Skip to content

Browns Revolution board

Locked The Browns Board
72 40 8.6k
  • Yepper. It's a clique over there. They keep kissing each others asses and telling each other how smart they are. Funny actually. I lurk there from time to time to see how much back stabbing they are doing. But I'm tired of it now. Same old stuff.

  • Alienating or stereotyping Browns fans due to their posting preferences kind goes against what fan forums are meant for.

    There will always be a disenting opinions, less the personal attacks it should stay as such.

  • There are numerous other boards in operation. The old AOL boards are still operating if you want to nuzzle up to some of the biggest idiot Steeler trolls on earth. There is another board I frequent that is a "Browns board" but where we do a lot of trivia, which most people don't care for.....you all aren't as big a nerd as I am. And I am sure there are a variety of others. I think there is a "fans forum" on the Browns official website, plus probably one on NFL.com and numerous other places.

  • you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

  • There are people I really like over there........and this site seems to have been a few new members appear over the past 2 weeks (like grinder) so I don't think anyone is going to be hurting. They are happy, this board is happy......so I guess it was a win win situation for everyone.

    Anyways......these boards offer 2 different brands of football discussion. Regardless of what happened between whomever, I enjoy and respect both. It goes without question that I liked alot of the people that are here and went over there....and reading Browns topics that these people wrote (minus the slander) for the past 4/5 years.

    Hopefully and maybe everyone can chose to just accept both.

  • I have been looking at both boards...with the limited time I now have due to work, I am posting less than ever before...but I am on BOTH!

    I refuse to get into the he said she said stuff on either board...because there are excellent posters on both sites.

    I still have no idea what actually occurred, but I can tell you that to me a Browns fan is a Browns fan and I will never bash anyone for their personal likes or opinions.

    A lot of people seem to still think this was all about the QB situation...and while I know I said that I don't know what was at the root of the split, I can tell you that the QB situation WAS NOT IT!

    Since the split, NEITHER board is jumping up and down proclaiming EITHER QB....so it tells me that there was some intentional antagonism going on...and no, I have no idea who was behind it or why....but suffice to say that it seems both boards are better off for it at this time.

    I hope to be able to continue to post in both places, as I appreciate everyone's opinions and there is definitely a different 'style' between the two...so...

    Enjoy! And thanks for keeping me around.

  • you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

    @solon16 said:

    you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

    Lol, how many of the posts on this board now are about DA or BQ one maybe two the number has dropped significantly since they left. Not saying they were entirely at fault but I think everyone was to blame for the situation that was going on here.

  • you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

    @solon16 said:

    you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

    Well, what it turned into was a couple of people trying to tell Stan who should stay and who should get banned. He and most of the mods got pretty tired of the name calling that was going on too. And we do (sort of) try and keep this board kid friendly- no need to be dropping F-bombs every sentence to make a point. I noticed Inspecta's a mod "over there" more power to him. 🙂

    I will say this much, some of the posters "over there" got deleted for actively trying to recruit folks from this board to go over to the other board- using our PMs and e-mail to try and destroy this board.

  • Since the departure of some I have yet to see anyone going around name calling or slaming someones opinion here.

    IMO: Those who need that kind of Retardation can go.

  • @solon16 said:

    you guys don't get it alt all...99% of the guys over there don't want/think BQ is any good...they are just sick of everythread turning into a da vs BQ thread....CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK ASS!!!

    Lol, how many of the posts on this board now are about DA or BQ one maybe two the number has dropped significantly since they left. Not saying they were entirely at fault but I think everyone was to blame for the situation that was going on here.

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Lol, how many of the posts on this board now are about DA or BQ one maybe two the number has dropped significantly since they left. Not saying they were entirely at fault but I think everyone was to blame for the situation that was going on here.

    Actually, I think that is part of the problem we had here. If anyone started a post dissecting the issue on the QB, it turned into a name calling bash thread within seconds. So, the lack of posts about it just means nobody is willing to discuss them. Not saying one person or another is to blame for it...but if you can't even discuss a subject without it flaming out...and it is a MAJOR subject...it stops being fun.

  • @mark-o said:

    The only problem with people who aren't here is that they're somewhere else and this is the place to be.

    There's an old saying we live by in the Flugel household:

    "We're all here because we're not all there."

    - Tom F.

    @flugel said:

    There's an old saying we live by in the Flugel household:

    "We're all here because we're not all there."

    - Tom F.

    That's scary funny Tom because it totally applys here and I can identify with that statement. Guess that's what makes family and friends. We can admit we're not all here and it doesn't bother us. 😳😕

    Heidi

  • It's funny now. Same threads here, same over there. Both sides pissing and moaning about how bad the other board is.

    One thing is for sure, having two "competing" boards will at least keep the mods/admins honest and less likely to be dicks.

    That's fairly important, all the frustration is being generated by the massive suckage of your football team and that's not likely to get any better anytime soon.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • It's funny now. Same threads here, same over there. Both sides pissing and moaning about how bad the other board is.

    One thing is for sure, having two "competing" boards will at least keep the mods/admins honest and less likely to be dicks.

    That's fairly important, all the frustration is being generated by the massive suckage of your football team and that's not likely to get any better anytime soon.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Steeler SChuck said:

    It's funny now. Same threads here, same over there. Both sides pissing and moaning about how bad the other board is.

    One thing is for sure, having two "competing" boards will at least keep the mods/admins honest and less likely to be dicks.

    That's fairly important, all the frustration is being generated by the massive suckage of your football team and that's not likely to get any better anytime soon.

    Regards

    your a funny, dirty,dirty pitts sob. 😒

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    Lol, how many of the posts on this board now are about DA or BQ one maybe two the number has dropped significantly since they left. Not saying they were entirely at fault but I think everyone was to blame for the situation that was going on here.

    Actually, I think that is part of the problem we had here. If anyone started a post dissecting the issue on the QB, it turned into a name calling bash thread within seconds. So, the lack of posts about it just means nobody is willing to discuss them. Not saying one person or another is to blame for it...but if you can't even discuss a subject without it flaming out...and it is a MAJOR subject...it stops being fun.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Actually, I think that is part of the problem we had here. If anyone started a post dissecting the issue on the QB, it turned into a name calling bash thread within seconds. So, the lack of posts about it just means nobody is willing to discuss them. Not saying one person or another is to blame for it...but if you can't even discuss a subject without it flaming out...and it is a MAJOR subject...it stops being fun.

    Discussing DA or BQ is about the same as trying to discuss politics. Everyone has a side that they are on (or at least lean towards) and that's that.

  • @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Actually, I think that is part of the problem we had here. If anyone started a post dissecting the issue on the QB, it turned into a name calling bash thread within seconds. So, the lack of posts about it just means nobody is willing to discuss them. Not saying one person or another is to blame for it...but if you can't even discuss a subject without it flaming out...and it is a MAJOR subject...it stops being fun.

    Discussing DA or BQ is about the same as trying to discuss politics. Everyone has a side that they are on (or at least lean towards) and that's that.

    @kbndawg said:

    Discussing DA or BQ is about the same as trying to discuss politics. Everyone has a side that they are on (or at least lean towards) and that's that.

    And just as important....

  • Ok ...i found out where everyone is called (barking.... hard). checked it out..it's ok. but ..whatever.. there certainly are people over there who are good posters we lost.. but..

  • that is a funny name - browns-revolution. well let us all know when the revolution takes place!

    A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time.

    Where is the turn around? It is supposed to happen in a short period of time.

  • The sequel is never as good as the original film.

    Or board.

    This is the original.

  • I have been looking at both boards...with the limited time I now have due to work, I am posting less than ever before...but I am on BOTH!

    I refuse to get into the he said she said stuff on either board...because there are excellent posters on both sites.

    I still have no idea what actually occurred, but I can tell you that to me a Browns fan is a Browns fan and I will never bash anyone for their personal likes or opinions.

    A lot of people seem to still think this was all about the QB situation...and while I know I said that I don't know what was at the root of the split, I can tell you that the QB situation WAS NOT IT!

    Since the split, NEITHER board is jumping up and down proclaiming EITHER QB....so it tells me that there was some intentional antagonism going on...and no, I have no idea who was behind it or why....but suffice to say that it seems both boards are better off for it at this time.

    I hope to be able to continue to post in both places, as I appreciate everyone's opinions and there is definitely a different 'style' between the two...so...

    Enjoy! And thanks for keeping me around.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    I have been looking at both boards...with the limited time I now have due to work, I am posting less than ever before...but I am on BOTH!

    Yeah, me too. I try to steer clear of the drama and seriously question anyone who has a motive when it comes to leadership over a freaking internet message board, but both places look just fine to me. Look forward to talking shit about our shitty team both here and there. There's no rule in place that you can only post on one and not the other. So feel 'em all out and post wherever you'd like.

    Beanpot

  • I have seen boards split before. Some people take it hard, some don't. Some won't "ever post over there" and some post on both. It is not a cut and dry thing, and lets face it with so many Browns fans in this world, we could fill up 50 boards and still not have enough.