2026 AL Central Champs
-
-
I’ll be rooting for them in the postseason. Thank goodness Ohio has one baseball team worth a darn.
-
I’ll be rooting for them in the postseason. Thank goodness Ohio has one baseball team worth a darn.
@Ibleedbrown said:
I’ll be rooting for them in the postseason. Thank goodness Ohio has one baseball team worth a darn.
how did the triple a team do down in Columbus ? -
@Ibleedbrown said:
I’ll be rooting for them in the postseason. Thank goodness Ohio has one baseball team worth a darn.
how did the triple a team do down in Columbus ? -
@Ibleedbrown said:
I don’t know. The only minor league teams l semi-follow are the Reds’ teams. Both of their single A teams (Dayton Dragons and Daytona Tortugas) made the playoffs this year, so the Reds might actually be good in a few years, haha.
Fucking World Series
Go Reds -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login