The Official Browns at Patriots Game 8 Thread
-
-
-
Goddamn…
Nick Mangold, ex Jets OLineman and Ohio State great has passed away at 41 years old. Motherfucker.
-
-
-
Maye didn’t see him at all
-
TE screens need to go
-
Well what do you know. I played Fannin on my FFL team today hoping he's get me a TD on a day when I have a lot of players on a bye week.
-
Well what do you know. I played Fannin on my FFL team today hoping he's get me a TD on a day when I have a lot of players on a bye week.
Well what do you know. I played Fannin on my FFL team today hoping he's get me a TD on a day when I have a lot of players on a bye week.
I didn’t start him. Damnit
-
Time for another kicker again
-
-
Szymt you bum
-
Bond should have broke towards the end zone sooner and maybe Gabriel can find him for 6. Instead he throws straight to bond because he was backpedaling
-
Flacco a Td pass and a Td run
-
Again Bond not getting his head up on a short slant to find the ball.. rookies…
-
-
-
More stupid play calling
-
That was overt OPI but oh well. Hopefully Kevin realizes they are letting them play out there today for the 2nd half.
I can’t believe how good Myles Garrett is- what a treat to watch that dude play the game.
-
What the fuck defensive call was that -brutal coaching decisions to end the half.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login