Skip to content

Indians sign 2B Mark Grudzielanek

The Tribe Board
5 2 1.2k
  • Yea the dude is old, but having some leadership could help the youngsters. I can see this guy coaching at some point.

    LINK

  • Old and broken. You could definitely do worse though....I'm fine with all the minor league contracts for some bench competition. If Grudz stays healthy he could be a solid utility guy...like a dirt cheap Jamey Carroll.

  • Old and broken. You could definitely do worse though....I'm fine with all the minor league contracts for some bench competition. If Grudz stays healthy he could be a solid utility guy...like a dirt cheap Jamey Carroll.

    @cimo. said:

    Old and broken. You could definitely do worse though....I'm fine with all the minor league contracts for some bench competition. If Grudz stays healthy he could be a solid utility guy...like a dirt cheap Jamey Carroll.

    I think he will fill in more as a mentor you know. He did win the Golden Glove 3 years ago. I know he is old and broken, but a nice cheap addition that could help.

  • Zombo said:

    This is huge.

    Zombo

    Alright smart ass.

  • @cimo. said:

    Old and broken. You could definitely do worse though....I'm fine with all the minor league contracts for some bench competition. If Grudz stays healthy he could be a solid utility guy...like a dirt cheap Jamey Carroll.

    I think he will fill in more as a mentor you know. He did win the Golden Glove 3 years ago. I know he is old and broken, but a nice cheap addition that could help.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I think he will fill in more as a mentor you know. He did win the Golden Glove 3 years ago. I know he is old and broken, but a nice cheap addition that could help.

    Could be, but I wonder how much mentoring he can do to Asdrubal and Luis V...given the language/culture barrier.