The Official Browns at Patriots Game 8 Thread
-
-
Worst offense since 1999
-
Pick number 2
-
-
-
Easier to adjust when you have a greater range of abilities in your personnel, especially at QB.
Let me ask you an honest question. I’m not trying to get your goat. How many years does Kevin get a pass for “bad roster” until we think it’s more than roster personnel issues? Is it after the Watson contract is off the books?
when I see his coaching tree or peers (KOC , Lafluer, Shanahan, Steichen, etc) maximizing talent with cast offs ,injuries , and just otherwise similar talent , when does Kevin get the piss for wildly underperforming offense? I mean surely, at some point the finger has to point to him right ? By all accounts Gabriel was his guy, and this is awful.
I’ve said multiple times I think Kev is an above average coach. I just think the puzzle pieces are not fitting anymore.
-
Never fear, our offensive woes will be over in a few months. Not because the season will end, but because of the return of Watson. After all any qb being paid $50 million has got to be good
-
Just sad
-
At this point, I hope they score 50. Fire all these IDIOTS
-
Can’t even get a play off after a 3 yard incompletion.
-
-
A fade ball to their lockdown corner was just elite play calling. Absolute garbage
-
Expect reality to kick the Browns in the scrotum today...
Pats 34
Browns 13
Fuck U
I see Myles getting to drake to add to his tombstone collection, and I believe we will get to drake at least 3 times that will turn into points, so nick get the fuck off vrabels balls and act like a man
Fuck U
I see Myles getting to drake to add to his tombstone collection, and I believe we will get to drake at least 3 times that will turn into points, so nick get the fuck off vrabels balls and act like a man
So how does Vrabels balls taste now Goober?... your boy got 5 sacks and they still F L U N K E D !
-
Thankfully it's basketball season, and also thankfully I didn't watch today.
-
-
Fuck U
I see Myles getting to drake to add to his tombstone collection, and I believe we will get to drake at least 3 times that will turn into points, so nick get the fuck off vrabels balls and act like a man
So how does Vrabels balls taste now Goober?... your boy got 5 sacks and they still F L U N K E D !
-
-
-
Well...wasn't that fun to watch.
Congrats to Myles! I just wish he could throw or catch touchdown passes.
Our leading rusher had one carry.
Gabriel made some bad throws...clearly behind the intended receiver(s).
#84 Larvadian...made a real good play...they threw him a backwards pass and the intention was for him to throw it downfield. But he DIDN'T throw it. Very Smart! Soooo many players, when they get that opportunity to throw it like a QB, they throw it even though the defender wasn't fooled and is guarding the receiver, and it winds up being picked off.
I hope Judkins and Schwesinger are ok.
We were soundly beaten. We have virtually no offensive potential. We're pathetic offensively. Which translates to a pathetic win/loss record. Which equates a pretty darned good defense with a pathetic team.
Good news! Jets got a win!
-
Have another drink loser!
I have never seen a SO CALLED BROWNS fan take more enjoyment out of losing than you nickers, that is why I really do not like you , so I would tell you to eat a bag of dicks that you could share with your friends on the poli board. but i do not like them either, so just fuck off then
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login