Skip to content

What will the new Head Coach do?

The Browns Board
60 14 991 1
  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I would opt for the pine needle tea. Dandelions are out of season. Pine needles never go out of season.

    I’d hope to lose the bet, honestly.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’d hope to lose the bet, honestly.

    Yeah but then you’d have to deal with figuring out how to make pine needle tea. Fuck all that. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How much are we betting?

    a quart of dandelion or pine needle tea, your choice.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    a quart of dandelion or pine needle tea, your choice.

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    a quart of dandelion or pine needle tea, your choice.

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tiamat63 said:

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    A&W  ??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I’d hope to lose the bet, honestly.

    Yeah but then you’d have to deal with figuring out how to make pine needle tea. Fuck all that. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Yeah but then you’d have to deal with figuring out how to make pine needle tea. Fuck all that. 

    Making Pine needle tea is easy..

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Yeah but then you’d have to deal with figuring out how to make pine needle tea. Fuck all that. 

    Making Pine needle tea is easy..

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    Making Pine needle tea is easy..

    It probably is. It’s just steeping dried pine needles in hot water yeah? Not everyone has pine trees on their property though. I can already tell by Tiamat’s counteroffer that he doesn’t want to deal with making pine needle tea, haha. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    A&W  ??

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @orion said:

    A&W  ??

    Oh hell no, there’s way better root beer out there than A&W. 

    Anyone tried Sprechers? Out of Milwaukee.

  • @nickers said:

    Making Pine needle tea is easy..

    It probably is. It’s just steeping dried pine needles in hot water yeah? Not everyone has pine trees on their property though. I can already tell by Tiamat’s counteroffer that he doesn’t want to deal with making pine needle tea, haha. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It probably is. It’s just steeping dried pine needles in hot water yeah? Not everyone has pine trees on their property though. I can already tell by Tiamat’s counteroffer that he doesn’t want to deal with making pine needle tea, haha. 

    My Brother lives by the Holden Arboretum so I can get all of the Pine needles I desire.. Not that I would do that... Incidentally... Pine Cones make a great fire starter as does Fatwood..

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It probably is. It’s just steeping dried pine needles in hot water yeah? Not everyone has pine trees on their property though. I can already tell by Tiamat’s counteroffer that he doesn’t want to deal with making pine needle tea, haha. 

    My Brother lives by the Holden Arboretum so I can get all of the Pine needles I desire.. Not that I would do that... Incidentally... Pine Cones make a great fire starter as does Fatwood..

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    My Brother lives by the Holden Arboretum so I can get all of the Pine needles I desire.. Not that I would do that... Incidentally... Pine Cones make a great fire starter as does Fatwood..

    Fatwood? Other than a nickname for my dick, what is Fatwood?

  • @nickers said:

    My Brother lives by the Holden Arboretum so I can get all of the Pine needles I desire.. Not that I would do that... Incidentally... Pine Cones make a great fire starter as does Fatwood..

    Fatwood? Other than a nickname for my dick, what is Fatwood?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #23

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Fatwood? Other than a nickname for my dick, what is Fatwood?

    This is Fatwood from a Pine tree that I harvested last summer... In the center just below the outer bark is natural pine tar which is an awesome fire extender..

    Fatwood.jpg

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    A&W  ??

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @orion said:

    A&W  ??

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    a quart of dandelion or pine needle tea, your choice.

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tiamat63 said:

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    I've cut back on soda - high fructose corn syrup etc etc.

    I can make white pine needle sprite. It actually does work.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1925350011598737

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #26

    The new head coach will be learning some 

    Japanese language to establish some further communication

    with Garrett:

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1250675193567096

  • @orion said:

    A&W  ??

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

    *Bob Seger

  • @orion said:

    A&W  ??

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #28

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't know, man. I despise 

    Root beer.   My departed best friend loved A&W

    Mayo.   Hellman's Real Mayo is the way to go.   Cains is awful.

    Bob Segar.   Mrs. Wife likes him.

    All no go's for me. 

    I think Seger did some stuff with Duane Allman.

  • @orion said:

    A&W  ??

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't know, man. I despise root beer.   Apparently I'm un-American.  

    Root beer. 

    Mayo. 

    Bob Segar. 

    All no go's for me. 

    I would argue that mayo isn’t actually American. It’s more of a French inspired thing. The most American thing to do is middle finger mayo. 

    It’s kinky, l know.

  • The new head coach will be learning some 

    Japanese language to establish some further communication

    with Garrett:

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1250675193567096

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @calfoxwc said:

    The new head coach will be learning some 

    Japanese language to establish some further communication

    with Garrett:

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1250675193567096

    Damn and here I thought his only foreign language was Jurrasic!?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't know, man. I despise 

    Root beer.   My departed best friend loved A&W

    Mayo.   Hellman's Real Mayo is the way to go.   Cains is awful.

    Bob Segar.   Mrs. Wife likes him.

    All no go's for me. 

    I think Seger did some stuff with Duane Allman.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @orion said:

    I think Seger did some stuff with Duane Allman.

    My dad usually had the Allman brothers on rotation.  So I dabble a bit myself.  

    @calfoxwc said:

    I've cut back on soda - high fructose corn syrup etc etc.

    Understandable.  Good on you.   

    Give this a look, let me know what you think.    

    Root Beer – poppi

    Terms of the bet.  You believe Mark is going to go 4th round or higher then?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    How about the finest pack of root beer money can buy. 

    I've cut back on soda - high fructose corn syrup etc etc.

    I can make white pine needle sprite. It actually does work.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1925350011598737

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @calfoxwc said:

    I've cut back on soda - high fructose corn syrup etc etc.

    I can't remember the last time I had a soda.

    We don't even have sugar in the house

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    If a new HC comes to town, I'd be nothing short of shocked if any serious candidate would look at our QB room and say "give me some of that". The only caveat is the off chance Sanders looks hyper impressive the last three weeks.

    A new HC almost assuredly comes with a high draft pick at QB. As others have noted, the issue you run into is both the raiders and Jets will be looking heavily that direction too and the Jets have significant draft capital. The Giants and Titans both are in prime position to make a slight trade back for either of the three teams (including Browns). Put simply, if the Jets see Mendoza (or Moore or whoever), as their guy we have no shot. I guess we shall see how it shakes out though- 3 weeks can still change this up.

  • AxeA Axe

    @calfoxwc said:

    I've cut back on soda - high fructose corn syrup etc etc.

    I can't remember the last time I had a soda.

    We don't even have sugar in the house

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @axe said:

    I can't remember the last time I had a soda.

    We don't even have sugar in the house

     I used to run one of the larger gyms in the DC area.    When I would do sit-ins with my trainers and clients before their PT sessions, I would always ask a couple nutrition-based questions.   Biggest culprit was seemingly without fail, the amount of pop someone would drink.  I don't mean people who indulge here or there.  The daily drinkers are the worst offenders.         Wasn't easy to get people to go cold turkey either.   Like anything else, had to ween people off of it.   

     We had one lady come in, super nice and shy, she was a government purchasing agent, who seemed shocked when I flat out told her that if she cut her daily 4-6 cans of Pepsi; she would lose 10lbs in 45 days with minimal-to-no exercise.    Made her a promise, shook her hand, she agreed to buy a 6pack of PT sessions, and I would comp her an additional session of PT, if she met that goal.   Saw her 1, maybe 2 days a week, tops.  She'd come in, hit the treadmill, maybe the elliptical and the sauna for 30 minutes before rush hour.    Nothing crazy, wasn't like she was coming in and running circuits.     But she cut out the daily soda completely.  Came back 45 days later - 12lbs lighter.    No additional changes to her diet other than that.  

     Sugar, empty calories and a bunch of shit else tossed in there.      If people would cut out daily pop, this country would be SO much healthier in 3-5 years.