The Official Browns vs Raiders Game 11 Thread
-
Anyone else listening to the radio?
-
I wonder what Watson is doing next Sunday? ?
-
Well holy shit that was a nice long ball to Bond!
-
Great throw.
-
What a toss! ?
-
Judkins FF owners are very happy
-
Well color me shocked and/or awed by this start. ?
-
Well color me shocked and/or awed by this start. ?
Well color me shocked and/or awed by this start. ?
Raiders are REALLY bad. Especially along the Oline.
Generate turnovers and so-so offense usually generates a win.
Question is - when the Raiders dial up that same blitz look, will Shedeur roll immediately again and possibly into a trap pressure.
-
Well color me shocked and/or awed by this start. ?
Well color me shocked and/or awed by this start. ?
Hold Shadeur's beer
-
I'm not sure how the Sanders Saga is going to go longterm, but I have a feeling it won't be boring.
-
I know I'm an uniform dork and no one else cares, but I'm kind of digging this Miami Hurricanes-like look from the Browns today.
-
Judkins FF owners are very happy
Judkins FF owners are very happy
Yes, we are!!
-
Judkins FF owners are very happy
Yes, we are!!
Yes, we are!!
Nice! (I'm out of emoticons)
-
Yes, we are!!
Nice! (I'm out of emoticons)
Nice! (I'm out of emoticons)
Got two TDs from Henry earlier game. I did not play Allen at QB and he got nothing. I have Stafford and his two receivers Nacua and Adams tonight. Cards defense also scored a TD for me too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login