Skip to content

Head Coach Search - Interviews

The Browns Board
377 31 7.3k 1
  • Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

  •  
     
     
    Six down, four to go #Giants: John Harbaugh #Falcons: Kevin Stefanski #Dolphins: Jeff Hafley #Titans: Robert Saleh #Ravens: Jesse Minter #Steelers: Mike McCarthy #Bills #Browns #Raiders #AZCardinals
  • Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

    @7moses7 said:

    Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

    Catherine "Data Points" Hickman

  • Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

    @7moses7 said:

    Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

    Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates

  • sydS syd

    @7moses7 said:

    Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ? 

    Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates

    @syd said:

    Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates

    and  as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach, 

    also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message

    edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates

    and  as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach, 

    also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message

    edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all

    @syd said:

    and  as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach, 

    also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message

    edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all

    I’d be over the moon if Shula took the gig, but word is he already turned us down. 

  • Shula turned down an interview 

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates

    and  as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach, 

    also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message

    edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all

    @syd said:

    and  as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach, 

    also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message

    edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all

    Just in case anyone is wondering  - our new Grandpa is all outta love by the time he gets to us. Knock it off for a sec you old crotchety Grandpa. 

    I just want say I got a guy that knows a guy that's got a guy.  Before I forget what I'm talking about - this is all over the place today so check it out (cut and paste below) and listen to the video:

    image.png.385e28ec293fef597da5221b70fc8895.png

    Key details regarding Martz's interest:
    • High Interest: Martz told Yahoo Sports he would "eagerly accept" the position if offered.
    • Motivation: He believes the team is "hungry to win" and that he can improve the offense and quarterback situation.
    • Context: These comments come amidst the Browns' search to replace Kevin Stefanski following a disappointing 2025 season.
    • Background: Martz, 74, has previously expressed confidence in his ability to develop quarterbacks and bring a winning culture. 
  • Shula turned down an interview 

    @londonbrown said:

    Shula turned down an interview 

    my sources have been sacked

  • Nate Scheelhaase will be the next head coach. Berry satisfied the Rooney rule 

  • Nate Scheelhaase will be the next head coach. Berry satisfied the Rooney rule 

    @7moses7 said:

    JOHN GRUDEN

    ? 

  • @orion said:

    What heights of NFL Head Coaching has Chudzinski, Pettine, Jackson and Kitchens been able to achieve since being our HC?

    They're all comfortably parked.  They probably need to change the name of the street where Haslam's NFL Business resides to Park Place or Dumpster Fire Circle...

    @flugel said:

    They're all comfortably parked.  They probably need to change the name of the street where Haslam's NFL Business resides to Park Place or Dumpster Fire Circle...

    I kinda like Dumpster Fire Circle Jerks myself.?

  • @flugel said:

    They're all comfortably parked.  They probably need to change the name of the street where Haslam's NFL Business resides to Park Place or Dumpster Fire Circle...

    I kinda like Dumpster Fire Circle Jerks myself.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I kinda like Dumpster Fire Circle Jerks myself.?

    ?

  • image.png.e1ee6215552761ba416b385b29421114.png

     -  Inexperienced if you ask me.  

  • image.png.e1ee6215552761ba416b385b29421114.png

     -  Inexperienced if you ask me.  

    @orion said:

    image.png.e1ee6215552761ba416b385b29421114.png

     -  Inexperienced if you ask me.  

    And Udinski is 30 years old. 

    This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job. 

  • @orion said:

    image.png.e1ee6215552761ba416b385b29421114.png

     -  Inexperienced if you ask me.  

    And Udinski is 30 years old. 

    This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And Udinski is 30 years old. 

    This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job. 

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC.  I'm not a huge McDermit fan.  From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz.  And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out.  ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And Udinski is 30 years old. 

    This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job. 

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC.  I'm not a huge McDermit fan.  From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz.  And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out.  ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )

    @orion said:

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC. 

    Rams fans probably said the same thing. 

  • how insulting, and stupid. A "personality test" ?

    what next? 

    "do you like little bunny rabbits, or do you like chickens?"

    "when a media person complains about you, does it make you cry?" 

    "write an essay about why you want to put up with our stupid interference like the watson trade"

     Polluted water flows from upstream. 

    I guess from steflunkski's wimpiness with the Browns, only a follower would want to be the hc of the Browns, someone who will jump when they say jump.

    @calfoxwc said:

    how insulting, and stupid. A "personality test" ?

    what next? 

    "do you like little bunny rabbits, or do you like chickens?"

    "when a media person complains about you, does it make you cry?" 

    "write an essay about why you want to put up with our stupid interference like the watson trade"

     Polluted water flows from upstream. 

    I guess from steflunkski's wimpiness with the Browns, only a follower would want to be the hc of the Browns, someone who will jump when they say jump.

    It isn't unusual for large corporations to administer such tests to potential executive hires.  I don't know why it would be considered unusual for an NFL team to do so.

  • @orion said:

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC. 

    Rams fans probably said the same thing. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Rams fans probably said the same thing. 

    I have come around on that one.  There is no reason he can't or won't be a good head coach.  History shows that there have been a lot of 40's and 50ish head coaches who didn't pan out. Age and experience didn't help them.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And Udinski is 30 years old. 

    This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job. 

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC.  I'm not a huge McDermit fan.  From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz.  And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out.  ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )

    @orion said:

    I really do not want a 30 yr old HC.  I'm not a huge McKermit fan.

    Why do not want him? The dude's a winner.

     
    250px-Kermit_puppet.jpg