Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. UDFA'S and Mini Camp Invitee's

UDFA'S and Mini Camp Invitee's

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
38 Posts 11 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 7k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    OFFENSE

    • RB TJ Harden – 6-0, 218 lbs – SMU – (Source)

    • RB Davon Booth – 5-9, 192 lbs – Mississippi State – (Source)

    • WR Aaron Anderson – 5-8, 198 lbs – LSU – (Source, uncertainty of reliability of said source at this point) (Second source)

    • WR Ja’Naylon Dupree – 5-6, 157 lbs – Jackson State – (Source)

    • WR Kole Wilson – 5-7, 177 lbs – Baylor – (Source)

    • OT Izavion Miller – 6-5, 306 lbs – Auburn – (Source)

     

    DEFENSE

    • DE Logan Fano – 6-5, 252 lbs – Utah – (Source) – Brother of Browns 1st round pick, Spencer Fano

    • DE Tyreak Sapp – 6-2, 273 lbs – Florida – (Source)

    • DE Khordae Sydnor – 6-4, 264 lbs – Vanderbilt – (Source)

    • DT Bernard Gooden – 6-0, 280 lbs – LSU – (Source)

    • CB Nate Evans – 5-11, 191 lbs – Delaware – (Source) – Reported $5K bonus, $115K guaranteed (Source)

    • CB DeCarlos Nicholson – 6-3, 200 lbs – USC – (Source)

    • CB Michael Coats Jr. – 5-9, 184 lbs – West Virginia – (Source) – Reported $115K in guaranteed money (Source)

    • S Zion Washington – 6-1, 208 lbs – Boise State – (Source)

     

    SPECIAL TEAMS

    • P Wes Pahl – 6-5, 207 lbs – Oklahoma State – (Source)

     

    INVITED TO ROOKIE MINICAMP

    • QB Bryson Barnes – Utah State – (Source)

    • TE Jyrin Johnson – Bowling Green – (Source)

    • DL Carter Hewitt – Illinois – (Source)

    • LB Reid Carrico – West Virginia – (Source)

    • LB James Conway – Fordham – (Source)

    • CB Malcolm Bell – Michigan State (Source)

    • LS John Ferlmann – Ohio State – (Source)

    • OL Cole Hutson – Texas – (Source)

    sydS gumby73G 2 Replies Last reply
    👍 ❤
    Quote Reply
    • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      sydS syd wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Florida: Tyreak Sapp - Edge Rusher

      A force on the line, Sapp put up good backfield numbers across his career with Florida.

      Back in 2024, he was widely regarded as one of the most talented edge rushers, recording seven sacks and 13 tackles for a loss. In 2025, though, his productivity dipped as he became a focal plan for opposing teams.

      Unfortunately, after expecting to be a potential Top 50 pick before 2025, and then becoming a solid Day 3 selection before the draft, he just kept sliding.

       

      He will have a chance to become one of the Browns' biggest steals this offseason.

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍 ❤
      Quote Reply
      • sydS syd

        OFFENSE

        • RB TJ Harden – 6-0, 218 lbs – SMU – (Source)

        • RB Davon Booth – 5-9, 192 lbs – Mississippi State – (Source)

        • WR Aaron Anderson – 5-8, 198 lbs – LSU – (Source, uncertainty of reliability of said source at this point) (Second source)

        • WR Ja’Naylon Dupree – 5-6, 157 lbs – Jackson State – (Source)

        • WR Kole Wilson – 5-7, 177 lbs – Baylor – (Source)

        • OT Izavion Miller – 6-5, 306 lbs – Auburn – (Source)

         

        DEFENSE

        • DE Logan Fano – 6-5, 252 lbs – Utah – (Source) – Brother of Browns 1st round pick, Spencer Fano

        • DE Tyreak Sapp – 6-2, 273 lbs – Florida – (Source)

        • DE Khordae Sydnor – 6-4, 264 lbs – Vanderbilt – (Source)

        • DT Bernard Gooden – 6-0, 280 lbs – LSU – (Source)

        • CB Nate Evans – 5-11, 191 lbs – Delaware – (Source) – Reported $5K bonus, $115K guaranteed (Source)

        • CB DeCarlos Nicholson – 6-3, 200 lbs – USC – (Source)

        • CB Michael Coats Jr. – 5-9, 184 lbs – West Virginia – (Source) – Reported $115K in guaranteed money (Source)

        • S Zion Washington – 6-1, 208 lbs – Boise State – (Source)

         

        SPECIAL TEAMS

        • P Wes Pahl – 6-5, 207 lbs – Oklahoma State – (Source)

         

        INVITED TO ROOKIE MINICAMP

        • QB Bryson Barnes – Utah State – (Source)

        • TE Jyrin Johnson – Bowling Green – (Source)

        • DL Carter Hewitt – Illinois – (Source)

        • LB Reid Carrico – West Virginia – (Source)

        • LB James Conway – Fordham – (Source)

        • CB Malcolm Bell – Michigan State (Source)

        • LS John Ferlmann – Ohio State – (Source)

        • OL Cole Hutson – Texas – (Source)

        syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 7k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        sydS syd wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @syd said:

        CB Nate Evans – 5-11, 191 lbs – Delaware – (Source) – Reported $5K bonus, $115K guaranteed (Source)

        Berry seems to know his shit about corners 

        nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 7k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          sydS syd wrote on last edited by
          #4

          here are a few more

          West Virginia: Michael Coats Jr. - Cornerback

          Coats Jr. has spent the last six seasons competing in college for various different programs.

          He started at the JUCO level, before working his way to Nevada. After posting 41 tackles, 17 pass deflections and four interceptions with them in 2024, he received interest from West Virginia where he would play his final campaign of college ball.

           

          He looked okay, posting 22 solo tackles and seven pass deflections, but didn't draw much draft interest. If he is able to get anywhere near his Nevada numbers, he will be right in the mix for a deep rotational role for the Browns.

          Delware: Nate Evans - Cornerback

          Like Coats Jr., Evans' numbers don't jump off the board.

          In 2025, he started in all 13 games for Delaware, posting 38 tackles, eight pass deflections and three interceptions. He also got into the backfield for one tackle for a loss and one sack.

          USC: DeCarlos Nicholson - Cornerback

          Nicholson is the tallest addition to this cornerback room so far this offseason, registering at a height of 6'3" and weighing 200 pounds. He isn't going to kill teams with his speed, but his physicality and height make him hard to get by.

          He posted 30 tackles, four pass deflections and one interception last season.

          Boise State: Zion Washington - Safety

          Washington's speed, which registered a 4.39 40-yard sprint, could have resulted in him securing a spot on an NFL squad in the later rounds of this year's draft. However, the Browns will wait, pick him up as an undrafted free agent and see what he can do.

           

          He recorded one interception and 41 tackles in his 2025 stint with Boise State.

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
            • 13k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Trenches & corner.   Not surprised that our UDFA are on the two positions of need there.  I just hope we haven't returned to form, believing that some rookie UDFA is a solution to a potential problem.

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #6

              tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • sydS syd

                tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                • 13k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @syd said:

                I love the thousands of videos done like this over the years, because then you get to go back and ask the creators how that "hidden gem" thing worked out and have a good laugh.  

                sydS 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                  I think they may find a roster spot for Bryson Barnes - practice squad in the least.

                  https://www.fox13now.com/sports/bryson-barnes-accounts-for-5-tds-utah-state-beats-air-force-49-30

                  Bryson Barnes accounts for 5 TDs, Utah State beats Air Force 49-30

                  FlugelF OrionO 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C calfoxwc

                    My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                    I think they may find a roster spot for Bryson Barnes - practice squad in the least.

                    https://www.fox13now.com/sports/bryson-barnes-accounts-for-5-tds-utah-state-beats-air-force-49-30

                    Bryson Barnes accounts for 5 TDs, Utah State beats Air Force 49-30

                    Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
                    #9

                    @calfoxwc said:

                    My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                    I think they may find a roster spot for Bryson Barnes - practice squad in the least.

                    https://www.fox13now.com/sports/bryson-barnes-accounts-for-5-tds-utah-state-beats-air-force-49-30

                    Bryson Barnes accounts for 5 TDs, Utah State beats Air Force 49-30

                    More specifically, one of these days Air Force will start recruiting DEFENSE for their football team too.  

                    I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C calfoxwc

                      My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                      I think they may find a roster spot for Bryson Barnes - practice squad in the least.

                      https://www.fox13now.com/sports/bryson-barnes-accounts-for-5-tds-utah-state-beats-air-force-49-30

                      Bryson Barnes accounts for 5 TDs, Utah State beats Air Force 49-30

                      Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @calfoxwc said:

                      My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                      Well, Berry has clearly stated that he wants 3 QB's on the 53 man roster and 1 on the practice squad.  That means 4 QB's in the building.  That would mean, Green goes to the PS.  Although if he progresses enough he might push Gabriel to the PS.  So, I see it as Watson & Sanders as the 2 active QB's and Gabriel as the emergency QB.

                      BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
                      Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • OrionO Orion

                        @calfoxwc said:

                        My hunch is.... Gabriel might be on the out, maybe.

                        Well, Berry has clearly stated that he wants 3 QB's on the 53 man roster and 1 on the practice squad.  That means 4 QB's in the building.  That would mean, Green goes to the PS.  Although if he progresses enough he might push Gabriel to the PS.  So, I see it as Watson & Sanders as the 2 active QB's and Gabriel as the emergency QB.

                        Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @orion said:

                        Well, Berry has clearly stated that he wants 3 QB's on the 53 man roster and 1 on the practice squad.  That means 4 QB's in the building.  That would mean, Green goes to the PS.  Although if he progresses enough he might push Gabriel to the PS.  So, I see it as Watson & Sanders as the 2 active QB's and Gabriel as the emergency QB.

                        I know none of us are big on Dylan, but Green is such a huge project. I would be somewhat shocked if he ever starts beyond a random last game of the year because every other QB is injured situation. Gabriel on a decent team could be a adequate backup.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • tiamat63T tiamat63

                          @syd said:

                          I love the thousands of videos done like this over the years, because then you get to go back and ask the creators how that "hidden gem" thing worked out and have a good laugh.  

                          syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 7k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @tiamat63 said:

                          I love the thousands of videos done like this over the years, because then you get to go back and ask the creators how that "hidden gem" thing worked out and have a good laugh.  

                          I think thats a pretty shitty  thing to say

                          tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • sydS syd

                            @tiamat63 said:

                            I love the thousands of videos done like this over the years, because then you get to go back and ask the creators how that "hidden gem" thing worked out and have a good laugh.  

                            I think thats a pretty shitty  thing to say

                            tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                            #13

                            @syd said:

                            I think thats a pretty shitty  thing to say

                             Perhaps, but it's also accurate. 

                             The more I have branched out into the content world, the deeper I've gone into that medium, the more I've discovered how much of it is a ruse.   

                             Minimum investment, minimum quality, miminum football IQ. 

                             Maximum content quantity, maximum content "triggers" to draw the most eyes. 

                             I've been invited on 4 "shows" or podcasts by content creators now.  I'm 3/4 on my parts being clipped or edited out because, as I was told by the first podcast host "not hyping up the prospect (Dart) doesn't get my audience to watch".  

                             You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                            sydS T 2 Replies Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 5k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              The Davon Booth signing could be a steal. He reminds me of a fast Earnest Byner, similar build. 

                              Karlis Missed
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                @syd said:

                                I think thats a pretty shitty  thing to say

                                 Perhaps, but it's also accurate. 

                                 The more I have branched out into the content world, the deeper I've gone into that medium, the more I've discovered how much of it is a ruse.   

                                 Minimum investment, minimum quality, miminum football IQ. 

                                 Maximum content quantity, maximum content "triggers" to draw the most eyes. 

                                 I've been invited on 4 "shows" or podcasts by content creators now.  I'm 3/4 on my parts being clipped or edited out because, as I was told by the first podcast host "not hyping up the prospect (Dart) doesn't get my audience to watch".  

                                 You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 7k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tiamat63 said:

                                You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                maybe, that or i just root for a smaller school guy to succeed , honestly I just root for the smaller school guy so you know where you can shove that being played shit don't you ? 

                                tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • sydS syd

                                  @tiamat63 said:

                                  You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                  maybe, that or i just root for a smaller school guy to succeed , honestly I just root for the smaller school guy so you know where you can shove that being played shit don't you ? 

                                  tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                  • 13k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
                                  #16

                                  @syd said:

                                  maybe, that or i just root for a smaller school guy to succeed ,

                                   This isn't about not rooting for someone to succeed.  It would be insane if this kid could come in and play a MLB or SAM role.  Hell, I'd be happy if he just became a good special teams contributor.  That unit really needs to improve and he's the type to take the business approach to ST, and make a solid living/career out of doing so.

                                  @syd said:

                                  honestly I just root for the smaller school guy

                                  Dude, I was a "small school" guy.  I know the dream and I hope these guys reach theirs.

                                  @syd said:

                                  so you know where you can shove that being played shit don't you ? 

                                  I'm not saying *YOU* are.  I'm saying the content is formulaic, to the point of delusion, specifically to generate unreal expectations from fans and to draw as many eyes as possible.  It's self-serving for the content creator and not a healthy contribution that is the greater conversation the game of football is.  That's all I'm saying.  

                                  sydS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                    @syd said:

                                    maybe, that or i just root for a smaller school guy to succeed ,

                                     This isn't about not rooting for someone to succeed.  It would be insane if this kid could come in and play a MLB or SAM role.  Hell, I'd be happy if he just became a good special teams contributor.  That unit really needs to improve and he's the type to take the business approach to ST, and make a solid living/career out of doing so.

                                    @syd said:

                                    honestly I just root for the smaller school guy

                                    Dude, I was a "small school" guy.  I know the dream and I hope these guys reach theirs.

                                    @syd said:

                                    so you know where you can shove that being played shit don't you ? 

                                    I'm not saying *YOU* are.  I'm saying the content is formulaic, to the point of delusion, specifically to generate unreal expectations from fans and to draw as many eyes as possible.  It's self-serving for the content creator and not a healthy contribution that is the greater conversation the game of football is.  That's all I'm saying.  

                                    syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 7k Posts
                                    • 3k Reputation
                                    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @tiamat63 said:

                                     This isn't about not rooting for someone to succeed.  It would be insane if this kid could come in and play a MLB or SAM role.  Hell, I'd be happy if he just became a good special teams contributor.  That unit really needs to improve and he's the type to take the business approach to ST, and make a solid living/career out of doing so.

                                    Dude, I was a "small school" guy.  I know the dream and I hope these guys reach theirs.

                                    I'm not saying *YOU* are.  I'm saying the content is formulaic, to the point of delusion, specifically to generate unreal expectations from fans and to draw as many eyes as possible.  It's self-serving for the content creator and not a healthy contribution that is the greater conversation the game of football is.  That's all I'm saying.  

                                    ok then I agree, and yes just being a invitee means making the practice squad would be a triumph 

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • tiamat63T tiamat63

                                      @syd said:

                                      I think thats a pretty shitty  thing to say

                                       Perhaps, but it's also accurate. 

                                       The more I have branched out into the content world, the deeper I've gone into that medium, the more I've discovered how much of it is a ruse.   

                                       Minimum investment, minimum quality, miminum football IQ. 

                                       Maximum content quantity, maximum content "triggers" to draw the most eyes. 

                                       I've been invited on 4 "shows" or podcasts by content creators now.  I'm 3/4 on my parts being clipped or edited out because, as I was told by the first podcast host "not hyping up the prospect (Dart) doesn't get my audience to watch".  

                                       You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 23k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @tiamat63 said:

                                        You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                      That applies especially to "news" slanted both for what Democrats want to hear as well as what Republicans want to hear. They are both on the yellow brick road to Nirvana if you believe any of it either way. And since it is done by lazy prognosticators, I prefer to call it the Goldbrick Road.?

                                      tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • sydS syd

                                        @syd said:

                                        CB Nate Evans – 5-11, 191 lbs – Delaware – (Source) – Reported $5K bonus, $115K guaranteed (Source)

                                        Berry seems to know his shit about corners 

                                        nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                        • 14k Posts
                                        • 5k Reputation
                                        nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @syd said:

                                        Berry seems to know his shit about corners 

                                        He played corner himself back in college

                                        Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • T TexasAg1969

                                          @tiamat63 said:

                                            You're being played with great use of cliche'/bait headlines. 

                                          That applies especially to "news" slanted both for what Democrats want to hear as well as what Republicans want to hear. They are both on the yellow brick road to Nirvana if you believe any of it either way. And since it is done by lazy prognosticators, I prefer to call it the Goldbrick Road.?

                                          tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @texasag1969 said:

                                          That applies especially to "news" slanted both for what Democrats want to hear as well as what Republicans want to hear. They are both on the yellow brick road to Nirvana if you believe any of it either way. And since it is done by lazy prognosticators, I prefer to call it the Goldbrick Road.?

                                          I'm sure you've more than noticed the parallel's between sports and political news stations the last 10 years.  

                                          If I get the time, I'll post the recording, or at minimum the screenshots, of the Kansas City podcast I was kicked off of mid-show.  Pretty sure I still have them?   The only way to win the game against propaganda of any form is not to play.

                                          OrionO 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate