Skip to content

The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread

The Browns Board
534 29 9.3k 1
  • C'mon Browns....Denzel Boston.    Make me 2 for 2 Browns.  We need a Denzel for the offensive side of the ball.

  • Now we got the Punt and KO returner as well as a WR.

  • Ok.  It's KC.  It's a receiver.  We needed one.  I didn't want him.  But he's our pick and I fully support him!

  • Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

  • AB is completely underwhelming with his picks…again.

  • Here is your Corey Coleman...drop city 

  • Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

  • So on to the next OL pick.

  • I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

  • Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    @bob806 said:

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    The draft ain't over yet.  

    Somehow, all along, I feared that we would take Concepcion at 24.  But that was because I figured that Boston was already gone.  But he's our pick.  He's a receiver.  We certainly need WR's.  He's pretty fast.  I'll support him.  And since I learned he's suffered with a stutter his whole life, to me, it's another reason to root for him to succeed.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    @bob806 said:

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

  • @bob806 said:

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

    @texasag1969 said:

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

    They must view him as an upgrade over Bond then. 

  • We'll see how he does. Im not in love with anything the browns are up to and, to me, he doesn't look, physically, like a receiver that goes on to be really successful. 

  • I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

    @orion said:

    I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

    I was just going to share something ab-b-bout that. Apparently he likes to cook too.
     

    IMG_6277.jpeg

    IMG_6277.jpeg

  • Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

    @bob806 said:

    Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

    Odell Beckham was a monster until injuries caught him. 

  • @orion said:

    I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

    I was just going to share something ab-b-bout that. Apparently he likes to cook too.
     

    IMG_6277.jpeg

    IMG_6277.jpeg

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I was just going to share something ab-b-bout that. Apparently he likes to cook too. IMG_6277.thumb.jpeg.6ea80406c568c6c81d935b0f1fccfaf3.jpeg
     

    That Paul Hornung Award is what I've been trying to describe. He adds far more that just a WR.

  • @bob806 said:

    Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

    Odell Beckham was a monster until injuries caught him. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Odell Beckham was a monster until injuries caught him. 

    i feel like he was living off the reputation of one spectacular catch. 

  • Odd OL night..

    We move down get Fano & picks.. Houston trades up to go G Rutledge #26 ?

    next up.. Pats trade up to Caleb Lomu #28

  • I don't see 5'11" as a smurf.  He's probably a great size for a slot receiver.  We need ALL KINDS of receivers.  Perhaps we wind up with Chris Brazzell.