0f311a71430a08e57256442d48972d.jpeg

    LOL!   ??????? 

  • https://fanfootballus.com/posts/buccaneers-superstar-agrees-to-restructure-opening-7-4m-in-cap-space-ahead-of-trade-deadline-vuhan

    Buccaneers Superstar Agrees to Restructure, Opening $7.4M in Cap Space Ahead of Trade Deadline

    Uncategorized vuhan · November 2, 2025 · 0 Comment
     
     
     

    Tampa, FL – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have completed a financial move that could determine their roster flexibility in 2025. With the November 4 trade deadline approaching, the team restructured the contract of a key offensive leader to create crucial cap room for late-window additions.

    For the front office, the adjustment is about maximizing maneuverability: cap space is a scarce resource for a team still in the NFC playoff hunt, and this new room lets Tampa Bay be proactive with in-season signings, selective extensions, or even last-minute trades if the right opportunity appears.

    For the player involved, the restructure does not affect guaranteed money; it simply redistributes compensation over the life of the deal — an accounting tool teams across the league are deploying with increasing frequency. The Bay just got a breakthrough as quarterback Baker Mayfield initiated a self-driven financial reset, cutting his 2025 earnings to create $7.4 million in cap flexibility before Tuesday’s trade buzzer.

  • yep. no swimming in Egypt here.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1608665530489071

  • Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield ribbing each other.

    https://www.outkick.com/sports/josh-allen-baker-mayfield-small-hands-two-golf-gloves-joke

    Josh Allen Shares Alarming Fact About Baker Mayfield As The QBs Trade Jokes Ahead Of Matchup

    Baker Mayfield protects his hands, big time.

    "

    The Buffalo Bills play host to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, setting up a matchup between not only two of the best quarterbacks in the game, but two of the biggest characters in all the NFL, and they're getting their licks in early.

    Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield are always good at providing some great soundbites to the media each week, and their similar sarcastic personalities have been on full display heading into Sunday's affair in Buffalo."