Head Coach Search - Interviews
-
Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ?
Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates
-
Who is the 3rd Stooge doing the interviews , Berry, Haslam, and who ?
Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates
Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates
and as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach,
also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message
edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all
-
Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates
and as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach,
also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message
edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all
and as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach,
also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message
edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all
I’d be over the moon if Shula took the gig, but word is he already turned us down.
-
Shula turned down an interview
-
Among those involved in the #Browns HC search is former Chargers and Raiders GM Tom Telesco, who has been serving as a consultant and helping the organization in its process to find a head coach. I’m told he has been in meetings with the in-person candidates
and as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach,
also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message
edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all
and as reported by yours truly, per my sources Berry and Telesco have deep ties with Chris Shula, so book it you fucking dimwits, he will be our next coach,
also I am told that the last team I think Detroit did not abide by the mockery rooney rule were only fined, The Browns may be looking at a fine and a loss of draft picks, so please if someone knows of a token, please call or message
edit : so peace out you stupid motherfuckers and just remember I hate you all
Just in case anyone is wondering - our new Grandpa is all outta love by the time he gets to us. Knock it off for a sec you old crotchety Grandpa.
I just want say I got a guy that knows a guy that's got a guy. Before I forget what I'm talking about - this is all over the place today so check it out (cut and paste below) and listen to the video:
Key details regarding Martz's interest:- High Interest: Martz told Yahoo Sports he would "eagerly accept" the position if offered.
- Motivation: He believes the team is "hungry to win" and that he can improve the offense and quarterback situation.
- Context: These comments come amidst the Browns' search to replace Kevin Stefanski following a disappointing 2025 season.
- Background: Martz, 74, has previously expressed confidence in his ability to develop quarterbacks and bring a winning culture.
-
Shula turned down an interview
Shula turned down an interview
my sources have been sacked
-
-
I kinda like Dumpster Fire Circle Jerks myself.?
?
-
-
And Udinski is 30 years old.
This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job.
I really do not want a 30 yr old HC. I'm not a huge McDermit fan. From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz. And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out. ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )
-
And Udinski is 30 years old.
This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job.
I really do not want a 30 yr old HC. I'm not a huge McDermit fan. From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz. And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out. ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )
-
how insulting, and stupid. A "personality test" ?
what next?
"do you like little bunny rabbits, or do you like chickens?"
"when a media person complains about you, does it make you cry?"
"write an essay about why you want to put up with our stupid interference like the watson trade"
Polluted water flows from upstream.
I guess from steflunkski's wimpiness with the Browns, only a follower would want to be the hc of the Browns, someone who will jump when they say jump.
how insulting, and stupid. A "personality test" ?
what next?
"do you like little bunny rabbits, or do you like chickens?"
"when a media person complains about you, does it make you cry?"
"write an essay about why you want to put up with our stupid interference like the watson trade"
Polluted water flows from upstream.
I guess from steflunkski's wimpiness with the Browns, only a follower would want to be the hc of the Browns, someone who will jump when they say jump.
It isn't unusual for large corporations to administer such tests to potential executive hires. I don't know why it would be considered unusual for an NFL team to do so.
-
-
And Udinski is 30 years old.
This coaching cycle sucks and anyone worth anything isn't even remotely considering taking this job.
I really do not want a 30 yr old HC. I'm not a huge McDermit fan. From what I've seen I'd just go with Schwartz. And if you don't then he's going to be looking for a way out. ( I've got a 30 yr old telling me what to do now? )
-
how insulting, and stupid. A "personality test" ?
what next?
"do you like little bunny rabbits, or do you like chickens?"
"when a media person complains about you, does it make you cry?"
"write an essay about why you want to put up with our stupid interference like the watson trade"
Polluted water flows from upstream.
I guess from steflunkski's wimpiness with the Browns, only a follower would want to be the hc of the Browns, someone who will jump when they say jump.
It isn't unusual for large corporations to administer such tests to potential executive hires. I don't know why it would be considered unusual for an NFL team to do so.
It isn't unusual for large corporations to administer such tests to potential executive hires. I don't know why it would be considered unusual for an NFL team to do so.
this is true - I have actually seen a personality test, a vp showed me one for the fun of it. But it's tough to figure that a football head coaching position would translate personality wise to an executive position in the business world.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login