For the haters
-
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
-
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
Atenears would laugh his ass off at the coddling and caressing the guy he called Tattle Cal gets from Steve. We don't do anything different to Cal than the poli board does to Woody after Cal instigates most of it in his subject headings over there. If someone were to say Woody brings a lot of it on himself; okay, those of us that know Cal is only here to bait and tattle would say the same about him. ?
-
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
I got lost at fantasy football. What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.
-
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
And to a post that wasn't to him either
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
I got lost at fantasy football. What does FF of knowing anything about actual football.
-
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
And to a post that wasn't to him either
-
-
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up. I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it
-
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up. I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it
Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up. I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it
my browser wouldn't let me draft my own teams. I don't know what is wrong. No draft button, no list, so I hurried up and made a list of players and told it to autodraft.
But, It went down my list by position, not in sequence. One league, I'm in eighth place, and the other, 5th place. As long as I'm not last, I'm doing good with the competition.
-
Yes. That was actually the joke.
WSS
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
-
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
-
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
-
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
Well if it's you that would be two Bud Lights and a Snickers bar. But thanks for the offer.
WSS
-
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.
Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?
-
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.
Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?
-
But if you haters are still going on about maturity
WSS
A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity".
Your posts always given me an amused smirk.
I always liked Goff. I felt badly for him for what the Rams did to him...
... by surrounding him with elite talent?
A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity".
Your posts always given me an amused smirk.
... by surrounding him with elite talent?
Your reach here gave me an amused smirk.
”Haters”, slang for “critics” has been used forever…. usually when there exist two opposing camps…one favoring a player, the other being critics of the guy, or “ the haters”.
Are you a Stefansky hater or lover?
Respond with some level of maturity please.
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
What’s more hilarious is Cal occupying the empty space in your head. There’s even space for Nick.?
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
The guy who seemingly has the hots for his own mom busting a guy who is actually married balls?
Bold move, Cotton. ?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login