The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 Thread
-
Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...
I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
I'm not one to defend another man who can speak for himself, but I venture you're a bit off the mark with this one.
Nickers isn't out of line on his critique and it's consistent with Sanders.
-
Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?
I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.
Does anyone know what play caused the concussion?
I didn’t see anything too violent looking and I certainly was not expecting the second half switching QBs via injury.
The playbook & Cheech & Chong starting as our OTs.
-
If Sanders didn’t get any snaps with the 1st team in practice that is on the head coach , how could anyone expect to perform any better than he did. Hopefully Jimmy has the balls to fire Shitpanzi today, and clear out the front office while he’s at it. The NFL is about winning and this team isn’t and hasn’t been able to.
If Sanders didn’t get any snaps with the 1st team in practice that is on the head coach , how could anyone expect to perform any better than he did. Hopefully Jimmy has the balls to fire Shitpanzi today, and clear out the front office while he’s at it. The NFL is about winning and this team isn’t and hasn’t been able to.
In the NFL it is SOP for the starter to get all the practice reps during the week with the first team. While the back up only gets reps with the second team. Add in your starter is a rookie, even more reason he would be getting all of the first team reps.
-
I keep seeing this pic from the seemingly hundreds of cookie cutter "football/sports" talk handles, podcasts, bullshit, etc etc
--------------
If you follow anything that posts this, without context or explanation, immediately unfollow them and start following me @tjRT9s
Why?
This is the pre-snap look and the same pressure the Ravens had sent twice previously. The Browns half slide and go BoB (big on big) but the Ravens drop out that side on a bluff. They run a twist from the left and Pocic doesn't get back in time to pick it up.
Like I said, people want to be first and loudest. Even if they're wildly incorrect. These are the things we'll cover tonight on discord and the RT9 YouTube stream.
-
I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
-
I remember when Mike Pettine was the HC, and he was constantly asked when he was going to start Johnny Manziel at QB.
Pettine had a front row seat to see how incompetent Manziel was, but he kept saying he wasn’t ready yet.
UNTIL Haslam forced him to start Manziel against the Bengals, and it was fugly!
I was getting this same vibe from Stefanski, except that Sanders wasn’t a first round pick but from what I heard he’s a Haslam pick.
As a Browns fan I would love to see Sanders light it up, but that’s my heart…not my head.
My head says the Browns will have a high draft pick, and Berry and Stefanski won’t be around during the 26’ draft.
THIS is what I've been saying for a while now...
Some of you can whine and cry and scream and yell about firing Stefanski, or Berry, or Stefanski and Berry and perhaps you will get your wish at the end of the year. Perhaps with Stefanski even sooner.
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
-
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
That one hurt...
-
I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
-
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
That one hurt...
-
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
-
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
-
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
No need to perfectly divide them but at least a few reps a week could be assigned to the backup IF they were developing both QBs as they claimed.
-
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
-
-
-
Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...
I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
-
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login