Skip to content

For the haters

The Browns Board
521 23 9.9k 1
  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Browns fans unite!

    I thought this thread was going to be about BenGals, Ratbirds, Steelers, or Broncos.

    Go Browns, get a W in Vegas

  • @westside-steve said:

    So the term Baker haters has slipped her mind after big tossed around here for quite a while?

     ....huh?  I don’t speak incoherent, please translate.  

    @westside-steve said:

    You should try that memory preparation 

    I believe that would be 'preparation H'

    @westside-steve said:

    But just go f*** yourself rise to your level of mature expectations?

    ?

    WSS

    You once said "I know you don't like me"  and you're right - I don't.   

     While I doubt you have internal monolog, that inside voice which asks questions before you talk (post) maybe you should look at this exchange, really this entire thread, and ask yourself 'why?' 

     This thread really highlights it. 

    - You are the owner of a Browns forum, a Browns community. Yet you know fuck-all about the game of football.  

    - You rarely engage/post on the football side. 

    - You troll your own fan base. Your posts celebrate a player on another team. Almost actively rooting against the Browns. That reminds me, no updates from you since the Bucs went on their losing 3 of the last 4.  

    - You have the nerve to pop in, complaining *about* people complaining. Mostly revolving around non-existent stuff.    Then you hang the shutdown of the board over posters heads like an emotional anchor or ultimatum. 

    - You say the shutdown isn't related to money, but aggravation of running the board.   A poster with the financial and technical skillset has offered to take the whole thing off your hands AND make improvements.   Still no word on whether you're going to do the right thing and transfer ownership, or just to just be a dick and allow the site to lapse out of spite. 

    But hey, you love complaining about the complaints.  At this point I'm convinced it's an effeminate need for attention that some dudes have. 

     Begs the question - what reason(s) do I have to like you? 

    Tl:dr. You're a fucking clown, Steve. Stop whining like a bitch, hand the ownership of the board over and go find a Tampa Bay forum to spew your bullshit on. You bring nothing of value to the greater conversation that is the game of football.    

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

      ....

    I know, I won't worship you, kiss your gay football ring, or follow your arrogant ass monday morning quarterbacking so you hate me too.

    I ...don't ....care...

    ************************

    image.gif.205182664ddfced9def0f66bd81592ac.gif

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    Atenears would laugh his ass off at the coddling and caressing the guy he called Tattle Cal gets from Steve.  We don't do anything different to Cal than the poli board does to Woody after Cal instigates most of it in his subject headings over there. If someone were to say Woody brings a lot of it on himself; okay, those of us that know Cal is only here to bait and tattle would say the same about him.  ?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Jeezus!!... Tampons and Vagisil for everybody this morning!

    Tampax-US-EN_Products_Spring_21_Update_Radiant_00073010631113_C1N1.webp.8887db1f6bb971658fc2de26a217afee.webp

    Vagisil-Medicated-Cream-30G.thumb.jpg.ec1dcf1a3d1ff17c61941af0d86d56d4.jpg

  • Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    R Reality wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

  • Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    R Reality wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @reality said:

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically. 

    Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?

    Our 74 year old toddler.

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @reality said:

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

  • @reality said:

    And to a post that wasn't to him either 

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

    R Reality wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    hint: my posts were not to you, either.

    think on that for a sec, eh?

    This would make sense, if I replied to you.

    Think on that for a sec, eh?

  • @reality said:

    I got lost at fantasy football.   What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.  

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    R Reality wrote on last edited by Reality

    @dutch-oven said:

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.

    cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?

    Embarrassing. 

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @reality said:

    Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up.  I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it

    my browser wouldn't let me draft my own teams. I don't know what is wrong. No draft button, no list, so I hurried up and made a list of players and told it to autodraft.

    But, It went down my list by position, not in sequence. One league, I'm in eighth place, and the other, 5th place. As long as I'm not last, I'm doing good with the competition.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Yes. That was actually the joke.

    WSS

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And here I was thinking Cialis.?

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

  • @westside-steve said:

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy

    Well if it's you that would be two Bud Lights and a Snickers bar. But thanks for the offer.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.

    ?

    WSS

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.

    Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??

    He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.

    Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @flugel said:

    He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.

    Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?

    Looks like he reinjured that L shoulder.

  • @westside-steve said:

     But if you haters are still going on about maturity

    WSS

     A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity". 

     Your posts always given me an amused smirk. 

    @orion said:

    I always liked Goff.  I felt badly for him for what the Rams did to him...

    ... by surrounding him with elite talent? 

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity". 

     Your posts always given me an amused smirk. 

    ... by surrounding him with elite talent? 

    Your reach here gave me an amused smirk.

    ”Haters”, slang for “critics” has been used forever…. usually when there exist two opposing camps…one favoring a player, the other being critics of the guy, or “ the haters”. 

    Are you a Stefansky hater or lover?

    Respond with some level of maturity please.