Chansi Stuckey
-
I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.
-
I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.
I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.
This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.
-
I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.
This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.
This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.
I think he is more of a slot guy. Sure he plays the #2 in NY (and kind of the #3 at times). Stuckey wasn't able to stretch the field like NY needed because they had to rely on him to do so...their #1 Cotchery couldn't. Our new #1 (assuming) Mo Mass CAN do that. So it's actually a better fit for Stuckey in Cleveland. Cotchery is great but not that kind of WR. He'll benefit from BE stretching the field too.
Good move for both teams in terms of using WR as strengths in their system. Getting picks on top of that makes it nice too. It'll be interesting to see how we use/line up our WR core now...
-
If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!
If we dont get a 3 and 5 we got fleeced! Stuckey is a # 2 WR at best. This deal blows cock! All because BE allegedly punched some guy! There were no charges filled and BE wont be suspended, once again we got xxxxing fleeced and probable wont win another game this season! I hate Mangina!
What are you smoking? Braylon sucked.
-
@shepwrite said:
"Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team).somebody's gotta be the #2 in Cleveland, probably will be Stuckey.
-
@shepwrite said:
Grossi got this e-mail from a Jets fan:"Stuckey is was our number 2 receiver (but would be a number 3 on any other team). The guy is young (3rd year) and extremely hard worker with great character. As a slot receiver, he's going to be really good."
They could prep him to take over for Furrey next year. I hope it means we will see Cribbs in the backfield more and less at WR.
-
could be better then BE
Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?
Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.
-
im just hoping Massaquoi is as good as he looked Sunday, or we're without a serious threat at receiver.
-
From what i have read in the Jets Forum - They are not too high on Stuckey - he was problem with the physical presence and has trouble running routes. They are more sad to see the special teams guy leave than Stuckey. Glad to know about that so that I wont have hyper expectations for Stuckey.
-
I posted this on another thread, but just heard a NY reporter saying they were not happy with his inability to stretch the field enough. I still like the deal.
This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.
This is true he can't stretch the field constantly but we already have that guy in Mo Mass. I think that's what he was brought in to do. What Stucky does do is CATCH. He's the prototypical #2 WR. I love this move. also.
Receivers who catch. Right. That's the ticket.
Let's just hope DA doesn't do him the discourtesy of hitting him in the face with a ball on a square out.

-
I can hear it now
"Sanchez finds Edwards wide open over the top and......oh it fell right between his hands! Pass incomplete, 4th down coming up."
"New Browns wideout Chancy Stuckey was relatively ineffective in his browns debut catching 2 balls for 12 yards with one drop"
-
could be better then BE
Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?
Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.
-
He will not be as good considering Braylon is not on the team anymore. If he is the #1 he will more than likely get shutout.
Braylon helped but Mo caught some balls with a safety over the top so I don't think he'll have trouble with safety help. I saw the kid take a shot in preseason on a slant and hung onto it. Also, one of his catches last week was between a corner and a fast approaching safety. He made the catch first, and then ducked. The kid is tough and he has great hands. He'll be fine. He has a number 1 WR's build and skill set. He was drafted to be the guy. I was just hoping it wouldn't be this soon. But oh well, they did what they had to do. But MM wil be fine.
-
could be better then BE
Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?
Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.
Stuckey'll be fine in the slot, but we're not really feeding ourselves this line of bullshit, are we?
Edwards did have 1300 yards and 16 TD's in 2007. Stuckey might not reach those numbers for his career.
He may not be better than BE in Madden but for this team he's a better fit. He'll get his 60 catches and 5 TDs every year. 43 of those catches being for first downs with about an 8yd average. That's all he he needs to do here.
-
From what i have read in the Jets Forum - They are not too high on Stuckey - he was problem with the physical presence and has trouble running routes. They are more sad to see the special teams guy leave than Stuckey. Glad to know about that so that I wont have hyper expectations for Stuckey.
From what i have read in the Jets Forum - They are not too high on Stuckey - he was problem with the physical presence and has trouble running routes. They are more sad to see the special teams guy leave than Stuckey. Glad to know about that so that I wont have hyper expectations for Stuckey.
and they were talking about how Stuckey drops easy passes!
-
Anderson threw for over 250 yards his first game this season without Winslow, and he can do it again without BE.
-
Anderson threw for over 250 yards his first game this season without Winslow, and he can do it again without BE.
Anderson threw for over 250 yards his first game this season without Winslow,
Didn't he do that agaisnt the GMen last year?
-
I like this trade! I woulda rather had Clowney, but with the addition of the ST guy and the picks this was an excelent trade for a guy that was gone anyway and his been nothing but underproductive and a major distraction for almost 2 seasons now. Good Trade!
Doug
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login