Skip to content

The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread

The Browns Board
534 29 9.3k 1
  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    WoW!

    Pick 182 QB Taylen Green.. freakish.. 

    We have our crash dummy QB for a yard  

    bye bye to  dillion ?

    I kinda think so, for  a 5th or 6th in next years draft

    @syd said:

    bye bye to  dillion ?

    I kinda think so, for  a 5th or 6th in next years draft

    He'll go for a bag of beans and a roadmap.

  • I had a feeling they might target Green as a late round pick.

    @gator said:

    I had a feeling they might target Green as a late round pick.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    So much for this being a "volume" draft

    next years draft is supposed to be a very good one, I believe now we have 4 extra picks next year to move around the board.

    TEX I didnt want to hurt his feelings 

    @syd said:

    next years draft is supposed to be a very good one, I believe now we have 4 extra picks next year to move around the board.

    TEX I didnt want to hurt his feelings 

    Trust me... You'll never hurt my feelings...

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    WoW!

    Pick 182 QB Taylen Green.. freakish.. 

    We have our crash dummy QB for a yard  

    bye bye to  dillion ?

    I kinda think so, for  a 5th or 6th in next years draft

    @syd said:

    bye bye to  dillion ?

    I kinda think so, for  a 5th or 6th in next years draft

    They could put Dillion on practice squad before they do Greene.. I don't see anybody wanting Gabe 

  • If there is anyone who can figure out a way to use Green for a few plays here and there, its Todd Monken. 

    Has cal's crush from Iowa been drafted yet? 

  • So what extra picks have we added to next year's draft? 

  • If there is anyone who can figure out a way to use Green for a few plays here and there, its Todd Monken. 

    Has cal's crush from Iowa been drafted yet? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Has cal's crush from Iowa been drafted yet? 

    Nope!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Has cal's crush from Iowa been drafted yet? 

    Nope!

    @gator said:

    Nope!

    ?

    So as the #57 overall pick, Logan Jones will receive a lifetime supply of Heinz ketchup.

  • So what extra picks have we added to next year's draft? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    So what extra picks have we added to next year's draft? 

    after the seattle trade I believe 4

  • @syd said:

    next years draft is supposed to be a very good one, I believe now we have 4 extra picks next year to move around the board.

    TEX I didnt want to hurt his feelings 

    Trust me... You'll never hurt my feelings...

    @nickers said:

    Trust me... You'll never hurt my feelings...

  • Green is 6'6.  Hmm....make him Gabriel's room mate.  

    @orion said:

    Green is 6'6.  Hmm....make him Gabriel's room mate.  

    I laughed and laughed and laughed at this.

    I have no emoticons left. 

  • Green sucks.  It's a wasted pick....but heck, they're all pretty much wasted picks at this point in the draft.

  • Green sucks.  It's a wasted pick....but heck, they're all pretty much wasted picks at this point in the draft.

    @orion said:

    Green sucks.  It's a wasted pick....but heck, they're all pretty much wasted picks at this point in the draft.

    At 6'6 and running a 4.36, move him to WR

  • @orion said:

    Green sucks.  It's a wasted pick....but heck, they're all pretty much wasted picks at this point in the draft.

    At 6'6 and running a 4.36, move him to WR

    @dutch-oven said:

    At 6'6 and running a 4.36, move him to WR

    That makes sense.  Or have him paint ceilings.   

  • The Browns have 11 draft picks in the '27 Draft.

    One pick in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 6.

    Three picks in Round 4 and 7* (one of the 7th rounders is conditional from the Chargers) and two picks in Round 5. 

  • The Browns have 11 draft picks in the '27 Draft.

    One pick in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 6.

    Three picks in Round 4 and 7* (one of the 7th rounders is conditional from the Chargers) and two picks in Round 5. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 11 draft picks in the '27 Draft.

    One pick in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 6.

    Three picks in Round 4 and 7* (one of the 7th rounders is conditional from the Chargers) and two picks in Round 5. 

    Three picks in round 4 is not a bad thing.  We could stay there or use a couple as move up fire power.  But I don't think that we have enough to get one of the 'possibly' great QB's in the '27 draft......should we need to go that route.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 11 draft picks in the '27 Draft.

    One pick in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 6.

    Three picks in Round 4 and 7* (one of the 7th rounders is conditional from the Chargers) and two picks in Round 5. 

    Three picks in round 4 is not a bad thing.  We could stay there or use a couple as move up fire power.  But I don't think that we have enough to get one of the 'possibly' great QB's in the '27 draft......should we need to go that route.

    @orion said:

    Three picks in round 4 is not a bad thing.  We could stay there or use a couple as move up fire power.  But I don't think that we have enough to get one of the 'possibly' great QB's in the '27 draft......should we need to go that route.

    Depending on where we end up on our first rounder, it might take the '28 first round pick. 

    We got a year to worry about it. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Browns have 11 draft picks in the '27 Draft.

    One pick in Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 6.

    Three picks in Round 4 and 7* (one of the 7th rounders is conditional from the Chargers) and two picks in Round 5. 

    Three picks in round 4 is not a bad thing.  We could stay there or use a couple as move up fire power.  But I don't think that we have enough to get one of the 'possibly' great QB's in the '27 draft......should we need to go that route.

    @orion said:

    But I don't think that we have enough to get one of the 'possibly' great QB's in the '27 draft......should we need to go that route.

    as of today, there are 8 or 9 qb's going in the 1st next year and if that stands to be true, i think we would be ok