Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Raiders Game 11 Thread

The Browns Board
155 22 2.1k 1
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Wtf is Nate Burlson wearing???  Like a priest from Star Trek 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #66

    WTF was jeudy doing skipping around before he fumbled the damn ball, Jesus Christ bench that fuck for the rest of the season

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #67

    Checking out.  I was just making sure everyone is behaving.  Just remember - all arm chair coaching careers begin with good cold beer in a frosted mug. Above all have fun!!!

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

  • Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    And if Jeudy hadn't decided to be a bread delivery man, there would have been at least another FG.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Raiders have a translucent roof and a real grass field.

    Why can't the Browns do the same with their new stadium? The Brookpark dome will have a translucent roof too, but we're going with Field Turf.

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    @flugel said:

    ? You owe me a huge mouth full of beer

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #71

    I wonder what the team record is for sacks in a game? 

    Seven so far. 

  • Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

  • @bob806 said:

    I had him as a Titan. 

    No Ratbirds, BenGals, or Steelers ever on my teams lol. It's against my beliefs woof

    Well at the risk of being accused of poliboard material......... LOSER!??

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well at the risk of being accused of poliboard material......... LOSER!??

    You don't have a vagina with sand in it, so all is good. ?

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Sanders mobility and deep throw accuracy is a clear strength. The int was a poor read. 

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @dutch-oven said:

    He's going to be a roller coaster ride to watch.

    Better than the downhill racing soap box derby guy. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    Bojorquez having a real bad year

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Goddamn Jags are winning 17-14.

    I've given up on them getting us a top 10 pick, but they better not end up somehow sneaking into the playoffs. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I think it is Sunlight- need lots of it.  Cleveland is gloomy. Vegas has plenty of sunlight 

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    @flugel said:

    ? You owe me a huge mouth full of beer

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @dutch-oven said:

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The translucent roof allows sunlight in but at a worse "quality" I would guess?

    A thousand apologies upon thee! 

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #78

    @browns149 said:

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

  • @browns149 said:

    The grass goes outside to get sunlight. It is on a big tray with wheels

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

    I’ve seen other indoor stadiums, Real Madrid soccer, that have real grass. They lower the field underground into a green house to grow it. It’s insane 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #80

     I was listening on Sirius/XM. I had to turn it off. The color guy, Nathen Zugura is sooooooooooo bad. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh ok... like the Cardinals dome. Gotcha. 

    The Bills will be playing on natural turf next season when they move into their new stadium. I believe it will be the first time they've played home games on grass since they played at old War Memorial Stadium (best known by most as the home of the fictional 'New York Knights' in the movie 'The Natural')

    I’ve seen other indoor stadiums, Real Madrid soccer, that have real grass. They lower the field underground into a green house to grow it. It’s insane 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @browns149 said:

    I’ve seen other indoor stadiums, Real Madrid soccer, that have real grass. They lower the field underground into a green house to grow it. It’s insane 

    Oh wow. That's pretty badass.

    I loathe the idea of the Browns playing on fake grass. They've gone their entire existence playing on real grass and its been glorious. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #82

    Fudge, I wonder if Judkins has a concussion. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Looks like Junks got his bell rung. 

  • @browns149 said:

    I’ve seen other indoor stadiums, Real Madrid soccer, that have real grass. They lower the field underground into a green house to grow it. It’s insane 

    Oh wow. That's pretty badass.

    I loathe the idea of the Browns playing on fake grass. They've gone their entire existence playing on real grass and its been glorious. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh wow. That's pretty badass.

    I loathe the idea of the Browns playing on fake grass. They've gone their entire existence playing on real grass and its been glorious. 

    The underground green house is 4 stories deep