Skip to content

Consensus Top 6 picks updated

The Browns Board
8 7 985
  • http://dcprosportsreport.com/files/mockdraftdatabase/nfl.html

    Jimmy Clausen remains the top projected pick leader for the second straight week. But that is it. The rest of the Top 6 have changed.

  • I don't think we are going to be adding another Notre Dame QB. As I have said, we need help up the middle. Draft Ndamakong Suh, DT or Eric Berry Safety.

  • If Oakland had waited a year they probably could have had Suh instead of a great player like Seymour going downhill. And that might be exactly what BB was thinking. When the pats have been most successful their d line has been able to put pressure on. Suh is that guy. I hope we pick ahead of new england. Brady, please prove to everyone that you can be a good QB in the next six weeks.

  • I don't think we are going to be adding another Notre Dame QB. As I have said, we need help up the middle. Draft Ndamakong Suh, DT or Eric Berry Safety.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think we are going to be adding another Notre Dame QB. As I have said, we need help up the middle. Draft Ndamakong Suh, DT or Eric Berry Safety.

    I totally agree, I want us to take either of them with our first pick. I also do not think any QB in this draft class is worth where we will be picking.

  • If Oakland had waited a year they probably could have had Suh instead of a great player like Seymour going downhill. And that might be exactly what BB was thinking. When the pats have been most successful their d line has been able to put pressure on. Suh is that guy. I hope we pick ahead of new england. Brady, please prove to everyone that you can be a good QB in the next six weeks.

    @dawgtracker said:

    If Oakland had waited a year they probably could have had Suh instead of a great player like Seymour going downhill. And that might be exactly what BB was thinking. When the pats have been most successful their d line has been able to put pressure on. Suh is that guy. I hope we pick ahead of new england. Brady, please prove to everyone that you can be a good QB in the next six weeks.

    Berry will not get picked with the #1 overall- Suh is another story.

    Regarding the Pats- Dem Saints showed Father Time is catching up to them. Prediction? One and done in the playoffs.

  • I agree Suh or berry is likely. I don't think it is a lock that we have the first pick. I don't know if I would mind if they took Russell Okung. Him and Thomas on the ends with Mack at Center would Shore up Line for years to come. I think I would use the rest of the picks I have on D after that

  • Well let us hope we're bad enough to have the first pick and some sucker with more spare picks than brains is in love with Clausen.

    WSS

  • Well let us hope we're bad enough to have the first pick and some sucker with more spare picks than brains is in love with Clausen.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well let us hope we're bad enough to have the first pick and some sucker with more spare picks than brains is in love with Clausen.

    WSS

    OK, but I wouldn't want to go too far down. If the Browns have the #1 overall, go ahead and pick King Kong Suh. If they have #2 or #3 go for Berry. The team needs a defensive playmaker as much as it needs an offensive one.