Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Raiders Game 11 Thread

The Browns Board
155 22 2.1k 1
  • @bob806 said:

    No Browns fan should ever have a Ratbird in fantasy.

    Personal Foul, 15 yards ?

    He's made a lot of money for me, first as a Titan and now with the RBs.

    @texasag1969 said:

    He's made a lot of money for me, first as a Titan and now with the RBs.

    I had him as a Titan. 

    No Ratbirds, BenGals, or Steelers ever on my teams lol. It's against my beliefs woof

  • Delpit had a pick 6 if not for the Graham tip 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Delpit had a pick 6 if not for the Graham tip 

    Delpit is having a GREAT season imo.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yes, we are!!

    Nice! (I'm out of emoticons)

    @dutch-oven said:

    Nice! (I'm out of emoticons)

    ? I just ran out too!  Thanks a lot Cal!  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    He's made a lot of money for me, first as a Titan and now with the RBs.

    I had him as a Titan. 

    No Ratbirds, BenGals, or Steelers ever on my teams lol. It's against my beliefs woof

    @bob806 said:

    I had him as a Titan. 

    No Ratbirds, BenGals, or Steelers ever on my teams lol. It's against my beliefs woof

    Well at the risk of being accused of poliboard material......... LOSER!??

  • Wtf is Nate Burlson wearing???  Like a priest from Star Trek 

  • WTF was jeudy doing skipping around before he fumbled the damn ball, Jesus Christ bench that fuck for the rest of the season

  • Checking out.  I was just making sure everyone is behaving.  Just remember - all arm chair coaching careers begin with good cold beer in a frosted mug. Above all have fun!!!

  • Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

  • Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    And if Jeudy hadn't decided to be a bread delivery man, there would have been at least another FG.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Raiders have a translucent roof and a real grass field.

    Why can't the Browns do the same with their new stadium? The Brookpark dome will have a translucent roof too, but we're going with Field Turf.

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    @flugel said:

    ? You owe me a huge mouth full of beer

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

  • I wonder what the team record is for sacks in a game? 

    Seven so far. 

  • Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

  • @bob806 said:

    I had him as a Titan. 

    No Ratbirds, BenGals, or Steelers ever on my teams lol. It's against my beliefs woof

    Well at the risk of being accused of poliboard material......... LOSER!??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well at the risk of being accused of poliboard material......... LOSER!??

    You don't have a vagina with sand in it, so all is good. ?

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

    @dutch-oven said:

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

    Better than the downhill racing soap box derby guy. 

  • Bojorquez having a real bad year

  • Goddamn Jags are winning 17-14.

    I've given up on them getting us a top 10 pick, but they better not end up somehow sneaking into the playoffs. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    @flugel said:

    ? You owe me a huge mouth full of beer

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    @browns149 said:

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

  • @browns149 said:

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

    I’ve seen other indoor stadiums, Real Madrid soccer, that have real grass. They lower the field underground into a green house to grow it. It’s insane 

  •  I was listening on Sirius/XM. I had to turn it off. The color guy, Nathen Zugura is sooooooooooo bad.