The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread
-
I like Fano's attitude.
-
-
-
Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick?
-
Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick?
Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick?
Depends if we got our Center or not.
-
Now we got the Punt and KO returner as well as a WR.
-
AB is completely underwhelming with his picks…again.
-
Not a fan.
We got a punt returner.
to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands -
So on to the next OL pick.
-
Not a fan.
We got a punt returner.
to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect handsNot a fan.
We got a punt returner.
to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect handsI was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
-
Not a fan.
We got a punt returner.
to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect handsI was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
The draft ain't over yet.
Somehow, all along, I feared that we would take Concepcion at 24. But that was because I figured that Boston was already gone. But he's our pick. He's a receiver. We certainly need WR's. He's pretty fast. I'll support him. And since I learned he's suffered with a stutter his whole life, to me, it's another reason to root for him to succeed.
-
Not a fan.
We got a punt returner.
to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect handsI was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.
-
I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.
We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.
We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.
We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.
They must view him as an upgrade over Bond then.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login