The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread
-
Definitely a surprise pick there.
Definitely a surprise pick there.
I’m not sure about that, I mean Stafford will be eligible for Social Security soon.
-
Definitely a surprise pick there.
I’m not sure about that, I mean Stafford will be eligible for Social Security soon.
I’m not sure about that, I mean Stafford will be eligible for Social Security soon.
but the 15th pick ? I dont care as i said fuck the rams
-
-
-
-
Bain to soon?
-
Not thrilled with Fano. He has short arms and was worked out at center at the Sr. Bowl. Sounds more like a versatile backup lineman.
-
Bain to soon?
-
-
Gold star for me then LOL!
I'm out of emojis for today.
They should've given us more emojis for draft days.
-
-
-
Freeling to the Lions?
-
Fano doesn't have to start game 1 because we have Jones. But, since he's a top 10 pick they'll probably have to start him.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login