Skip to content

Who do we have to play the offensive line?

The Browns Board
83 14 1.5k 1
  • @sdbacker80 said:

    this guy wasn’t a thought until the combine - I’d rather the big guys show out on tape and not just in the underwear Olympics.

    Understood.  But at the same time, I wouldn't mind having my LT be athletic, fast & quick.  Would sure be helpful while  trying to block a guy like Myles.  

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @orion said:

    Understood.  But at the same time, I wouldn't mind having my LT be athletic, fast & quick.  Would sure be helpful while  trying to block a guy like Myles.  

    Absolutely.  Since our season ended and we’ve jumped into draft mode I’ve thought we need major help on the offensive line. You can get there many ways.  We are getting there now in free agency.  
     

    I don’t see a blindside protector worth a sixth overall pick but i believe Lomu, Miller, Freeling all or at least one will be there 24.  
     

    Reaching at 6 is massive waste of an asset.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What about Lomu?

    I like him too. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @orion said:

    I like him too. 

    If the FO likes ALL of the them too I can’t imagine pulling the trigger on one at 6…no one really stands out to me and Some have questions of being moved inside.  I especially do not want a guard at 6 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #83