Skip to content

Browns put in claim for Mark Bradley

The Browns Board
7 6 915
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    We put in a claim for the ex-Chief Mark Bradley. You know, the receiver whose Kansas City career we basically ended last week. We were beat out by the Bucs, however. This tells me two things:

    1). We're looking to improve our WR corps. I think Mangini and Co. finally realized that MoMass, Robo, Stuckey, Furrey and Cribbs aren't cutting it.

    2). We're desperate as hell. Mark Bradley was a middle of the road WR at best. He's got 92 catches for 1,283 yards and 9 touchdowns since coming into the NFL in 2005. He's hardly what you would call an impact WR.

    I think this draft/offseason is going to be WR heavy, as much as I hate to admit it.

  • P peterbell wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You never know..maybe some scout on the Browns had the hots for him..I like the fact Mangini and Co are working continuously to find more depth and not sitting on their hands and playing it out..

  • You never know..maybe some scout on the Browns had the hots for him..I like the fact Mangini and Co are working continuously to find more depth and not sitting on their hands and playing it out..

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @peterbell said:

    You never know..maybe some scout on the Browns had the hots for him..I like the fact Mangini and Co are working continuously to find more depth and not sitting on their hands and playing it out..

    That is true. They're still looking at this season, instead of chalking it up to failure and moving on. I do like that.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I don't know Tim....it could be we just seek better players no matter where they fall.

    If you can pluck someone from the wire, do it.

    When you aren't that good, it isn't that hard to find a player worse than the one you just signed.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #5

    The team has to keep looking for someone hoping to get a target for DA that can spark the offense and make manweeni look like a genie...we arent going to run over the raiders like we did the chiefs...😉

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #6

    bradley made a nice catch there at the end to tie it.

    consistency could've helped.

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Tampa Bay Mark Bradley WR Acquired From Waivers