Skip to content

Chansi Stuckey

The Browns Board
32 21 4.3k
  • Chansi for BE alone- no, but since we are getting those juicy extra picks I would say yes - It was a good trade !

  • It's better than a poke in the eye. (Haha my dad's favorite line)

    End of the year he walks anyway, so we got something for nothing. Good deal.

  • If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

  • If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    @ithika said:

    If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    Dude he was gone after this year. And not winning games was part of the decision. It was a solid trade.

  • Listen - When BE dropped the easy 4th down pass on a game-tying drive for Michigan vs OSU, we all knew what he was made of.

    Then, in his FIRST freakin' game here he drops another simple 4th down conversion against the Saints it solidified it.

    For years we've been hopeful that he would get past his dropsies, but we found that he is more like Chuck Knoblach and can't get it out of his head.

    ADDITION by SUBTRACTION.

  • If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    @ithika said:

    If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    Dude, I wanted Chancy for BE straight up. We actually jobbed NY. They were desperate and we got WAAAY more than BE was worth. It's not because of the punch alone. BE is gone after this year and we traded him before his stock dropped any more. I was pulling for him but I've seen enough. All he is anymore is a name. He just doesn't get it.

    PS. I think it's clear now who called the shots when it came to personel in NY. Mangini just ripped off the GM who many people here think did all the work. I'm going on record right now that I love that Mangenius!!

  • I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

  • I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

    @oconrecon said:

    I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

  • @oconrecon said:

    I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

    @mopaji said:

    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

    I think he is more of a slot guy. Sure he plays the #2 in NY (and kind of the #3 at times). Stuckey wasn't able to stretch the field like NY needed because they had to rely on him to do so...their #1 Cotchery couldn't. Our new #1 (assuming) Mo Mass CAN do that. So it's actually a better fit for Stuckey in Cleveland. Cotchery is great but not that kind of WR. He'll benefit from BE stretching the field too.

    Good move for both teams in terms of using WR as strengths in their system. Getting picks on top of that makes it nice too. It'll be interesting to see how we use/line up our WR core now...

  • If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    @ithika said:

    If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!

    What are you smoking? Braylon sucked.

  • @shepwrite said:

    "Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team).

    somebody's gotta be the #2 in Cleveland, probably will be Stuckey.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Grossi got this e-mail from a Jets fan:

    "Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team). The guy is young (3rd year) and extremely hard worker with great character. As a slot receiver, he's going to be really good."

    They could prep him to take over for Furrey next year. I hope it means we will see Cribbs in the backfield more and less at WR.

  • im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

  • could be better then BE

    Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

    Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

  • . .mz
    could be better then BE

    Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

    Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

    @.mz said:

    Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

    Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

    Of course we are

  • im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

    @samoth said:

    im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.

    He will not be as good considering Braylon is not on the team anymore. If he is the #1 he will more than likely get shutout.

  • From what i have read in the Jets Forum - They are not too high on Stuckey - he was problem with the physical presence and has trouble running routes. They are more sad to see the special teams guy leave than Stuckey. Glad to know about that so that I wont have hyper expectations for Stuckey.

  • @oconrecon said:

    I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.

    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

    @mopaji said:

    This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.

    Receivers who catch. Right. That's the ticket.

    Let's just hope DA doesn't do him the discourtesy of hitting him in the face with a ball on a square out. 🙄

  • I can hear it now

    "Sanchez finds Edwards wide open over the top and......oh it fell right between his hands! Pass incomplete, 4th down coming up."

    "New Browns wideout Chancy Stuckey was relatively ineffective in his browns debut catching 2 balls for 12 yards with one drop"

  • . .mz
    could be better then BE

    Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?

    Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

    @.mz said:

    Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.

    And 17 drops.