So, hypothetically speaking
-
You probably wouldnt make it out of the stadium alive. Why would you want to sabbotage our kick off return? especially with cribbs back there. Atleast do it to the other team, then you'll be the hero instead of the goat
-
i really want this to happen. please please please do it. You will make my sunday.
-
Have fun in County.

-
1 do it on monday night football.
2. wear some companies logo.
3. dress as a woman.......
-
You would get mauled on the field by both teams players then you would be taken to the emergency room to make sure nothing was to badly out of shape or broken and then you would be charged and sent to county jail...

And if you managed to actually snatch the ball from cribbs...you would be literally pummeled taken to the emergency room booked into the hospital with broken bones while being arrested at the same time....
-
just stay away from James Harrison!
-
Run in front of Cribbs while he's trying to field a kickoff, catch the kick, then turn it upfield and try to make it to the dawg pound.
A) Do you think I would make it?
What would the penalty be?Ok, since I work security at the games I think this would be a great idea, because it gives me a great chance to show off my awesome tackling skills. I really think you should try it.

Dawgfanforever88 said:
Ok, since I work security at the games I think this would be a great idea, because it gives me a great chance to show off my awesome tackling skills. I really think you should try it.
Are you one of the guys in blue?
-
On the bright side, you would earn immediate and imperishable recognition in the annals of Cleveland Browns and NFL history.
Might just be worth it. We all want to leave a legacy...
-
I don't know if you'd make it, but it would definitely be more entertaining than watching the Browns offense.
-
Hypothetically speaking, how long would the person doing this have to spend in jail. And would this person need to be bailed out before they could leave? If so, how much would said bail cost?
-
Hypothetically speaking, how long would the person doing this have to spend in jail. And would this person need to be bailed out before they could leave? If so, how much would said bail cost?
Hypothetically speaking, how long would the person doing this have to spend in jail. And would this person need to be bailed out before they could leave? If so, how much would said bail cost?
1. Probably not long enough.
2. Yes, most cities require people to pay bail before leaving jail, unless they're going straight to the courthouse.
3. No idea.
4. Fans who run onto the field are Retards, and as much little use as I have for James Harrison, my only regret when he tackled the guy at CBS was that he didn't cleat him when he had him on the ground.
Dennis
-
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Ok, since I work security at the games I think this would be a great idea, because it gives me a great chance to show off my awesome tackling skills. I really think you should try it.
Are you one of the guys in blue?
Are you one of the guys in blue?
yep
-
It's important I know how much bail is before Monday.
-
It would depend on a lot of things, but all tolled it would probably cost you 3-4K and 4-5 weekends community service.....that is assuming you don't have any prior transgressions in the last 10 years...if so, add 1.5k to the fine and about double to the service time.
-
It would depend on a lot of things, but all tolled it would probably cost you 3-4K and 4-5 weekends community service.....that is assuming you don't have any prior transgressions in the last 10 years...if so, add 1.5k to the fine and about double to the service time.
-
u will get a lot of publicity ... advertisement deals, movies, cameos in desperate housewives ... u will even get to meet the President. I say do it !

-
Lerner wouldn't prosecute, he's used to that kind of behaviour at his futbol games.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login