Brandon Phillips
-
I know he didn’t quite work out in Cleveland, but we loved the guy in Cincy and we appreciate the trade. Some of his defensive highlights are the stuff of legend. The behind the back tosses, the nifty glove work, the barehand grabs and pirouette throws, just incredible. I may never see anything like it again on a diamond. It was incredible to witness in real time. He was like a Globetrotter with a baseball.
I attended a game over Reds Hall of Fame weekend a few days ago and BP was inducted. Well deserved. Here’s some of those highlights.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login