The New Reds Sub-forum
-
I just came across this, I really miss the old set up, it was easier to keep up with all the forums. let me tell ya the last game vs the cards. killed me. friedel would have caught that damn ball but here comes myers running like all get out only to let the ball bounce off his glove and cost us the game, I swear it was something out of a Monty Python skit, I think we are kinda fucked for the rest of the year, but I will watch this afternoons game vs the D bags
-
I just came across this, I really miss the old set up, it was easier to keep up with all the forums. let me tell ya the last game vs the cards. killed me. friedel would have caught that damn ball but here comes myers running like all get out only to let the ball bounce off his glove and cost us the game, I swear it was something out of a Monty Python skit, I think we are kinda fucked for the rest of the year, but I will watch this afternoons game vs the D bags
I just came across this, I really miss the old set up, it was easier to keep up with all the forums. let me tell ya the last game vs the cards. killed me. friedel would have caught that damn ball but here comes myers running like all get out only to let the ball bounce off his glove and cost us the game, I swear it was something out of a Monty Python skit, I think we are kinda fucked for the rest of the year, but I will watch this afternoons game vs the D bags
Yeah, definitely not the Reds’ season, but how about that cycle by Bleday last night? He’s a streaky hitter, but when he’s hot he’s hot.
Friedl’s play has totally fallen off a cliff this year. He was one of my favorite players to watch with his scrappy play and slick bunting ability.
I’m pretty sure he won’t be on the team next year and is probably looking at a minor league contract next year. The crappy thing is last year was his best as a pro.
-
My kid and l went to the 3rd game against the Cards. Likely our last of the season, but it was a good one to go out on. We got the Reds game trifecta. Reds won, free pizza, and Rosie won the mascot race.
-
I just came across this, I really miss the old set up, it was easier to keep up with all the forums. let me tell ya the last game vs the cards. killed me. friedel would have caught that damn ball but here comes myers running like all get out only to let the ball bounce off his glove and cost us the game, I swear it was something out of a Monty Python skit, I think we are kinda fucked for the rest of the year, but I will watch this afternoons game vs the D bags
Yeah, definitely not the Reds’ season, but how about that cycle by Bleday last night? He’s a streaky hitter, but when he’s hot he’s hot.
Friedl’s play has totally fallen off a cliff this year. He was one of my favorite players to watch with his scrappy play and slick bunting ability.
I’m pretty sure he won’t be on the team next year and is probably looking at a minor league contract next year. The crappy thing is last year was his best as a pro.
Yeah, definitely not the Reds’ season, but how about that cycle by Bleday last night? He’s a streaky hitter, but when he’s hot he’s hot.
Friedl’s play has totally fallen off a cliff this year. He was one of my favorite players to watch with his scrappy play and slick bunting ability.
I’m pretty sure he won’t be on the team next year and is probably looking at a minor league contract next year. The crappy thing is last year was his best as a pro.
still have 30 some odd games to go, hope to see Friedl play well as McLain, I forgot the name of the guy we sent dawn who was at 2nd but what a difference McLain has made, and (Better Call Sal) hot damn be better get rookie of the year
-
My kid and l went to the 3rd game against the Cards. Likely our last of the season, but it was a good one to go out on. We got the Reds game trifecta. Reds won, free pizza, and Rosie won the mascot race.
My kid and l went to the 3rd game against the Cards. Likely our last of the season, but it was a good one to go out on. We got the Reds game trifecta. Reds won, free pizza, and Rosie won the mascot race.
Rosie winning is always a good thing, I was not able to make the Seattle series which sucked cause while it is a older ball park it is still a great place for a game
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login