Draft so you can win more games
-
ok then, who is worthy of a first round pick to play LT ? seems to me besides Blake or that kid from Utah all others should be on the other side of the line
Can't fully answer that yet. Might be none.
- I want no part of Proctor.
- I'm bullish on switching tackles to different sides.
- I was emailed some more Caleb Lomu film and now he's falling down my board. Athletically he's all there. Technically, he has quite a long way to go. (Set, Hand & pass pro strike sync)
Edit: Maybe that's the case with the Browns brass. Maybe they're seeing the same things? So that means their answer could be.
- Draft the most developed RT and transition him to LT.
- Draft RT. Kick Tytus Howard over to LT to hold down the point while they draft LT of the future in later rounds 2026, or early-ish 2027.
-
so, if Dallas called, and wanted to trade up to our six pick.....
giving us their two first round picks at 12 and 20 right before the steelers pick at 21....
good idea or very bad idea to trade down?
probably not going to happen, since they don't have a second or a third round pick round pick this year, but...
Good idea. And makes sense for them if they want Sonny Styles.
12, 2nd this year and 2nd next year for 6. Gives us a slight advantage on the charts.
Good idea. And makes sense for them if they want Sonny Styles.
12, 2nd this year and 2nd next year for 6. Gives us a slight advantage on the charts.
Saw at a recent The Athletic Mock..
6. Dallas Cowboys (from CLE*): Sonny Styles, LB, Ohio State
*Projected trade: Browns receive Nos. 12, 20 and a 2027 fourth-round pick; Cowboys receive Nos. 6 and 39*
The Cowboys could sit at No. 12 and have an impact defender fall to them, but it won’t be surprising if the organization gets aggressive. Styles would not only be an immediate starter at a position of need, but also wear the green dot as a rookie.
In this projected trade, the Cowboys surrender two of the first-rounders they hold this year (plus a 2027 pick), but they get back into Round 2.
Full 2026 NFL mock draft: Dane Brugler predicts all 7 rounds and 257 picks - The AthleticCleveland Browns
1 (12). Spencer Fano, OT, Utah (Sadiq,Lemon,Vega,Freeling)
1 (20). KC Concepcion, WR, Texas A&M (Omar Cooper, K. Proctor)
1 (24). Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, S, Toledo (Lomu,D.Boston,Blake Miller)
3 (70). Derrick Moore, edge, Michigan
4 (107). Markell Bell, OT, Miami
5 (146). Will Kacmarek, TE, Ohio State
5 (149). Jadon Canady, CB, Oregon
6 (206). David Gusta, DT, Kentucky
7 (248). Karson Sharar, LB, Iowa -
Why not draft Fano? The guy that can play either...
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
-
Well only one more week of speculation to go before we mess up another OL.?
-
Why not draft Fano? The guy that can play either...
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
ok then I am bringing in someone like Decker to man the position for the year, and draft a OT in the 3rd to develop ,Go ahead and pick BPA at 6 and 24, or draft two wr's
-
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
ok then I am bringing in someone like Decker to man the position for the year, and draft a OT in the 3rd to develop ,Go ahead and pick BPA at 6 and 24, or draft two wr's
ok then I am bringing in someone like Decker to man the position for the year, and draft a OT in the 3rd to develop ,Go ahead and pick BPA at 6 and 24, or draft two wr's
If the finances allow, then sure. If not, Tytus Howard is being slid over to LT, draft a developmental player lower while addressing premium day 1 and higher day 2.
-
Why not draft Fano? The guy that can play either...
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
-
-
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
ok then I am bringing in someone like Decker to man the position for the year, and draft a OT in the 3rd to develop ,Go ahead and pick BPA at 6 and 24, or draft two wr's
ok then I am bringing in someone like Decker to man the position for the year, and draft a OT in the 3rd to develop ,Go ahead and pick BPA at 6 and 24, or draft two wr's
Welcome I’ve landed here as well. There didn’t appear to be a tackle and now specifically a LT that was worth the #6 overall pick.
Paying good talent #6 overall money and perhaps playing them in their second best spot. Or taking a higher rated talent at their natural position? What selection do the best organizations make?
-
-
Why not draft Fano? The guy that can play either...
5hours later and 3 games deep. I can tell you Fano, like his teammate Lomu, has really dropped down my board.
He has quick feet, like Caleb. But they both have significant technical limitations that need immediate improvement. Unlike Caleb, there are arm length concerns that showed up early and often for Spence, especially against TTU.
I wouldn't pencil either in as a day 1 starter. Top 20 pick has to be a day 1 starter.
-
ok then, who is worthy of a first round pick to play LT ? seems to me besides Blake or that kid from Utah all others should be on the other side of the line
Can't fully answer that yet. Might be none.
- I want no part of Proctor.
- I'm bullish on switching tackles to different sides.
- I was emailed some more Caleb Lomu film and now he's falling down my board. Athletically he's all there. Technically, he has quite a long way to go. (Set, Hand & pass pro strike sync)
Edit: Maybe that's the case with the Browns brass. Maybe they're seeing the same things? So that means their answer could be.
- Draft the most developed RT and transition him to LT.
- Draft RT. Kick Tytus Howard over to LT to hold down the point while they draft LT of the future in later rounds 2026, or early-ish 2027.
Can't fully answer that yet. Might be none.
- I want no part of Proctor.
- I'm bullish on switching tackles to different sides.
- I was emailed some more Caleb Lomu film and now he's falling down my board. Athletically he's all there. Technically, he has quite a long way to go. (Set, Hand & pass pro strike sync)
Edit: Maybe that's the case with the Browns brass. Maybe they're seeing the same things? So that means their answer could be.
- Draft the most developed RT and transition him to LT.
- Draft RT. Kick Tytus Howard over to LT to hold down the point while they draft LT of the future in later rounds 2026, or early-ish 2027.
I like your points and trust your knowledge; but just a reminder to even you - are we drafting rear view mirror (his 1st 2 years of college football)? If we went by that - how many people saw Mendoza going first in the 2026 draft (after his 2023 & 2024 seasons at Cal)? I think this time last year in a look ahead to the 2026 draft - McShay had Klubnik listed first. IMO, Mendoza went to the perfect program for his intellect and skill-set. Result? All good things tapped.
As for Lomu, what he lacks at arm length under 34" (still longer than Fano's) as a LT - he makes up for with the best footwork at the LT position this year. All that matters in pass pro is keeping oneself between his opponent and his QB until the pass is thrown. BUT when that seems to look ready to go awry with Lomu - he has the mind to know where his QB is in tandem with the knowledge of how to use his opponent's choice of path against the opponent by staying on him and riding that guy much deeper or further beyond threat to passer? Why/How? Feet. That poor defensive guy is breathing in so much Lomu ass breath in intimate space - he's gonna end the day thinking "that guy was a pain in my ass for 3 hours." I expect some change in this over the next 2 seasons in the sense of better recruitment of his handwork/upper torso where applicable. He's NOT a guard with ideal pad height for the lower centers of gravity frames at DT weighing in between 320 - 350 lbs+. I think you've alluded to that somewhere as well.
If we wanted a LT that could jolt guys back on his initial hand placement - it would be Kadyn Proctor. HOWEVER, it needs to be more than 20-30% of his pass pro sets - which is an elusive trend inviting too much wishful thinking for comfort. He did give the poor guy holding the pad at the combine the equivalent of a forklift from an angry bear. Aside from his lack of discipline with his body weight - he's very inconsistent with his initial contact which doesn't work well his heavy feet on the Left Edge. This seems like too much to wishful think for imo. Hope to God the Browns have the right person reviewing his film if he's the way they're leaning at this time. I'd make sure his contact has all kinds of ideal weight incentives...
-
Why not draft Fano? The guy that can play either...
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
I agree. Not everybody can switch from one side dominate to the other. If it was that easy every baseball player would be a switch hitter. Not everybody can think, see, and react in reverse.
-
Can't fully answer that yet. Might be none.
- I want no part of Proctor.
- I'm bullish on switching tackles to different sides.
- I was emailed some more Caleb Lomu film and now he's falling down my board. Athletically he's all there. Technically, he has quite a long way to go. (Set, Hand & pass pro strike sync)
Edit: Maybe that's the case with the Browns brass. Maybe they're seeing the same things? So that means their answer could be.
- Draft the most developed RT and transition him to LT.
- Draft RT. Kick Tytus Howard over to LT to hold down the point while they draft LT of the future in later rounds 2026, or early-ish 2027.
I like your points and trust your knowledge; but just a reminder to even you - are we drafting rear view mirror (his 1st 2 years of college football)? If we went by that - how many people saw Mendoza going first in the 2026 draft (after his 2023 & 2024 seasons at Cal)? I think this time last year in a look ahead to the 2026 draft - McShay had Klubnik listed first. IMO, Mendoza went to the perfect program for his intellect and skill-set. Result? All good things tapped.
As for Lomu, what he lacks at arm length under 34" (still longer than Fano's) as a LT - he makes up for with the best footwork at the LT position this year. All that matters in pass pro is keeping oneself between his opponent and his QB until the pass is thrown. BUT when that seems to look ready to go awry with Lomu - he has the mind to know where his QB is in tandem with the knowledge of how to use his opponent's choice of path against the opponent by staying on him and riding that guy much deeper or further beyond threat to passer? Why/How? Feet. That poor defensive guy is breathing in so much Lomu ass breath in intimate space - he's gonna end the day thinking "that guy was a pain in my ass for 3 hours." I expect some change in this over the next 2 seasons in the sense of better recruitment of his handwork/upper torso where applicable. He's NOT a guard with ideal pad height for the lower centers of gravity frames at DT weighing in between 320 - 350 lbs+. I think you've alluded to that somewhere as well.
If we wanted a LT that could jolt guys back on his initial hand placement - it would be Kadyn Proctor. HOWEVER, it needs to be more than 20-30% of his pass pro sets - which is an elusive trend inviting too much wishful thinking for comfort. He did give the poor guy holding the pad at the combine the equivalent of a forklift from an angry bear. Aside from his lack of discipline with his body weight - he's very inconsistent with his initial contact which doesn't work well his heavy feet on the Left Edge. This seems like too much to wishful think for imo. Hope to God the Browns have the right person reviewing his film if he's the way they're leaning at this time. I'd make sure his contact has all kinds of ideal weight incentives...
I like your points and trust your knowledge; but just a reminder to even you - are we drafting rear view mirror (his 1st 2 years of college football)?
How we finish means more than how we start.
As for Lomu, what he lacks at arm length under 34" (still longer than Fano's) as a LT -
Tristan Wirfs has 34in arm length. Lomu is 33.5. That .5 isn't what hurts his game and the media are making WAY too much of it.
he makes up for with the best footwork at the LT position this year.
I thought the same, but really, it's a half truth. His footwork is his athletic ability. He moves well for his size. Quality athlete laterally. The more I've watched, the more I see the technical nuances of both Caleb & Lomu are unrefined, at best. I'm being kind in my appraisal. Vertical/kick step? Forget about it. They let Lomu 45 set so much because he just wins with natural athletic ability. The Texas Tech game was eye opening when I got to it. When the athletic ability was matched by their edges, the weaknesses in game really started to show though.
Fano's footwork is every bit as rough, with the added downside that he has much shorter arms. Shorter arms that show up on film, on the field. Not just in combine tests.
As fast as they were at the top of my board, with more film & data, they've dropped just as fast.
All that matters in pass pro is keeping oneself between his opponent and his QB until the pass is thrown.
Spacing is incredibly important. If I'm between the QB and the pass rusher, but I'm being driven back into the QB's lap, they that 'between' doesn't mean much.
it would be Kadyn Proctor.
Proctor's FSU film early was damning. He was beat inside more than expected, because his natural enemy is edge speed. As a result, he was oversetting early to combat it, only to be beaten back to the inside. So his greatest strength can't quite compensate for his greatest weakness.
He may end up shedding weight, refining his athleticism and being a better player. But I'll let another team take that risk.
-
Goes back to my comments about asking players to make switches while growing into a role they're specializing in.
Many believed that Travis Hunter was so transcendent a talent, that he could play both sides of the ball equally. Turns out, in the modern NFL, because these kids are receiving such focused training at such a young age; that sort of thing has gone the way of the dodo bird.
So if we're draft Fano because you believe he's the long term future, and his best position is RT - then keep him there.
Without an extended viewing (yet) I can't give an endorsement. Right now, after the extra stuff sent to me about Caleb Lomu, Blake Miller is my current leader for OT (RT)
I agree. Not everybody can switch from one side dominate to the other. If it was that easy every baseball player would be a switch hitter. Not everybody can think, see, and react in reverse.
I agree. Not everybody can switch from one side dominate to the other. If it was that easy every baseball player would be a switch hitter. Not everybody can think, see, and react in reverse.
That’s an interesting analogy. I would argue that being right handed is different than being right legged, and those are 2 wildly different things depending on what you’re looking to do with those skill sets.
I’m right handed, but l’m left legged. I was a hurdler in high school, and ideally it’s 3 steps between hurdles with your dominant leg as the lead step over a hurdle. That’s tough to do unless you’re of a certain height, and l am not.
To this day l can touch my big left toe to my nose, but l can’t do that with my right big toe. What leg do you use in kickball? That’s what l would want to know if l’m assigning sides on the O-line.
-
I agree. Not everybody can switch from one side dominate to the other. If it was that easy every baseball player would be a switch hitter. Not everybody can think, see, and react in reverse.
That’s an interesting analogy. I would argue that being right handed is different than being right legged, and those are 2 wildly different things depending on what you’re looking to do with those skill sets.
I’m right handed, but l’m left legged. I was a hurdler in high school, and ideally it’s 3 steps between hurdles with your dominant leg as the lead step over a hurdle. That’s tough to do unless you’re of a certain height, and l am not.
To this day l can touch my big left toe to my nose, but l can’t do that with my right big toe. What leg do you use in kickball? That’s what l would want to know if l’m assigning sides on the O-line.
To this day l can touch my big left toe to my nose,
...and here I am struggling mightily just to put my socks on. Wait 'til you get old you young whipper snapper!
-
I like your points and trust your knowledge; but just a reminder to even you - are we drafting rear view mirror (his 1st 2 years of college football)?
How we finish means more than how we start.
As for Lomu, what he lacks at arm length under 34" (still longer than Fano's) as a LT -
Tristan Wirfs has 34in arm length. Lomu is 33.5. That .5 isn't what hurts his game and the media are making WAY too much of it.
he makes up for with the best footwork at the LT position this year.
I thought the same, but really, it's a half truth. His footwork is his athletic ability. He moves well for his size. Quality athlete laterally. The more I've watched, the more I see the technical nuances of both Caleb & Lomu are unrefined, at best. I'm being kind in my appraisal. Vertical/kick step? Forget about it. They let Lomu 45 set so much because he just wins with natural athletic ability. The Texas Tech game was eye opening when I got to it. When the athletic ability was matched by their edges, the weaknesses in game really started to show though.
Fano's footwork is every bit as rough, with the added downside that he has much shorter arms. Shorter arms that show up on film, on the field. Not just in combine tests.
As fast as they were at the top of my board, with more film & data, they've dropped just as fast.
All that matters in pass pro is keeping oneself between his opponent and his QB until the pass is thrown.
Spacing is incredibly important. If I'm between the QB and the pass rusher, but I'm being driven back into the QB's lap, they that 'between' doesn't mean much.
it would be Kadyn Proctor.
Proctor's FSU film early was damning. He was beat inside more than expected, because his natural enemy is edge speed. As a result, he was oversetting early to combat it, only to be beaten back to the inside. So his greatest strength can't quite compensate for his greatest weakness.
He may end up shedding weight, refining his athleticism and being a better player. But I'll let another team take that risk.
How we finish means more than how we start.
Tristan Wirfs has 34in arm length. Lomu is 33.5. That .5 isn't what hurts his game and the media are making WAY too much of it. I thought the same, but really, it's a half truth. His footwork is his athletic ability. He moves well for his size. Quality athlete laterally. The more I've watched, the more I see the technical nuances of both Caleb & Lomu are unrefined, at best. I'm being kind in my appraisal. Vertical/kick step? Forget about it. They let Lomu 45 set so much because he just wins with natural athletic ability. The Texas Tech game was eye opening when I got to it. When the athletic ability was matched by their edges, the weaknesses in game really started to show though.
Me - Lomu has only given up a total of 2 sacks (both in 2024 as a red shirt freshman at LT) in his 2 year college football career with 0 sacks yielded in 2025 so I'm not worried an about-to-be top 5 pick overall - David Bailey at TT gave him his biggest challenge. That's about 25 or 26 starts facing David Bailey twice. The 1 area I'd like to see him improve at his initial contact force/strength - especially during the runs to his side. I'm confident good coaching can resolve a lot of this.
Fano's footwork is every bit as rough, with the added downside that he has much shorter arms. Shorter arms that show up on film, on the field. Not just in combine tests.
Me- Fano earned the Outland Trophy given to the best Lineman in college football so I think we need to dig a little further on what's making him successful (even though you found some areas that need polish)
As fast as they were at the top of my board, with more film & data, they've dropped just as fast.
Spacing is incredibly important. If I'm between the QB and the pass rusher, but I'm being driven back into the QB's lap, they that 'between' doesn't mean much.
Proctor's FSU film early was damning. He was beat inside more than expected, because his natural enemy is edge speed. As a result, he was oversetting early to combat it, only to be beaten back to the inside. So his greatest strength can't quite compensate for his greatest weakness.
He may end up shedding weight, refining his athleticism and being a better player. But I'll let another team take that risk.
Me - Some good points TJ although we lost each other with Proctor. I've never endorsed Proctor; especially since I want at least 1 LT here with good footwork instead of all arms. I saw the FSU game with Proctor and mentioned it as my bad 1st impression of him countless times in our group topics about Tackles. Here's what I did say:
-
Me - Lomu has only given up a total of 2 sacks (both in 2024 as a red shirt freshman at LT) in his 2 year college football career with 0 sacks yielded in 2025 so I'm not worried an about-to-be top 5 pick overall - David Bailey at TT gave him his biggest challenge. That's about 25 or 26 starts facing David Bailey twice. The 1 area I'd like to see him improve at his initial contact force/strength - especially during the runs to his side. I'm confident good coaching can resolve a lot of this.
Me- Fano earned the Outland Trophy given to the best Lineman in college football so I think we need to dig a little further on what's making him successful (even though you found some areas that need polish)
Yes, context and a dive is needed on everything. Which you already know I do. I don't punish OT's for an edge win when it's a short-set on a 3 step. I always chart protections vs pressures to account. I don't say these things lightly without taking in a comprehensive assessment.
Best example I can give you. Carter Smith was PFF's top graded pass blocker in the 2025 regular season. I've told you that, because of the structure of the IU offense + how defenses set their fronts in response, it minimized the surface/attack on the edge and really helped to limit his exposure to more "pure" pass rush situations from 5-9techs.
This is still something PFF simply does not put enough weight to - pass pro grade vs rush alignment/technique.
Called my shot when the playoffs came around that, not only because of the talent increase, but because of their structure, he would struggle vs Miami. Result? Worst game of his season.
Bailey is the closest thing Lomu & Fano saw to NFL talent all year and they lost a good deal more than what they won. I'm seeing quite a bit of that here with the entire Utah line.
Credit I'll give to both Lomu & Fano - they pull REALLY well. Footwork needs cleaned up, but they're very fluid and make quality decisions against various fronts.
-
To this day l can touch my big left toe to my nose,
...and here I am struggling mightily just to put my socks on. Wait 'til you get old you young whipper snapper!
...and here I am struggling mightily just to put my socks on. Wait 'til you get old you young whipper snapper!
Oh, I don't know. I'm older than you and I can still get either foot in my mouth with no trouble at all. Of course I have specialized in that all my life so.......................?
-
Good idea. And makes sense for them if they want Sonny Styles.
12, 2nd this year and 2nd next year for 6. Gives us a slight advantage on the charts.
Saw at a recent The Athletic Mock..
6. Dallas Cowboys (from CLE*): Sonny Styles, LB, Ohio State
*Projected trade: Browns receive Nos. 12, 20 and a 2027 fourth-round pick; Cowboys receive Nos. 6 and 39*
The Cowboys could sit at No. 12 and have an impact defender fall to them, but it won’t be surprising if the organization gets aggressive. Styles would not only be an immediate starter at a position of need, but also wear the green dot as a rookie.
In this projected trade, the Cowboys surrender two of the first-rounders they hold this year (plus a 2027 pick), but they get back into Round 2.
Full 2026 NFL mock draft: Dane Brugler predicts all 7 rounds and 257 picks - The AthleticCleveland Browns
1 (12). Spencer Fano, OT, Utah (Sadiq,Lemon,Vega,Freeling)
1 (20). KC Concepcion, WR, Texas A&M (Omar Cooper, K. Proctor)
1 (24). Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, S, Toledo (Lomu,D.Boston,Blake Miller)
3 (70). Derrick Moore, edge, Michigan
4 (107). Markell Bell, OT, Miami
5 (146). Will Kacmarek, TE, Ohio State
5 (149). Jadon Canady, CB, Oregon
6 (206). David Gusta, DT, Kentucky
7 (248). Karson Sharar, LB, Iowa1 (12). Spencer Fano, OT, Utah (Sadiq,Lemon,Vega,Freeling)
1 (20). KC Concepcion, WR, Texas A&M (Omar Cooper, K. Proctor)
1 (24). Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, S, Toledo (Lomu,D.Boston,Blake Miller)
3 (70). Derrick Moore, edge, Michigan
4 (107). Markell Bell, OT, Miami
5 (146). Will Kacmarek, TE, Ohio State
5 (149). Jadon Canady, CB, Oregon
6 (206). David Gusta, DT, Kentucky
7 (248). Karson Sharar, LB, Iowaall we get is pick # 20 to move back 6 spots and they get our #39th pick ? FUCK THAT, those fucks need to be squeezed hard , if they want 6 and 39 I want their 3rd and next years 1st along with #12 and #20
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login