The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread
-
So when is it time to do a move up to another OL pick?
-
Let’s get greedy…take a 3rd and 4th and move backward into the second round.
Take two 5ths and get into the 4th and have 7 guys in top 100
Let’s get greedy…take a 3rd and 4th and move backward into the second round.
Take two 5ths and get into the 4th and have 7 guys in top 100
We still need Center,,, Could Dunker be that dude?
-
So when is it time to do a move up to another OL pick?
So when is it time to do a move up to another OL pick?
I'd target a center or guard in the 3rd.
-
Let’s get greedy…take a 3rd and 4th and move backward into the second round.
Take two 5ths and get into the 4th and have 7 guys in top 100
We still need Center,,, Could Dunker be that dude?
-
I would have moved up for Rodriguez I think we are good now.
Center in the 3rd. I may deal the other 3rd see if we get a 2nd next year. Corner in the 4th.
BPAs after that
-
I would have moved up for Rodriguez I think we are good now.
Center in the 3rd. I may deal the other 3rd see if we get a 2nd next year. Corner in the 4th.
BPAs after that
Center in the 3rd. I may deal the other 3rd see if we get a 2nd next year. Corner in the 4th.
BPAs after that
I like that. I can't use an emoji to say that because I used ONE friggin' emoji today and now I can't use any more emojis.
-
Center in the 3rd. I may deal the other 3rd see if we get a 2nd next year. Corner in the 4th.
BPAs after that
I like that. I can't use an emoji to say that because I used ONE friggin' emoji today and now I can't use any more emojis.
-
Maybe 1st team All Big 12 center from K.St. Sam Hecht
-
Steelers take one of my favorites WR Germie Bernard after taking my guy Max Iheanachor.
Fuck.
-
I'll allow it.
Hecht or Coogan late.
-
Steelers take one of my favorites WR Germie Bernard after taking my guy Max Iheanachor.
Fuck.
Steelers take one of my favorites WR Germie Bernard after taking my guy Max Iheanachor.
Yeah, I told my grandsons that I don't like that the Steelers drafted Bernard.
-
-
I've got to cleanse our collective palates of this Renegade Steelers nonsense with some straight-up Cleveland shit...
-
Maybe 1st team All Big 12 center from K.St. Sam Hecht
Maybe 1st team All Big 12 center from K.St. Sam Hecht
He might be a better fit for us
-
I've got to cleanse our collective palates of this Renegade Steelers nonsense with some straight-up Cleveland shit...
I've got to cleanse our collective palates of this Renegade Steelers nonsense with some straight-up Cleveland shit...
I saw them out here in San Diego in January. They can still bring it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login