Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Chansi Stuckey

Chansi Stuckey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
32 Posts 21 Posters 4.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Thoughts? This was a GOOD trade.

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
      • 2k Posts
      • 39 Reputation
      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Chansi for BE alone- no, but since we are getting those juicy extra picks I would say yes - It was a good trade !

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 1k Posts
        • 474 Reputation
        hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
        #3

        It's better than a poke in the eye. (Haha my dad's favorite line)

        End of the year he walks anyway, so we got something for nothing. Good deal.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ITHIKA ITHIKAI Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 547 Posts
          • 21 Reputation
          ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
          #4

          If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

          Slow Ur Role Jabroni!
          Kosar_For_PresidentK mopajiM B 3 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ITHIKAI ITHIKA

            If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

            Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
            • 6k Posts
            • 221 Reputation
            Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ithika said:

            If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

            Dude he was gone after this year. And not winning games was part of the decision. It was a solid trade.

            Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Squintz S
              • 508 Posts
              • 5 Reputation
              S Squintz wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Listen - When BE dropped the easy 4th down pass on a game-tying drive for Michigan vs OSU, we all knew what he was made of.

              Then, in his FIRST freakin' game here he drops another simple 4th down conversion against the Saints it solidified it.

              For years we've been hopeful that he would get past his dropsies, but we found that he is more like Chuck Knoblach and can't get it out of his head.

              ADDITION by SUBTRACTION.

              CHANGE IS GOOD
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ITHIKAI ITHIKA

                If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

                mopaji mopajiM
                • 1k Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ithika said:

                If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

                Dude, I wanted Chancy for BE straight up. We actually jobbed NY. They were desperate and we got WAAAY more than BE was worth. It's not because of the punch alone. BE is gone after this year and we traded him before his stock dropped any more. I was pulling for him but I've seen enough. All he is anymore is a name. He just doesn't get it.

                PS. I think it's clear now who called the shots when it came to personel in NY. Mangini just ripped off the GM who many people here think did all the work. I'm going on record right now that I love that Mangenius!!

                "Chances are, if you think Jay Leno is funny, I don't care for you as a person" - Peter Griffin
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • OconRecon OconReconO Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 2 Reputation
                  OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

                  mopajiM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • OconReconO OconRecon

                    I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

                    mopaji mopajiM
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @oconrecon said:

                    I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

                    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

                    "Chances are, if you think Jay Leno is funny, I don't care for you as a person" - Peter Griffin
                    onefellswoop7O OconReconO 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • mopajiM mopaji

                      @oconrecon said:

                      I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

                      This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

                      onefellswoop7 onefellswoop7O
                      • 195 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      onefellswoop7O onefellswoop7 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @mopaji said:

                      This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

                      I think he is more of a slot guy. Sure he plays the #2 in NY (and kind of the #3 at times). Stuckey wasn't able to stretch the field like NY needed because they had to rely on him to do so...their #1 Cotchery couldn't. Our new #1 (assuming) Mo Mass CAN do that. So it's actually a better fit for Stuckey in Cleveland. Cotchery is great but not that kind of WR. He'll benefit from BE stretching the field too.

                      Good move for both teams in terms of using WR as strengths in their system. Getting picks on top of that makes it nice too. It'll be interesting to see how we use/line up our WR core now...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • ITHIKAI ITHIKA

                        If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

                        blowe B
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 127 Reputation
                        B blowe wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ithika said:

                        If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

                        What are you smoking? Braylon sucked.

                        "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Lumbergh LumberghL
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 2 Reputation
                          LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
                          #12

                          @shepwrite said:

                          "Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team).

                          somebody's gotta be the #2 in Cleveland, probably will be Stuckey.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • YtownBrownsBacker Y
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @shepwrite said:

                            Grossi got this e-mail from a Jets fan:

                            "Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team). The guy is young (3rd year) and extremely hard worker with great character. As a slot receiver, he's going to be really good."

                            They could prep him to take over for Furrey next year. I hope it means we will see Cribbs in the backfield more and less at WR.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • samoth S
                              • 592 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              S samoth wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • .mz .
                                • 120 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                . .mz wrote on last edited by
                                #15
                                could be better then BE

                                Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

                                Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

                                ? Kosar_For_PresidentK mopajiM 3 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • . .mz
                                  could be better then BE

                                  Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

                                  Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

                                  Masters ?
                                  • Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @.mz said:

                                  Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

                                  Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

                                  Of course we are

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • S samoth

                                    im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

                                    car ramrod C
                                    • 363 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @samoth said:

                                    im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

                                    He will not be as good considering Braylon is not on the team anymore. If he is the #1 he will more than likely get shutout.

                                    mopajiM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 39 Reputation
                                      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      From what i have read in the Jets Forum - They are not too high on Stuckey - he was problem with the physical presence and has trouble running routes. They are more sad to see the special teams guy leave than Stuckey. Glad to know about that so that I wont have hyper expectations for Stuckey.

                                      B GipsG 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • mopajiM mopaji

                                        @oconrecon said:

                                        I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

                                        This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

                                        OconRecon OconReconO Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 1k Posts
                                        • 2 Reputation
                                        OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @mopaji said:

                                        This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

                                        Receivers who catch. Right. That's the ticket.

                                        Let's just hope DA doesn't do him the discourtesy of hitting him in the face with a ball on a square out. 🙄

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • bonedawg B
                                          • 847 Posts
                                          • 26 Reputation
                                          B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I can hear it now

                                          "Sanchez finds Edwards wide open over the top and......oh it fell right between his hands! Pass incomplete, 4th down coming up."

                                          "New Browns wideout Chancy Stuckey was relatively ineffective in his browns debut catching 2 balls for 12 yards with one drop"

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate