Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Are you drawing from personal experience??

    I'm 78+ and had laser surgery to the prostate, so draw your own conclusions.?

    @flugel said:

    Did you see her?  The bigger question is did she see you - you old rascal?

    As long as I can see her that helps even after 55 years+.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm 78+ and had laser surgery to the prostate, so draw your own conclusions.?

    As long as I can see her that helps even after 55 years+.?

    ? Thatta boy Aggies!

  • @tiamat63 said:

     A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity". 

     Your posts always given me an amused smirk. 

    ... by surrounding him with elite talent? 

    So the term Baker haters has slipped her mind after big tossed around here for quite a while? You should try that memory preparation the name of which slips me at the moment. But just go f*** yourself rise to your level of mature expectations?

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So the term Baker haters has slipped her mind after big tossed around here for quite a while?

     ....huh?  I don’t speak incoherent, please translate.  

    @westside-steve said:

    You should try that memory preparation 

    I believe that would be 'preparation H'

    @westside-steve said:

    But just go f*** yourself rise to your level of mature expectations?

    ?

    WSS

    You once said "I know you don't like me"  and you're right - I don't.   

     While I doubt you have internal monolog, that inside voice which asks questions before you talk (post) maybe you should look at this exchange, really this entire thread, and ask yourself 'why?' 

     This thread really highlights it. 

    - You are the owner of a Browns forum, a Browns community. Yet you know fuck-all about the game of football.  

    - You rarely engage/post on the football side. 

    - You troll your own fan base. Your posts celebrate a player on another team. Almost actively rooting against the Browns. That reminds me, no updates from you since the Bucs went on their losing 3 of the last 4.  

    - You have the nerve to pop in, complaining *about* people complaining. Mostly revolving around non-existent stuff.    Then you hang the shutdown of the board over posters heads like an emotional anchor or ultimatum. 

    - You say the shutdown isn't related to money, but aggravation of running the board.   A poster with the financial and technical skillset has offered to take the whole thing off your hands AND make improvements.   Still no word on whether you're going to do the right thing and transfer ownership, or just to just be a dick and allow the site to lapse out of spite. 

    But hey, you love complaining about the complaints.  At this point I'm convinced it's an effeminate need for attention that some dudes have. 

     Begs the question - what reason(s) do I have to like you? 

    Tl:dr. You're a fucking clown, Steve. Stop whining like a bitch, hand the ownership of the board over and go find a Tampa Bay forum to spew your bullshit on. You bring nothing of value to the greater conversation that is the game of football.    

  • @reality said:

    Darnold I think more Jeff George type 

    Jeff George freelanced and was uncoachable... A head case..... Darnold seems to have his head on straight...

    @nickers said:

    Jeff George freelanced and was uncoachable... A head case..... Darnold seems to have his head on straight...

    I am more intending a guy highly drafted, with the physical talent, but can look like hot garbage, ahigh caliber starting QB, and everything in-between

  • @westside-steve said:

    So the term Baker haters has slipped her mind after big tossed around here for quite a while?

     ....huh?  I don’t speak incoherent, please translate.  

    @westside-steve said:

    You should try that memory preparation 

    I believe that would be 'preparation H'

    @westside-steve said:

    But just go f*** yourself rise to your level of mature expectations?

    ?

    WSS

    You once said "I know you don't like me"  and you're right - I don't.   

     While I doubt you have internal monolog, that inside voice which asks questions before you talk (post) maybe you should look at this exchange, really this entire thread, and ask yourself 'why?' 

     This thread really highlights it. 

    - You are the owner of a Browns forum, a Browns community. Yet you know fuck-all about the game of football.  

    - You rarely engage/post on the football side. 

    - You troll your own fan base. Your posts celebrate a player on another team. Almost actively rooting against the Browns. That reminds me, no updates from you since the Bucs went on their losing 3 of the last 4.  

    - You have the nerve to pop in, complaining *about* people complaining. Mostly revolving around non-existent stuff.    Then you hang the shutdown of the board over posters heads like an emotional anchor or ultimatum. 

    - You say the shutdown isn't related to money, but aggravation of running the board.   A poster with the financial and technical skillset has offered to take the whole thing off your hands AND make improvements.   Still no word on whether you're going to do the right thing and transfer ownership, or just to just be a dick and allow the site to lapse out of spite. 

    But hey, you love complaining about the complaints.  At this point I'm convinced it's an effeminate need for attention that some dudes have. 

     Begs the question - what reason(s) do I have to like you? 

    Tl:dr. You're a fucking clown, Steve. Stop whining like a bitch, hand the ownership of the board over and go find a Tampa Bay forum to spew your bullshit on. You bring nothing of value to the greater conversation that is the game of football.    

    @tiamat63 said:

     ....huh?  I don’t speak incoherent, please translate.  

    I believe that would be 'preparation H'

    You once said "I know you don't like me"  and you're right - I don't.   

     While I doubt you have internal monolog, that inside voice which asks questions before you talk (post) maybe you should look at this exchange, really this entire thread, and ask yourself 'why?' 

     This thread really highlights it. 

    - You are the owner of a Browns forum, a Browns community. Yet you know fuck-all about the game of football.  

    - You rarely engage/post on the football side. 

    - You troll your own fan base. Your posts celebrate a player on another team. Almost actively rooting against the Browns. That reminds me, no updates from you since the Bucs went on their losing 3 of the last 4.  

    - You have the nerve to pop in, complaining *about* people complaining. Mostly revolving around non-existent stuff.    Then you hang the shutdown of the board over posters heads like an emotional anchor or ultimatum. 

    - You say the shutdown isn't related to money, but aggravation of running the board.   A poster with the financial and technical skillset has offered to take the whole thing off your hands AND make improvements.   Still no word on whether you're going to do the right thing and transfer ownership, or just to just be a dick and allow the site to lapse out of spite. 

    But hey, you love complaining about the complaints.  At this point I'm convinced it's an effeminate need for attention that some dudes have. 

     Begs the question - what reason(s) do I have to like you? 

    Tl:dr. You're a fucking clown, Steve. Stop whining like a bitch, hand the ownership of the board over and go find a Tampa Bay forum to spew your bullshit on. You bring nothing of value to the greater conversation that is the game of football.    

    Shirley Tiam is on another supreme fake ego rampage. This coming from a twerp who played football and anyone who doesn't kiss his hs diploma is his enemy. or, her enemy. Tiam, you are such a coward, you are afraid to do one mock draft. Would that shatter your fake highness? You are afraid to take part in the Brownsboard fantasy football stuff, but you want to dance around and curtsy to your few fans on this forum, and pout like you are the darth vader of this board. Seems to me, you don't like anyone who won't be a fan. "Oh, PULLLLEEEEZE follow my podcast (LOL LOL BLAH) because I'm so special because i was a real....tight end? and I can monday morning quarterback any team in the NFL so if you don't worship ME, then I will get mad and say sissy girlie mean things to you."

       Here's an idea, why don't you leave this board, start your own, take your few haters with you, and I don't care if you keep pretending you are better than Tom Brady, just go straight to a dance floor somewhere else.

      Wait, that is too long. 

    Why not take your extremely belligerent and pompous, bloviated arrogant ass somewhere else and have a nice day, Shirley?

    and grow the hell up...

    image.gif.edffad0e4daa7e264ae0cf36e5a6e6c8.gif

  • Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

  • Browns fans unite!

    I thought this thread was going to be about BenGals, Ratbirds, Steelers, or Broncos.

    Go Browns, get a W in Vegas

  • @westside-steve said:

    So the term Baker haters has slipped her mind after big tossed around here for quite a while?

     ....huh?  I don’t speak incoherent, please translate.  

    @westside-steve said:

    You should try that memory preparation 

    I believe that would be 'preparation H'

    @westside-steve said:

    But just go f*** yourself rise to your level of mature expectations?

    ?

    WSS

    You once said "I know you don't like me"  and you're right - I don't.   

     While I doubt you have internal monolog, that inside voice which asks questions before you talk (post) maybe you should look at this exchange, really this entire thread, and ask yourself 'why?' 

     This thread really highlights it. 

    - You are the owner of a Browns forum, a Browns community. Yet you know fuck-all about the game of football.  

    - You rarely engage/post on the football side. 

    - You troll your own fan base. Your posts celebrate a player on another team. Almost actively rooting against the Browns. That reminds me, no updates from you since the Bucs went on their losing 3 of the last 4.  

    - You have the nerve to pop in, complaining *about* people complaining. Mostly revolving around non-existent stuff.    Then you hang the shutdown of the board over posters heads like an emotional anchor or ultimatum. 

    - You say the shutdown isn't related to money, but aggravation of running the board.   A poster with the financial and technical skillset has offered to take the whole thing off your hands AND make improvements.   Still no word on whether you're going to do the right thing and transfer ownership, or just to just be a dick and allow the site to lapse out of spite. 

    But hey, you love complaining about the complaints.  At this point I'm convinced it's an effeminate need for attention that some dudes have. 

     Begs the question - what reason(s) do I have to like you? 

    Tl:dr. You're a fucking clown, Steve. Stop whining like a bitch, hand the ownership of the board over and go find a Tampa Bay forum to spew your bullshit on. You bring nothing of value to the greater conversation that is the game of football.    

    @tiamat63 said:

      ....

    I know, I won't worship you, kiss your gay football ring, or follow your arrogant ass monday morning quarterbacking so you hate me too.

    I ...don't ....care...

    ************************

    image.gif.205182664ddfced9def0f66bd81592ac.gif

  • Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

  • Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    Atenears would laugh his ass off at the coddling and caressing the guy he called Tattle Cal gets from Steve.  We don't do anything different to Cal than the poli board does to Woody after Cal instigates most of it in his subject headings over there. If someone were to say Woody brings a lot of it on himself; okay, those of us that know Cal is only here to bait and tattle would say the same about him.  ?

  • Jeezus!!... Tampons and Vagisil for everybody this morning!

    Tampax-US-EN_Products_Spring_21_Update_Radiant_00073010631113_C1N1.webp.8887db1f6bb971658fc2de26a217afee.webp

    Vagisil-Medicated-Cream-30G.thumb.jpg.ec1dcf1a3d1ff17c61941af0d86d56d4.jpg

  • Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

  • Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    @reality said:

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    @reality said:

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

  • @reality said:

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

    @calfoxwc said:

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

    This would make sense, if I replied to you.

    Think on that for a sec, eh?

  • @reality said:

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

    @reality said:

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

    my browser wouldn't let me draft my own teams. I don't know what is wrong. No draft button, no list, so I hurried up and made a list of players and told it to autodraft.

    But, It went down my list by position, not in sequence. One league, I'm in eighth place, and the other, 5th place. As long as I'm not last, I'm doing good with the competition.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Yes. That was actually the joke.

    WSS

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??