The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread
-
-
I wonder if the Browns had their eye on Tate, and once he was off the board traded down.
-
Now Downs at 9 with an added pick - lawd please
YES!
-
Bet you N.O. takes Downs at #8
-
-
I wonder if the Browns had their eye on Tate, and once he was off the board traded down.
I wonder if the Browns had their eye on Tate, and once he was off the board traded down.
I agree! Perhaps we end up with Tyson.
Chiefs probably take Styles.
-
Bet you N.O. takes Downs at #8
Bet you N.O. takes Downs at #8
I hope your wrong Tex
-
Downs or styles please go ham on WR in the 2nd and 3rd round
-
-
I thought they wanted Styles.
Me too. Of course they really did need a CB.
-
Delane going over Downs is shocking
-
i see the browns are doing the smartest guy in the room thing again. Its worked out so well for them in the past.
-
-
Run this pick in
yes want nothing to do with a soft tissue issue wr
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login