Skip to content

TPUSA Halftime Show

Political Discussion
117 13 1.7k 1
  • Here’s a little article on who is playing and where to watch.

    https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2026/02/04/where-how-watch-turning-point-usa-all-american-halftime-show-2026-who-is-performing-tpusa-kid-rock/88510080007/

    Kid Rock, Brantley Gilbert, Lee Brice and Gabby Barrett will be performing. I’m not a big listener of newer country music so the only one l’m familiar with is Kid Rock. His stuff is ok for me but l can’t say l know much more than his hit songs.

    An interesting recent Kid Rock headline concerns lyrics to one of his songs that came out in 2001, titled “Cool, Daddy Cool” which references alcohol and marijuana use, and that he’s a fan of statutory rape with underage girls. 

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/music/articles/lyrics-kid-rock-cool-daddy-175328455.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIWllj7Fr4CSHI29pOo8M41P1TWn65l055i8qdAFPyKmZlYOhWT-tV4RlHh2FF6MrcP94hmZbm8PtYI6ik6HVLktYcsQz5UQvRDH4hEFEZgLIyLCeSe2gDes6G-ZtwcVuSBLhKgiPuhZlmfrPs6dh5QIwO-zWuFjCVtPcpRVgrBa

    I’m fairly certain he won’t be playing that song during the TPUSA show, but even his hit songs have elements of that stuff. How can he not play “All Summer Long?” It also references alcohol, marijuana and at least one 17 year old girl. 

    It’s an interesting choice by TPUSA considering they are touted as a Christian organization aiming for a family friendly halftime show. I hope to catch some of it.

  • Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

  • Here’s a little article on who is playing and where to watch.

    https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2026/02/04/where-how-watch-turning-point-usa-all-american-halftime-show-2026-who-is-performing-tpusa-kid-rock/88510080007/

    Kid Rock, Brantley Gilbert, Lee Brice and Gabby Barrett will be performing. I’m not a big listener of newer country music so the only one l’m familiar with is Kid Rock. His stuff is ok for me but l can’t say l know much more than his hit songs.

    An interesting recent Kid Rock headline concerns lyrics to one of his songs that came out in 2001, titled “Cool, Daddy Cool” which references alcohol and marijuana use, and that he’s a fan of statutory rape with underage girls. 

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/music/articles/lyrics-kid-rock-cool-daddy-175328455.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIWllj7Fr4CSHI29pOo8M41P1TWn65l055i8qdAFPyKmZlYOhWT-tV4RlHh2FF6MrcP94hmZbm8PtYI6ik6HVLktYcsQz5UQvRDH4hEFEZgLIyLCeSe2gDes6G-ZtwcVuSBLhKgiPuhZlmfrPs6dh5QIwO-zWuFjCVtPcpRVgrBa

    I’m fairly certain he won’t be playing that song during the TPUSA show, but even his hit songs have elements of that stuff. How can he not play “All Summer Long?” It also references alcohol, marijuana and at least one 17 year old girl. 

    It’s an interesting choice by TPUSA considering they are touted as a Christian organization aiming for a family friendly halftime show. I hope to catch some of it.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m fairly certain he won’t be playing that song during the TPUSA show, but even his hit songs have elements of that stuff. How can he not play “All Summer Long?” It also references alcohol, marijuana and at least one 17 year old girl. 

    Great song.

    Are you Christian? I always find it odd when people who are not feel the need to judge and criticize other people that they themselves don't even believe in that something.

    Nothing wrong with a 17 yr old girl when you are reflecting back as being 17 at the time as well.

    Is marijuana/alcohol in the Bible or something as being evil? I didn't know it was a religious thing, weird.

    I guess it beats mutilating young kids, giving them drugs that make their condition worse and singing about humping furry animals. But hey, I'm not trying to criticize woody or anything.

  • JaxJ Jax

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I’m fairly certain he won’t be playing that song during the TPUSA show, but even his hit songs have elements of that stuff. How can he not play “All Summer Long?” It also references alcohol, marijuana and at least one 17 year old girl. 

    Great song.

    Are you Christian? I always find it odd when people who are not feel the need to judge and criticize other people that they themselves don't even believe in that something.

    Nothing wrong with a 17 yr old girl when you are reflecting back as being 17 at the time as well.

    Is marijuana/alcohol in the Bible or something as being evil? I didn't know it was a religious thing, weird.

    I guess it beats mutilating young kids, giving them drugs that make their condition worse and singing about humping furry animals. But hey, I'm not trying to criticize woody or anything.

    @jax said:

    Is marijuana/alcohol in the Bible or something as being evil?

    Do you really not know or is this a rhetorical question? If it’s the former, l don’t know of any references to marijuana, but heck yes alcohol is mentioned.

    My favorite is the story about Noah getting shitfaced drunk and naked in his tent, and one of his sons found him that way and told his brothers about it. Once Noah sobered up he was ashamed that his son ratted him out so he made the son who ratted him out a slave to his brothers.

    Is that evil for old testament times? I really don’t know, but it’s pretty fucked up. There’s plenty of things in the old testament that are kinda fucked up though. 

    That’s not a story that gets a lot of air time in church. I also don’t think it’s the message TPUSA is going for either, but it’s interesting that they’ll settle for it.

  • Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    It will probably be a big hit in the numerous meth houses also. 

  • Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    Well its better than watching little fags like you act all effeminate and shit.. TPUSA will be entertaining at least

  • Everybody does channel surfing during halftime shows.

    i hope

    the TPUSA is a solid performance.   I’m sure Mrs Kirk would love a large audience. 
    that’s about all it is though.

    No one is expecting much from this. 
    its an alternative to watching a controversial performer.

    go Browns 

  • Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    At least they will be watching the Super Bowl.
    You on the other hand (the left one) are only interested in the halftime show because there’s gonna be some faggot performing.

  • I won’t be watching either shows. I watch the game at the local American Legion. Then leave at halftime and by the time I get home it’s kicking off the second half

    Now if Pink Floyd or the Rolling Stones were playing at halftime, or a Janet Jackson boob shot, I would watch 

    I am sure not watching a washed up hillbilly, or a guy singing in Spanish, in a dress. 

  • Everybody does channel surfing during halftime shows.

    i hope

    the TPUSA is a solid performance.   I’m sure Mrs Kirk would love a large audience. 
    that’s about all it is though.

    No one is expecting much from this. 
    its an alternative to watching a controversial performer.

    go Browns 

    @hammertime said:

    Everybody does channel surfing during halftime shows.

    I'm in it for the game and the commercials..

    I gave up on the halftime show yrs ago..

  • Everybody does channel surfing during halftime shows.

    i hope

    the TPUSA is a solid performance.   I’m sure Mrs Kirk would love a large audience. 
    that’s about all it is though.

    No one is expecting much from this. 
    its an alternative to watching a controversial performer.

    go Browns 

    @hammertime said:

    Everybody does channel surfing during halftime shows.

    i hope

    the TPUSA is a solid performance.   I’m sure Mrs Kirk would love a large audience. 
    that’s about all it is though.

    No one is expecting much from this. 
    its an alternative to watching a controversial performer.

    go Browns 

    I think that’s the most important thing out of this whole thing: this controversy has created competition for halftime viewers. I’m a big fan of competition. It’s a rising tide.

    It’s not like we’re unaccustomed to some sort of controversy over the halftime show in recent years, but they’ve finally hit a next level where a competing halftime show is born and is getting plenty of attention and controversy in its own right.

    Just look at all the attention we’re giving to all of it. You gotta tip your hat to everyone involved. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hilarious they're doing this, but I'm sure it'll get great ratings in retirement homes and trailer parks across the country. 

    Well its better than watching little fags like you act all effeminate and shit.. TPUSA will be entertaining at least

    @nickers said:

    Well its better than watching little fags like you act all effeminate and shit.. TPUSA will be entertaining at least

    @fy56 said:

    At least they will be watching the Super Bowl.
    You on the other hand (the left one) are only interested in the halftime show because there’s gonna be some faggot performing.

    Board really going hard on slurs. Gorka desperate for my attention. What a shit show for the current state of the poli board. What a dark stain on browns fandom to have you morons throwing around slurs on a public forum 

  • Hopefully Erika is as giddy about this as she was about Charlie's funeral 

    Quick poll: how long is long enough to start talking about merch sales after the death of your spouse, parent of your children, and love of your life? 11 days?

  • @nickers said:

    Well its better than watching little fags like you act all effeminate and shit.. TPUSA will be entertaining at least

    @fy56 said:

    At least they will be watching the Super Bowl.
    You on the other hand (the left one) are only interested in the halftime show because there’s gonna be some faggot performing.

    Board really going hard on slurs. Gorka desperate for my attention. What a shit show for the current state of the poli board. What a dark stain on browns fandom to have you morons throwing around slurs on a public forum 

    @mld-woody said:

    Board really going hard on slurs. Gorka desperate for my attention. What a shit show for the current state of the poli board. What a dark stain on browns fandom to have you morons throwing around slurs on a public forum 

    Awww you coward little pussy... Go cry to your crack mommy...

    G-mChP4XEAAUV9E.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    Well its better than watching little fags like you act all effeminate and shit.. TPUSA will be entertaining at least

    @fy56 said:

    At least they will be watching the Super Bowl.
    You on the other hand (the left one) are only interested in the halftime show because there’s gonna be some faggot performing.

    Board really going hard on slurs. Gorka desperate for my attention. What a shit show for the current state of the poli board. What a dark stain on browns fandom to have you morons throwing around slurs on a public forum 

    @mld-woody said:

    Board really going hard on slurs. Gorka desperate for my attention. What a shit show for the current state of the poli board. What a dark stain on browns fandom to have you morons throwing around slurs on a public forum 

    You know where the door is

  • Hopefully Erika is as giddy about this as she was about Charlie's funeral 

    Quick poll: how long is long enough to start talking about merch sales after the death of your spouse, parent of your children, and love of your life? 11 days?

    @mld-woody said:

    Hopefully Erika is as giddy about this as she was about Charlie's funeral 

    Quick poll: how long is long enough to start talking about merch sales after the death of your spouse, parent of your children, and love of your life? 11 days?

    Gotta strike when the iron is hot. I don’t envy the position, but if you do big shit and you want to keep doing big shit, then that’s going to expedite things.

    I’d say 2 weeks. That’s 1 week to maybe truly grieve, and then 1 week to design and order the merch. 

    You’re being a little mean here. I doubt she’s had the chance to truly grieve and is probably consumed with thoughts of continuity and legacy. I feel bad for her. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hopefully Erika is as giddy about this as she was about Charlie's funeral 

    Quick poll: how long is long enough to start talking about merch sales after the death of your spouse, parent of your children, and love of your life? 11 days?

    Gotta strike when the iron is hot. I don’t envy the position, but if you do big shit and you want to keep doing big shit, then that’s going to expedite things.

    I’d say 2 weeks. That’s 1 week to maybe truly grieve, and then 1 week to design and order the merch. 

    You’re being a little mean here. I doubt she’s had the chance to truly grieve and is probably consumed with thoughts of continuity and legacy. I feel bad for her. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Gotta strike when the iron is hot. I don’t envy the position, but if you do big shit and you want to keep doing big shit, then that’s going to expedite things.

    I’d say 2 weeks. That’s 1 week to maybe truly grieve, and then 1 week to design and order the merch. 

    You’re being a little mean here. I doubt she’s had the chance to truly grieve and is probably consumed with thoughts of continuity and legacy. I feel bad for her. 

    Woody isn't being mean, he's a pos. Don't stoop down to join him.

  • And miss this??  Yeah right.  If you knew as many latinos as I do and had a faceswap app, you'd realize how special tomorrow is going to be.

    images (1).webp

  • @mld-woody said:

    Hopefully Erika is as giddy about this as she was about Charlie's funeral 

    Quick poll: how long is long enough to start talking about merch sales after the death of your spouse, parent of your children, and love of your life? 11 days?

    Gotta strike when the iron is hot. I don’t envy the position, but if you do big shit and you want to keep doing big shit, then that’s going to expedite things.

    I’d say 2 weeks. That’s 1 week to maybe truly grieve, and then 1 week to design and order the merch. 

    You’re being a little mean here. I doubt she’s had the chance to truly grieve and is probably consumed with thoughts of continuity and legacy. I feel bad for her. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Gotta strike when the iron is hot. I don’t envy the position, but if you do big shit and you want to keep doing big shit, then that’s going to expedite things.

    I’d say 2 weeks. That’s 1 week to maybe truly grieve, and then 1 week to design and order the merch. 

    You’re being a little mean here. I doubt she’s had the chance to truly grieve and is probably consumed with thoughts of continuity and legacy. I feel bad for her. 

    Eh, idk man. If she wanted to step away for a bit no one would blame her. She's giddy on that call and talking merch sales. Her assassinated husband's body is barely cold. Is off-putting. 

    Especially after saying anything remotely critical of Kirk was leading to people getting fired and called terrorists or whatever. And here, internally, his wife was thinking through the next merch drop. 

    At best it's the disgusting nature of right ring grifting 

  • Woody Woodpecker gets blasted like a rocket and hits a tree ...just keeps doing it to him?self...just a hateful lost turdbird