The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread
-
Trade up and get this kid, Browns.
Amen Dutch ! We Got Him #58 Emanual McNeil Warren Toledo S
Browns trade 70 & 107 for 58 & 152 from the 49'ers
What a steal !
Browns trade 70 & 107 for 58 & 152 from the 49'ers
Let's re-work this
- Round 2, Pick No. 39: BOSTON
- Round 2, Pick No. 58 from 49'ers WARREN
- Round 3, Pick No. 74 (from KC):
- Round 5, Pick No. 141 (from KC):
- Round 5, Pick No. 146:
- Round 5, Pick No. 149:
- Round 5, Pick No. 152 from 49'ers:
- Round 6, Pick No. 206:
- Round 7, Pick No. 248:
Updated picks--expand
-
Not sure we can still get our Center now.....but man are we having a good draft. (at least it looks that way to me, at this point in time)
Why not? We still have a 3rd round pick and we have 4 5th rounders we can tun in to a 4th. Plus, centers usually start falling in round 4. Round 5 still has good players.
Why not? We still have a 3rd round pick and we have 4 5th rounders we can tun in to a 4th. Plus, centers usually start falling in round 4. Round 5 still has good players.
Well, I'd kinda' like one of the better ones. Logan was picked and I kind of expected a run on them. Perhaps you're right and it's a little early to run on Centers.
Of course, as soon as a type that another Center comes off the board.
-
We draft in 13 picks... perfect spot for a starting-caliber center.
They are going fast now.
-
Why not? We still have a 3rd round pick and we have 4 5th rounders we can tun in to a 4th. Plus, centers usually start falling in round 4. Round 5 still has good players.
Well, I'd kinda' like one of the better ones. Logan was picked and I kind of expected a run on them. Perhaps you're right and it's a little early to run on Centers.
Of course, as soon as a type that another Center comes off the board.
Well, I'd kinda' like one of the better ones. Logan was picked and I kind of expected a run on them. Perhaps you're right and it's a little early to run on Centers.
We still have another pick about 10 picks away. I agree, we need a center. I have zero faith in Wypler. I think we are still in good position to get a center and a guard.
-
We draft in 13 picks... perfect spot for a starting-caliber center.
They are going fast now.
They are going fast now.
Yep...Slaughter from Fla just went. Might be time to get one in a few picks unless we feel we have a sleper guy in a later round.
-
Lew and Hecht.
Lew is pretty good but coming off an ACL
-
Lew and Hecht.
Lew is pretty good but coming off an ACL
Lew and Hecht.
I was telling my grandson that I wanted Hecht...and that he had the biggest butt I'd ever seen. I said, it's like watching this huge butt with arms and legs sticking out, running around the field. He couldn't stop laughing.
-
Told ya Beck would go before Allar.
-
Told ya Beck would go before Allar.
Told ya Beck would go before Allar.
So do we take LSU's Nussmeier or stick with who we have?
-
I was holding my breath on this pick,HELL YES, but he did not look to happy to be drafted by us
-
Told ya Beck would go before Allar.
So do we take LSU's Nussmeier or stick with who we have?
So do we take LSU's Nussmeier or stick with who we have?
I don't want any more QB's brought in this year. We've got enough for Monken to evaluate. Unless they're bringing in a guy that's going to be the unquestioned starter.
-
Looks like we traded out of #74
-
Browns trade down with NY Giants
-
Looks like we traded out of #74
Looks like we traded out of #74
WHAT THE HECHT?!?
-
Got their 4th and I bet one for next year.
-
-
Five fifth round picks now: 145, 146, 148, 149, 152
-
We have the 5th pick in round 4 and whoever next year is my guess for the moment.
I guess were not getting a center then
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login