For the haters
-
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up. I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it
Perhaps he should ask to play a game of 52 card pick up. I am sure Tia would be willing to deal out a hand of it
my browser wouldn't let me draft my own teams. I don't know what is wrong. No draft button, no list, so I hurried up and made a list of players and told it to autodraft.
But, It went down my list by position, not in sequence. One league, I'm in eighth place, and the other, 5th place. As long as I'm not last, I'm doing good with the competition.
-
Yes. That was actually the joke.
WSS
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
-
And here I was thinking Cialis.?
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
-
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
-
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
Depends on how drunk he can get the random guy
Well if it's you that would be two Bud Lights and a Snickers bar. But thanks for the offer.
WSS
-
All that's kind of a memory preparation too. Helps to remember theres no chance of betting laid.
?
WSS
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.
Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?
-
What's the over/under on betting you'll get laid anyway??
He doesn't know - he forgot to take his meds.
Forget that, what's the over/under on how many emergency underwear changes Baker caused for Cal?
-
But if you haters are still going on about maturity
WSS
A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity".
Your posts always given me an amused smirk.
I always liked Goff. I felt badly for him for what the Rams did to him...
... by surrounding him with elite talent?
A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity".
Your posts always given me an amused smirk.
... by surrounding him with elite talent?
Your reach here gave me an amused smirk.
”Haters”, slang for “critics” has been used forever…. usually when there exist two opposing camps…one favoring a player, the other being critics of the guy, or “ the haters”.
Are you a Stefansky hater or lover?
Respond with some level of maturity please.
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
What’s more hilarious is Cal occupying the empty space in your head. There’s even space for Nick.?
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
The guy who seemingly has the hots for his own mom busting a guy who is actually married balls?
Bold move, Cotton. ?
-
-
A grown man using the word "haters" like he's some kind of broke ass, local SoundCloud rapper... while following it up with the word "maturity".
Your posts always given me an amused smirk.
... by surrounding him with elite talent?
Your reach here gave me an amused smirk.
”Haters”, slang for “critics” has been used forever…. usually when there exist two opposing camps…one favoring a player, the other being critics of the guy, or “ the haters”.
Are you a Stefansky hater or lover?
Respond with some level of maturity please.
Are you a Stefansky hater or lover?
Respond with some level of maturity please.
Neither. The world isn't so black and white. You've asked a question that is intentionally thinly veiled in over-simplicity. To the point the answer, even answered simply, would be inaccurate. I do not hate or love Stefanski.
Myself and most people's, if you venture anywhere outside of the internet, don't exist in such simple bubbles.
It's possible to critique, constructively so, without "hate". I don't hate Steve. I've even been to one of his shows and sent him a drink before we left (whether he drank it or not, I'm not sure)
My critique of him is straightforward, calculated and dispassionate. I say it as calmly as I would the weather. It's 49 degrees with rain, and Steve's online persona is annoying as all hell.
Critics and haters are not synonymous and never have been. The popular use of the latter, especially the last 20 years, has been used as a vehicle to disarm or delegitimize others who point out obvious flaws in someone or something. Nothing more, nothing less.
Unless you find the Sanders family calling anyone (including myself) "haters"; to all those who would give measured responses to Shedeurs play and not gush or excessively praise him, as the exact application as "critics" (run on sentence, I know)
It isn't. You know that, I know that, so let's not pretend further.
-
"A hater is a person who strongly dislikes someone or something and often expresses that dislike through criticism or negative comments, especially online. They may thrive on belittling others and can be found in various social contexts, particularly on social media."
just sayin....
-
-
Holy smokes, tia really got 'Ol' Wounded Knees' inferiority complex flaring this morning! ?
The hilarious thing about that is cal thinks tia is a coward because he won't play fantasy football with him.
cal doesn't even draft his own teams ?
Embarrassing.
What’s more hilarious is Cal occupying the empty space in your head. There’s even space for Nick.?
Oh boy, 'The Sundown Kid' is at it again, posting spastically.
Nothing says "I dON't cARe!" like quoting someone's post and then later quoting it again. ?
Our 74 year old toddler.
The guy who seemingly has the hots for his own mom busting a guy who is actually married balls?
Bold move, Cotton. ?
-
We’re really embracing all the dysfunction here. Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of Browns’ fans lives…
-
"A hater is a person who strongly dislikes someone or something and often expresses that dislike through criticism or negative comments, especially online. They may thrive on belittling others and can be found in various social contexts, particularly on social media."
just sayin....
"A hater is a person who strongly dislikes someone or something and often expresses that dislike through criticism or negative comments, especially online. They may thrive on belittling others and can be found in various social contexts, particularly on social media."
just sayin....
:When someone calls you a "hater," it generally means they believe you are excessively negative, critical, or unsupportive of them or something they like. The label is often used to dismiss criticism by suggesting the person is being unfairly judgmental rather than offering a valid point."
I have Google...Just sayin... ?
-
-
Hater (hay-ter)- a) a person with strong disdain for a person, team or group
ex: Bob hates the Ratbirds & Steelers, Capitol Hill, and the color teal?
Hater (hay-ter)- a) a person with strong disdain for a person, team or group
ex: Bob hates the Ratbirds & Steelers, Capitol Hill, and the color teal?
-
@texasag1969 lol, I actually liked Carolina's helmet last night, I'm getting soft?
-
...seems like the right place for this. I DO like Tyson Campbell.
Newsome got off to the worst start possible on the first snap of his Jaguars career when he gave up a 61-yard touchdown, and things have not appeared to have gotten much better for him.
Jaguars insider Ryan O’Halloran on X, Newsome didn’t even close out the team’s win over the Arizona Cardinals.
“#Jaguars CB Greg Newsome didn’t play defense after the first quarter due to coach’s decision. He was on injury report, but started the game and later played special teams,” O’Halloran said.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login