Tomlin: Some Steelers about to lose jobs
-
I think the Browns are going to win. Because they're a team, not a glorified, referree-favored, cheapshotting
bunch of sissy girly-men like the stoolers are.
And Ben Rothlicksboogers won't have Polly Moo-moo to bail him out this week.
I wonder who shows Ben where the stadium is every home game....
**************************************************************
Well, the Browns certainly won. And they did kick steeler butt, especially Bigfoot Gay Rothlicksboogers.
And say, I have to apologize to the refs for the most part - they didn't give pass interference calls to Whines Hard or
any other steeler receiver when they run into the defender and cry "foul", then if they get the penalty,
they go to the sidelines and ROF,L ...
And, the squeelers didn't take out Quinn's knee, but one of them tried to break Cribb's back on a very late hit. Cribbs had been
tackled, was flat on the ground, the defender still holding his legs I think, and sure enough, a vicious shoulder to Cribbs' back.
but, wow, no call.
But, the defense ruled the day. Eight sacks on Bigfoot Ben !!!
And the squeelers never led. Nope.
I guess Ben has trouble reading defenses, holding the ball too long.. or something.
Nah, he's just stupid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login