Skip to content

Why didn't we go for 2?

The Browns Board
5 3 804
  • I'm still wondering if anyone has a good reason why we would not go for the 2 point conversion when the Detroit offense had been running up and down the field. At least we would have had a chance in OT.

  • I'm still wondering if anyone has a good reason why we would not go for the 2 point conversion when the Detroit offense had been running up and down the field. At least we would have had a chance in OT.

    @spisatus said:

    I'm still wondering if anyone has a good reason why we would not go for the 2 point conversion when the Detroit offense had been running up and down the field. At least we would have had a chance in OT.

    we did and converted it

  • @spisatus said:

    I'm still wondering if anyone has a good reason why we would not go for the 2 point conversion when the Detroit offense had been running up and down the field. At least we would have had a chance in OT.

    we did and converted it

    nmills said:

    we did and converted it

    LOL....don't be so blunt the next time 😉

  • nmills said:

    we did and converted it

    LOL....don't be so blunt the next time 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    LOL....don't be so blunt the next time 😉

    LOL, sorry didnt mean to sound like an ass.

  • Actually I deserved MUCH worse than that! I'm out of country and listening to the game via radio and the signal was going in and out. But I will take my 50 lashes for not keep up with the math. LOL