Skip to content

The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread

The Browns Board
160 27 2.3k 1
  • @browns149 said:

    If they have the 1st pick, there is NO WAY JIMMA passes on him. Even though he isn’t the best College Qb.

    That's my fear. The name allure and marketing ability is too great. Similar to Manziel.

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Well he would be an improvement over our current starter. Watson has returned to his 2024 form

    I'd encourage you to pop on and watch the all-22, with me. You'd be shocked.

    nickersN nickers wrote last edited by
    #74

    @tiamat63 said:

    That's my fear. The name allure and marketing ability is too great. Similar to Manziel.

    I'd encourage you to pop on and watch the all-22, with me. You'd be shocked.

    They need to take Watson out of the game... He's mentally and physically cooked!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #75

    Is Boston playing?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    That's my fear. The name allure and marketing ability is too great. Similar to Manziel.

    I'd encourage you to pop on and watch the all-22, with me. You'd be shocked.

    They need to take Watson out of the game... He's mentally and physically cooked!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #76

    @nickers said:

    They need to take Watson out of the game... He's mentally and physically cooked!

    I'd say down 24-0 qualifies for a replacement ASAP.

  • @gator said:

    Just tuning in now.

    Not sure if I should lol.

    If you are able to appreciate the absurd, it's strangely entertaining.

    I can't even get pissed off anymore by the Browns. The Buckeyes? Yes. I can watch them and get fired up and wonder if Ryan Day is somehow John Cooper's bastard son.

    But the Browns? I just shake my head like Pop Warner at the beginning of 'The Natural' when the Knights are getting their taints handed to them and their absent-minded third baseman takes a line drive to the nuts.

    Yes, I just did a deep dive on 'The Natural'. I can do such things, since my favorite professional football team is such a complete non serious team.

    Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote last edited by
    #77

    @dutch-oven said:

    If you are able to appreciate the absurd, it's strangely entertaining.

    I can't even get pissed off anymore by the Browns. The Buckeyes? Yes. I can watch them and get fired up and wonder if Ryan Day is somehow John Cooper's bastard son.

    But the Browns? I just shake my head like Pop Warner at the beginning of 'The Natural' when the Knights are getting their taints handed to them and their absent-minded third baseman takes a line drive to the nuts.

    Yes, I just did a deep dive on 'The Natural'. I can do such things, since my favorite professional football team is such a complete non serious team.

    I'm right there with you.

    I had my nephew's first birthday earlier. My in-laws are all Steeler fans. They all asked me how I felt about the Browns, I just shrugged and said "If they win, cool. If they lose, it's nothing new."

    I did see someone posted the video of Watson's INT on Facebook so I already had a foreshadowing to how it was going to go lol.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #78

    3 penalties in a row. Is Stefanski back

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #79

    Complete incompetence. Can’t even get 2 plays off with 20 seconds and a TO. WHAT A JOKE

  • Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote last edited by
    #80

    LMAO

    Jax player just laughing as they come off the field.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote last edited by
    #81

    When asked if Watson starts week 2Screenshot_20260913_142501_Reddit.jpg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #82

    Boston, all 6'3" of him, running down the sideline one-on-one with a corner.

    Watson misses him by ten yards. Literally couldn't get it even near him to give him a chance to make a play.

    Fuckity fuck fuck.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote last edited by
    #83

    Meanwhile our passed over QB has two running TDs and one Passing TD against Houston. And to think we drafted a midget and passed over Allen and SB winner Darnold just so we later make a trade for a total abortion of a shitshow.

  • Meanwhile our passed over QB has two running TDs and one Passing TD against Houston. And to think we drafted a midget and passed over Allen and SB winner Darnold just so we later make a trade for a total abortion of a shitshow.

    L LondonBrown wrote last edited by
    #84

    @texasag1969 said:

    Meanwhile our passed over QB has two running TDs and one Passing TD against Houston. And to think we drafted a midget and passed over Allen and SB winner Darnold just so we later make a trade for a total abortion of a shitshow.

    He is so much fun to watch.

    But in fairness he was very polarising pre draft

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #85

    Gabrial would only have us down by 14, this is a joke Im gonna clean the grill seems some rat wanted to shit on it,its a great day to be alive

  • sydS syd wrote last edited by
    #86

    expansion team's look better than this crap

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Meanwhile our passed over QB has two running TDs and one Passing TD against Houston. And to think we drafted a midget and passed over Allen and SB winner Darnold just so we later make a trade for a total abortion of a shitshow.

    He is so much fun to watch.

    But in fairness he was very polarising pre draft

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #87

    @londonbrown said:

    He is so much fun to watch.

    But in fairness he was very polarising pre draft

    VERY polarizing.

    But then again, so was Josh Allen.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #88

    We should’ve kept Shwartz

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #89

    Again no one covering guys are wide open

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote last edited by
    #90

    Yep. Special teams is our best unit.

  • Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote last edited by
    #91

    I don't think Sanders is very good either but like, what is the point in playing Watson?

    Are they really that invested in the sunk-cost fallacy that they just have blinders on about trying to force him to live up to the contract?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote last edited by
    #92

    The Jets are beating the Titans by 14 ?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote last edited by
    #93

    Miles to have knee surgery. Heading to IR. Out at least 4 weeks