Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Tribe Board
  3. “Tarps Off”

“Tarps Off”

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Tribe Board
4 Posts 2 Posters 733 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 5k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a growing trend at baseball games this year. I understand it’s particularly big in the midwest. The “tarps off” dudes. They sit in the cheap bleacher seats, and take their shirts off and whirl them in the air while chanting things like “U-S-A” and “Take-It-Off.”

    It’s a weird trend, and there must be some social media-ish form of communication to make it a thing. I’m not sure how long it will last

    I’m ok with it for now. The young guys bring enthusiasm, and that’s fun at a ballgame.

    IMG_7129.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      sydS syd wrote on last edited by
      #2

      only thing I hate , are The Reds broadcasters, sometimes it seems they are calling the game for the other team and plus the fact they jinx the hell out of our team, Day is a fucking dolt I bet he ate paint chips as a kid and as far as "cowboy" I just cant stand that fuck, Larkin while a great player he sucks in the booth

      IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • sydS syd

        only thing I hate , are The Reds broadcasters, sometimes it seems they are calling the game for the other team and plus the fact they jinx the hell out of our team, Day is a fucking dolt I bet he ate paint chips as a kid and as far as "cowboy" I just cant stand that fuck, Larkin while a great player he sucks in the booth

        Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @syd said:

        only thing I hate , are The Reds broadcasters, sometimes it seems they are calling the game for the other team and plus the fact they jinx the hell out of our team, Day is a fucking dolt I bet he ate paint chips as a kid and as far as "cowboy" I just cant stand that fuck, Larkin while a great player he sucks in the booth

        Aww, l like the Cowboy, though he was much more fun with Marty in the booth. Marty had a knack for getting him sidetracked over food and next thing half the broadcast was about fried chicken and ice cream, haha.

        I like Sadak too. He gets a little excitable sometimes, but he has a knack for pulling pop culture references out of nowhere that l think is hilarious.

        sydS 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

          @syd said:

          only thing I hate , are The Reds broadcasters, sometimes it seems they are calling the game for the other team and plus the fact they jinx the hell out of our team, Day is a fucking dolt I bet he ate paint chips as a kid and as far as "cowboy" I just cant stand that fuck, Larkin while a great player he sucks in the booth

          Aww, l like the Cowboy, though he was much more fun with Marty in the booth. Marty had a knack for getting him sidetracked over food and next thing half the broadcast was about fried chicken and ice cream, haha.

          I like Sadak too. He gets a little excitable sometimes, but he has a knack for pulling pop culture references out of nowhere that l think is hilarious.

          syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 7k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
          #4

          @ibleedbrown said:

          Aww, l like the Cowboy, though he was much more fun with Marty in the booth. Marty had a knack for getting him sidetracked over food and next thing half the broadcast was about fried chicken and ice cream, haha.

          I like Sadak too. He gets a little excitable sometimes, but he has a knack for pulling pop culture references out of nowhere that l think is hilarious.

          for some reason always feel a lack of enthusiasm from em

          oh and God Bless Marty

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate