Paranormal Activity
-
I don't think I can give you as insightful view as Steve. But a quick synopsis.
Not bad. Hand held camera, blair witch like (but not all the over the top camera movement), pretty straight forward shooting. Acting is par at best. But to take it at face value; it was entertaining, a great movie for the production cost. Not as scary has all the hype, but still had me on my seat. At some points I was like "yea right". Which I hate to see in a movie. The chick in the movie is pretty hot. So all in all it's worth a DVD rental but not a theatre trip.
C+
Steve let me know when you see this movie, your reviews are pretty much the shit, I'll delete this one.
-
I don't think I can give you as insightful view as Steve. But a quick synopsis.
Not bad. Hand held camera, blair witch like (but not all the over the top camera movement), pretty straight forward shooting. Acting is par at best. But to take it at face value; it was entertaining, a great movie for the production cost. Not as scary has all the hype, but still had me on my seat. At some points I was like "yea right". Which I hate to see in a movie. The chick in the movie is pretty hot. So all in all it's worth a DVD rental but not a theatre trip.
C+
Steve let me know when you see this movie, your reviews are pretty much the shit, I'll delete this one.
I don't think I can give you as insightful view as Steve. But a quick synopsis.
Not bad. Hand held camera, blair witch like (but not all the over the top camera movement), pretty straight forward shooting. Acting is par at best. But to take it at face value; it was entertaining, a great movie for the production cost. Not as scary has all the hype, but still had me on my seat. At some points I was like "yea right". Which I hate to see in a movie. The chick in the movie is pretty hot. So all in all it's worth a DVD rental but not a theatre trip.
C+
Steve let me know when you see this movie, your reviews are pretty much the shit, I'll delete this one.
Wow.
Saw it last week but have yet to write it up.
IMO
Hands down the biggest piece of shit to come down the pike in a decade.
Stunningly bad.
WSS
-
I don't think I can give you as insightful view as Steve. But a quick synopsis.
Not bad. Hand held camera, blair witch like (but not all the over the top camera movement), pretty straight forward shooting. Acting is par at best. But to take it at face value; it was entertaining, a great movie for the production cost. Not as scary has all the hype, but still had me on my seat. At some points I was like "yea right". Which I hate to see in a movie. The chick in the movie is pretty hot. So all in all it's worth a DVD rental but not a theatre trip.
C+
Steve let me know when you see this movie, your reviews are pretty much the shit, I'll delete this one.
Wow.
Saw it last week but have yet to write it up.
IMO
Hands down the biggest piece of shit to come down the pike in a decade.
Stunningly bad.
WSS
Wow.
Saw it last week but have yet to write it up.
IMO
Hands down the biggest piece of shit to come down the pike in a decade.
Stunningly bad.
WSS
Come on Steve give credit were it's due. It was made for $15,000. I know it is bad and overhyped, but for that budget you can't even make a back alley porn. Give it a bit of credit for being the underdog. And you got to admit this at least, it wasn't bad staring at that chicks knockers 1/2 the time.
-
I think the "in" thing now is to say how scared you got while watching it. For me, it was just ok. Might be worth a dollar rental at red box.
-
Wow.
Saw it last week but have yet to write it up.
IMO
Hands down the biggest piece of shit to come down the pike in a decade.
Stunningly bad.
WSS
Come on Steve give credit were it's due. It was made for $15,000. I know it is bad and overhyped, but for that budget you can't even make a back alley porn. Give it a bit of credit for being the underdog. And you got to admit this at least, it wasn't bad staring at that chicks knockers 1/2 the time.
Come on Steve give credit were it's due. It was made for $15,000. I know it is bad and overhyped, but for that budget you can't even make a back alley porn. Give it a bit of credit for being the underdog. And you got to admit this at least, it wasn't bad staring at that chicks knockers 1/2 the time.
Credit?
Turd script
Bad sound
crap camerawork
Not frightening at all
terrible acting
I've seen better in "back alley porn."
So what did the 15 grand pay for?
Remember they aren't in competition with only other low rent productions.
WSS
-
Right, and they didn't even show off enough of the chicks big tits which is what they needed to do. I can't say she was a bad actress, but those boobs needed better exposure.
-
Come on Steve give credit were it's due. It was made for $15,000. I know it is bad and overhyped, but for that budget you can't even make a back alley porn. Give it a bit of credit for being the underdog. And you got to admit this at least, it wasn't bad staring at that chicks knockers 1/2 the time.
Credit?
Turd script
Bad sound
crap camerawork
Not frightening at all
terrible acting
I've seen better in "back alley porn."
So what did the 15 grand pay for?
Remember they aren't in competition with only other low rent productions.
WSS
Remember they aren't in competition with only other low rent productions.
And that is the marketing genius behind it. I saw it free, so I am not complaining. I would be a little ticked if I paid for it. Still better then Paul Blart Mall Cop.
-
Right, and they didn't even show off enough of the chicks big tits which is what they needed to do. I can't say she was a bad actress, but those boobs needed better exposure.
Right, and they didn't even show off enough of the chicks big tits which is what they needed to do. I can't say she was a bad actress, but those boobs needed better exposure.
I concur. Let's see them titties.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login