Skip to content

The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread

The Browns Board
534 29 9.3k 1
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Francis Mauigoa officially tagged as OG by the Gmen. 

    1/1 so far. 

    I was a fan of drafting him as well.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I was a fan of drafting him as well.

    Depends on where.  The Gmen just took an OG in the top 10.  That's a premium pick for a position that historically has been awesome in the later 1st to early day 2nd.  

    I get what Big Blue is doing.  They want to be massive and run the rock to the interior, suiting Skatteboo & Dart's skill set.   But it's damn expensive the route they went.    Evan Neal was just moved from RT to RG on a 1 year deal.  So they didn't strengthen any one position, unless Francis (Deadpool reference here) moves to LG?  In which case, again, that's an absolutely huge IOL.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    ^^^^ this right here is my issue with the pick. 

    But To our delight he’s no Jed Wills it is a lazy comparison to say RT-LT with some physical limitations - he’s not Jed Wills part 2.  He’s been healthy throughout his young career too. 
     

    But if I’m passing up Cornerstone players for a guy that may or may not settle into the most important spot on the line and I could be moving this guy  around - I’m not happy about that.  

    if we need a LT and mid August rolls around and we’ve found out he’s better inside or at RT…all those need people out there- question for you - have we satisfied a need? 

    I think you're going to have to ask that question to the guy who drafted Utah's 2nd best LT (which is why Fano played RT the last 2 seasons). 

    Does this kind of stuff ever happen to other teams?

    @flugel said:

    I think you're going to have to ask that question to the guy who drafted Utah's 2nd best LT (which is why Fano played RT the last 2 seasons). 

    Does this kind of stuff ever happen to other teams?

    We talked about this a month ago - this went into my armchair GM decision.   
     

    Fano had the accolades. Lomu was youngish but played and better projected at the LT spot which we had folks pounding the table about NEED.  Fano played a little LT early but moved to RT with Lomu’s emergence.  
     

    This lead me to “stay the hell away from either at 6” technically we did we picked Fano at 9.

    I am salty today because some of us said we could get a LT at 24.  Myles is gone folks.   If not June 1, in 2027 or 2028.  Ward is getting old and concussed often.  We need an emerging leader and lo and behold one was there at 6. 

  • Man, there's so many guys I really like for the #39 spot.

    I hope they are aggressive and move up if there's someone they really like. Turn the potential 10 draft picks into 7 or 8. 

    Here's my short list of players I'm eyeballing for the pick at #39:

    CB Jermod McCoy, Tennessee
    S Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo
    DL Kayden McDonald, THE Ohio State University
    LB CJ Allen, Georgia
    WR Denzel Boston, Washington
     

  • Man, there's so many guys I really like for the #39 spot.

    I hope they are aggressive and move up if there's someone they really like. Turn the potential 10 draft picks into 7 or 8. 

    Here's my short list of players I'm eyeballing for the pick at #39:

    CB Jermod McCoy, Tennessee
    S Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo
    DL Kayden McDonald, THE Ohio State University
    LB CJ Allen, Georgia
    WR Denzel Boston, Washington
     

    @dutch-oven said:

    Man, there's so many guys I really like for the #39 spot.

    I hope they are aggressive and move up if there's someone they really like. Turn the potential 10 draft picks into 7 or 8. 

    I don’t know if Kayden McDonald is a need but he’s 1a for me.

    Boston or Bernard, TJ Parker, Jacob Rodriguez 

    all look good.

    i liked the corner from San Diego State but he’s gone now.

    I like the corners in 3,4,5 rounds better guys like Demmings, Tecaro Davis so I hope we don’t go corner 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Man, there's so many guys I really like for the #39 spot.

    I hope they are aggressive and move up if there's someone they really like. Turn the potential 10 draft picks into 7 or 8. 

    I don’t know if Kayden McDonald is a need but he’s 1a for me.

    Boston or Bernard, TJ Parker, Jacob Rodriguez 

    all look good.

    i liked the corner from San Diego State but he’s gone now.

    I like the corners in 3,4,5 rounds better guys like Demmings, Tecaro Davis so I hope we don’t go corner 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I don’t know if Kayden McDonald is a need but he’s 1a for me.

    Boston or Bernard, TJ Parker, Jacob Rodriguez 

    all look good.

    i liked the corner from San Diego State but he’s gone now.

    I like the corners in 3,4,5 rounds better guys like Demmings, Tecaro Davis so I hope we don’t go corner 

    I get tingly in my nether regions at the idea of pairing McDonald with Graham inside. 

    Not a crazy need, but man, if he falls into our lap, I wouldn't complain. 

  • Please.. Please.. keep LB Anthony Hill jr from Texas out of the AFCN.. I'm watching you Bengals !

    I'm thinking AB goes DB..

           
    LCB 21 Ward, Denzel 18/1 37 Jones, Dom CF25            
    SS 9 Delpit, Grant 20/2 24 Thomas, Daniel U/Det 41 Edmonds, Christopher CF24        
    FS 33 Hickman, Ronnie CF23 31 McMillon, Donovan CF25            
    RCB 7 Campbell, Tyson T/Jax 20 Ross, D'Angelo P/Hou            
    NB 26 Harden, Myles 24/7 27 Bryant, Myles U/Hou 11 Avery, Tre SF25

    McCoy, Hood, Ponds Or Warren maybe?

    Boston,Bernard,Chris Bell,Warren,Mason Thomas & Markell Bell all had Visits with The Browns

    Kickoff Round 2 !

  • Two picks down, my five are still on the board. 

    Four more picks until the Browns.

  • Just back home and I see my sleeper WR was taken immediately.

  • And the Guard I wanted for the Browns from A&M went 2nd tonight. You guys did a piss poor job of keeping those in sight while I was out.?

  • Think the Raiders might take Boston for Mendoza to throw to?

  • Boston or Rodriguez

    Rodriguez/ schwein....

  • So many great options. 

    Browns on the clock

  • Get that WR dammit. There are a lot more fatties coming later.

  • Gotta be Boston!

  • Daryl Ruiter tweeting they selected Denzel Boston. Great pick!

  • Got him.

  • With the 39th overall pick your Cleveland Browns select:

    WR Denzel Boston, Washington

    FUCK YES!

  • I feel so much better about the Concepcion pick now. 

    Boston is a great complement. 

    • Round 2, Pick 39
    • Round 3, Pick 70
    • Round 3, Pick 74 (from Chiefs)
    • Round 4, Pick 107
    • Round 5, Pick 148 (from Chiefs)
    • Round 5, Pick 146
    • Round 5, Pick 149 (from Bengals)
    • Round 6, Pick 206 (from Bears)
    • Round 7, Pick 248 (from Seahawks)
      33
      San Francisco 49ers    Stribling   WR
      34
      Arizona Cardinals                 Bisontis    G
      35
      Buffalo Bill                           TJ Parker  DE
      36
      Las Vegas Raiders to Texans  Kayden McDonald   DT
      37
      New York Giants                   C. Hood  CB
      38
      Houston Texans To Raiders   T. Stukes  S              
      39
      DenZel Boston   WR
      Cleveland Browns

    @gumby73 said:

    • Round 2, Pick 39  WR Denzel Boston
    • Round 3, Pick 70
    • Round 3, Pick 74 (from Chiefs)
    • Round 4, Pick 107
    • Round 5, Pick 148 (from Chiefs)
    • Round 5, Pick 146
    • Round 5, Pick 149 (from Bengals)
    • Round 6, Pick 206 (from Bears)
    • Round 7, Pick 248 (from Seahawks)
      33
      San Francisco 49ers          Stribling   WR
      34
      Arizona Cardinals                 Bisontis    G
      35
      Buffalo Bill                           TJ Parker  DE
      36
      Las Vegas Raiders to Texans  Kayden McDonald   DT
      37
      New York Giants                   C. Hood  CB
      38
      Houston Texans To Raiders   T. Stukes  S              
      39
      DenZel Boston   WR
      Cleveland Browns

    Updated ^^^        ^^^ expand

  • I wonder how Pittsburgh fans felt about seeing Joe Haden sporting a Browns hat? Haha