Draft so you can win more games
-
As of today I’m going with either LT Caleb Lomu or Morgan Freeling with the first pick (hopefully after moving down a wee bit) and with the second first rounder WR Denzel Boston or Omar Cooper.
As of today I’m going with either LT Caleb Lomu or Morgan Freeling with the first pick (hopefully after moving down a wee bit) and with the second first rounder WR Denzel Boston or Omar Cooper.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
-
As of today I’m going with either LT Caleb Lomu or Morgan Freeling with the first pick (hopefully after moving down a wee bit) and with the second first rounder WR Denzel Boston or Omar Cooper.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
I'd love this.... or a guard. You know I've been on the KC bandwagon for months now.
-
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
I'd love this.... or a guard. You know I've been on the KC bandwagon for months now.
I'd love this.... or a guard. You know I've been on the KC bandwagon for months now.
Agree with you and Aggies. I want more BIG bastards than Cher for obviously different reasons. The good thing about OG is there is an abundance and you can usually draft good ones in rounds 2-5. Think about it - College Centers or Offensive Tackles (ie: Joel Bitonio & Super Bowl Champion STARTING RG for the Rams - Austin Corbett who was later extended by Carolina to remain a starter there as well) can also be drafted to play OG expanding the supply inventory. Right now, draft analysts are still bringing up that Miami of O-you thought I was gonna say Ohio but it's of Florida's Francis Mauigoa could kick inside due to shorter arms. Would have been nice to see how he moves laterally at the combines but he's a 1st round lock anyway so not necessary. The guy can RUN block and if he has Tackle on his outside shoulder - it sure lessens the ergonomics and space required for easier pass pro. NOW, is he a better OG than Penn State's Olaivavega Iaone or Oregano's Emmanuel Pregnon? (That's not a speelcheker mistake just me being an overcaffeinated ID-10T). At 348 lbs the quick footed Iaone could really John Deere tractor up some inside running room. That wouldn't suck at all. We need Guards and Tackles.
-
As of today I’m going with either LT Caleb Lomu or Morgan Freeling with the first pick (hopefully after moving down a wee bit) and with the second first rounder WR Denzel Boston or Omar Cooper.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
It would be nice to put his speed on the perimeter of our passing game -or- as that return man who can restore the electricity Eric Metcalf and Josh Cribbs treated us to in the return game here...
-
As of today I’m going with either LT Caleb Lomu or Morgan Freeling with the first pick (hopefully after moving down a wee bit) and with the second first rounder WR Denzel Boston or Omar Cooper.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion who also returns punts and KOs. Fills more needs and burns teams ATC.
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
-
The Rams would be a fantastic landing spot for him.
Simpson looks like Cleveland
Klubnik looks like LA
-
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
Agree. I like so many others and many rated behind Concepcion. Cooper, Branch and a couple sleepers Antonio Williams ( former OSU RB) and CJ Daniels from the U.
-
As our 2nd 1st rounder I'm taking the more versatile quick twitch K.C. Concepcion
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
You should be on the Browns scouting team. You'd fit perfectly with the ones who've been picking our WRs the last 10years.?
-
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
You should be on the Browns scouting team. You'd fit perfectly with the ones who've been picking our WRs the last 10years.?
You should be on the Browns scouting team. You'd fit perfectly with the ones who've been picking our WRs the last 10years.?
Ray Farmer was more than 10 years ago right? Well I'd be better than him!
Sorry bro. But all along I've felt that he's the consolation prize that you wind up with because all of the exceptional 1st round WR's are already picked. I've envisioned us taking OT at 6 and then having to take him at 24. When I really want Tate or Tyson, followed by Boston & Lemon. But they'll all be gone by pick 24, so I'd almost prefer that we go in a different direction at 24 (maybe OL again) and then try and land Chris Brazzell. (he ran the 40, pretty fast)
i hope your guy turns out to be good. That they all turn out to be good. Unless the Steelers draft them.
-
You should be on the Browns scouting team. You'd fit perfectly with the ones who've been picking our WRs the last 10years.?
Ray Farmer was more than 10 years ago right? Well I'd be better than him!
Sorry bro. But all along I've felt that he's the consolation prize that you wind up with because all of the exceptional 1st round WR's are already picked. I've envisioned us taking OT at 6 and then having to take him at 24. When I really want Tate or Tyson, followed by Boston & Lemon. But they'll all be gone by pick 24, so I'd almost prefer that we go in a different direction at 24 (maybe OL again) and then try and land Chris Brazzell. (he ran the 40, pretty fast)
i hope your guy turns out to be good. That they all turn out to be good. Unless the Steelers draft them.
Ray Farmer was more than 10 years ago right? Well I'd be better than him!
Sorry bro. But all along I've felt that he's the consolation prize that you wind up with because all of the exceptional 1st round WR's are already picked. I've envisioned us taking OT at 6 and then having to take him at 24. When I really want Tate or Tyson, followed by Boston & Lemon. But they'll all be gone by pick 24, so I'd almost prefer that we go in a different direction at 24 (maybe OL again) and then try and land Chris Brazzell. (he ran the 40, pretty fast)
i hope your guy turns out to be good. That they all turn out to be good. Unless the Steelers draft them.
Maybe some team will appreciate someone who is more than just a WR.
-
Ya know, I've been fearing all along that we're going to wind up with him....and I don't really want him. He had 7 drops this season. He did however, run a good gauntlet at the combine...but he didn't run the 40.
Agree. I like so many others and many rated behind Concepcion. Cooper, Branch and a couple sleepers Antonio Williams ( former OSU RB) and CJ Daniels from the U.
Agree. I like so many others and many rated behind Concepcion. Cooper, Branch and a couple sleepers Antonio Williams ( former OSU RB) and CJ Daniels from the U.
Here's a barely mentioned WR from UConn I found on Draft Buzz:
Skyler Bell w/ 101 Receptions, 1278 Yards, 13 Rec TDs, 12.7 Rec Avg, 84.7 Draft Rating (just behind Zach Branch at an 84.9 rating)
Bell's Combine Goodies: Height 6'0", Weight 192 lbs - 4.40 Forty, 41" Vertical Jump, 11'1" Broad Jump
-
Here's another WR I like, probably will be available at the top of the 2nd round
-
So my short list (as of now) of WRs I like for the #24 first rounder and the second round pick is:
KC Concepcion, Texas A&M
Denzel Boston, Washington
Omar Cooper Jr, Indiana
Germie Bernard, Alabama -
I saw Cameron Thomas went to the Falcons. That’s disappointing I thought he played well here.
-
I saw Cameron Thomas went to the Falcons. That’s disappointing I thought he played well here.
I saw Cameron Thomas went to the Falcons. That’s disappointing I thought he played well here.
Apparently Stefanski agrees with you.
-
Jack Stool TE to the Browns one year deal. Poops on the idea of Njoku coming back
-
Jack Stool TE to the Browns one year deal. Poops on the idea of Njoku coming back
Jack Stool TE to the Browns one year deal. Poops on the idea of Njoku coming back
It would be an interesting radio commentary if Gabriel threw him a TD pass:
"Step Stool back to pass - and he hits a WIDE OPEN JACK STOOL FOR A TD DOWN THE MIDDLE OF PITTSBURGH'S DEFENSE! Rumor had it - TJ Watt said he wanted to push someone's stool in today; but he's been getting Rag Dolled by Rookie RT Blake Miller all afternoon."
-
Here's a projected 2nd WR per Athlon Sports 2026 Draft Guide - Chris Brazzell II from Tennessee at 6'5" 200 lbs had 62 receptions for 1017 yards at 16.4 yards per catch and 9 TDs in 2025. 3 of those TDs were against Georgia.
-
...and he runs fast. 4.37. You can't teach that stuff.
One knock I've heard about Tennessee WRs are that they tend to be limited in their route running. They apparently don't run a very complicated passing attack, and that causes them to struggle when they enter the NFL. Kind of anti-Ohio State.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login