Skip to content

Survey Monday Ho Ho Ho

The Browns Board
24 12 2.0k
  • Joker BoyJ Joker Boy wrote on last edited by Joker Boy
    #4

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    patriots

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    the christmas story

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    frosty the snow man

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    a good gm to the browns

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    year 'round football! these 8-9 month breaks are bs

  • Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    The Cowboys and Eagles.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    Miracle on 34th Street.

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    O Come Emmanuel.

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Suh.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A hot sisteen year lod Japanese girl.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    The Cowboys and Eagles.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    Miracle on 34th Street.

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    O Come Emmanuel.

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Suh.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A hot sisteen year lod Japanese girl.

    WSS

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @westside-steve said:

    A hot sisteen year lod Japanese girl.

    WSS

    yeah, sisteen year lod girls are so much hotter than sixteen year old girls. 😉

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #7

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    New England.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    "A Smoky Mountain Christmas"

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    "Christmas in Your Arms" by Alabama, their second Christmas album

    This Christmas album is excellent, and this particular song is really my favorite.

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Suh or Berry

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    [5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

    Hmm, I am going FROM here to Texas, but I am flying. No ice storms please.

  • @westside-steve said:

    A hot sisteen year lod Japanese girl.

    WSS

    yeah, sisteen year lod girls are so much hotter than sixteen year old girls. 😉

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    yeah, sisteen year lod girls are so much hotter than sixteen year old girls. 😉

    Perhaps we should ask if he would settle for an 18 year old Korean?

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #10

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Colts

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I don't know.

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    Carol of the bells

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    the browns getting the # 1 pick

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    Josh cribbs jersey.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    [5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

    Hmm, I am going FROM here to Texas, but I am flying. No ice storms please.

    ****************************************************************

    We're just S. of Akron, you aren't far away. They can de-ice airplane wings...

    tires on my Wife's suv, not so much. We've flown into Dallas, and got stranded in

    Atlanta one time for 3 hrs after our connecting flight home was cancelled...

    I hope we don't get snowed in on the highway someplace in the boondocks of Arkansas or somewhere,

    I'm takin bottled water, food and sleeping bags just in case.

    Maybe on the way down, maybe I might hijack us and "accidently" drive into Nashville for a half hour to see if I see any country music stars...@@

  • [5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

    Hmm, I am going FROM here to Texas, but I am flying. No ice storms please.

    ****************************************************************

    We're just S. of Akron, you aren't far away. They can de-ice airplane wings...

    tires on my Wife's suv, not so much. We've flown into Dallas, and got stranded in

    Atlanta one time for 3 hrs after our connecting flight home was cancelled...

    I hope we don't get snowed in on the highway someplace in the boondocks of Arkansas or somewhere,

    I'm takin bottled water, food and sleeping bags just in case.

    Maybe on the way down, maybe I might hijack us and "accidently" drive into Nashville for a half hour to see if I see any country music stars...@@

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @calfoxwc said:

    [5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

    Hmm, I am going FROM here to Texas, but I am flying. No ice storms please.

    ****************************************************************

    We're just S. of Akron, you aren't far away. They can de-ice airplane wings...

    tires on my Wife's suv, not so much. We've flown into Dallas, and got stranded in

    Atlanta one time for 3 hrs after our connecting flight home was cancelled...

    I hope we don't get snowed in on the highway someplace in the boondocks of Arkansas or somewhere,

    I'm takin bottled water, food and sleeping bags just in case.

    Maybe on the way down, maybe I might hijack us and "accidently" drive into Nashville for a half hour to see if I see any country music stars...@@

    Only if you can see this guy would it be worth it, and since you can't see him, you may as well take the advice he gives in this song while you are there:

  • Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    DumAssWhiteGuyD DumAssWhiteGuy wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    1. Dallas. The Dallas drama and December losses never end. 2nd biggest team of bandwagoneers everywhere behind the Steelers.

    2. Die Hard.

    3. Father Christmas by The Kinks, not really a carol but the first Christmas song that popped into my head.

    4. The Browns have a lot of needs and I don't want Santa to think I'm greedy so I'll just say a game changing RB. We haven't had one in Cleveland in so long we don't remember how important it is.

    5. I would like a job!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #14

    ROF,L ! Gip -

    I've often teased my Wife by calling her "Honeybaby".. and she has oft said "I love you too, but nobody

    calls their spouse "honeybaby"... where on earth did you get that?"

    NOW I know where I got it ! LOL

    But that was before my time I think... when I was a little kid, I couldn't understand why my older cousin Shirley

    LOVED Elvis Presley.

  • Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Pats and Cowboys

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    A Christmas Story

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bruce Arians mysteriously vanishes

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    Some rope, duck tape, heavy duty trashbags and a machete 😁

  • Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    Here are this weeks survey questions:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver & NY Jets in AFC, NY Giants in NFC

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    The Little Drummer Boy

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Good fortune for the Cleveland Browns for the next 20 seasons, we're overdue.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    That cool Browns Elf shirt (long sleeve one) from the Browns store on this web site!!

  • ROF,L ! Gip -

    I've often teased my Wife by calling her "Honeybaby".. and she has oft said "I love you too, but nobody

    calls their spouse "honeybaby"... where on earth did you get that?"

    NOW I know where I got it ! LOL

    But that was before my time I think... when I was a little kid, I couldn't understand why my older cousin Shirley

    LOVED Elvis Presley.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @calfoxwc said:

    ROF,L ! Gip -

    I've often teased my Wife by calling her "Honeybaby".. and she has oft said "I love you too, but nobody

    calls their spouse "honeybaby"... where on earth did you get that?"

    NOW I know where I got it ! LOL

    But that was before my time I think... when I was a little kid, I couldn't understand why my older cousin Shirley

    LOVED Elvis Presley.

    So, are you telling me you are a country music fan, but you don't know Hank Williams? I suppose you are going to say you don't know Johnny Cash or Patsy Cline? Those are the ONLY country stars worth knowing about. Perhaps you should be shot at dawn.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #18

    No, you goofball, of course I know Hank Williams' music...

    it was just before my time a bit. I'm a whole lot more Charlie Pride,

    Hank Williams JR.,

    I just didn't remember "Honeybaby" in that song.

  • No, you goofball, of course I know Hank Williams' music...

    it was just before my time a bit. I'm a whole lot more Charlie Pride,

    Hank Williams JR.,

    I just didn't remember "Honeybaby" in that song.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @calfoxwc said:

    No, you goofball, of course I know Hank Williams' music...

    it was just before my time a bit. I'm a whole lot more Charlie Pride,

    Hank Williams JR.,

    I just didn't remember "Honeybaby" in that song.

    OK, well, bottom line is that if you do get to Nashville, you should take your honeybaby and go honkytonking around that town. I was there this past summer for a convention and did a little bit of it, except my honeybaby wasn't on the trip with me, so I had to go with some of my fellow conventioneers.

    (besides, my wife wouldn't listen to 2 seconds of that music....and I am only good for about a half hour to 45 minutes before I would have to switch to some rock n' roll.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #20

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

    rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    I could use:

    • Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
    • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
    • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties
  • 1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

    rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    I could use:

    • Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
    • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
    • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @atenears said:

    1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

    Denver.

    2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

    I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

    rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

    3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

    'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

    4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

    Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

    5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

    What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

    I could use:

    • Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
    • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
    • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
    • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties

    OK Well, FreakOSteel will be buying you the Adobe. Silverback will get you the snowblower. Zombo will get you the Golf Cart. Hoorta will supply the Tiki Bar. Roach will get you the Tent. Westside Steve will provide the entertainment, and me? I'll show up and drink your beer.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #22

    What's a snowblower?

  • What's a snowblower?

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mark-o said:

    What's a snowblower?

    There are various kinds ...

    SnowblowerDeluxe.jpg

    snowblower.jpg