I just came across this Browns site yesterday. Is anyone else familiar with it. It’s written by a guy called Scott Petrak. I remember seeing his name around and thinking he was a good writer.
Wondering if there’s a pay wall?
Thanks for your time.

I just came across this Browns site yesterday. Is anyone else familiar with it. It’s written by a guy called Scott Petrak. I remember seeing his name around and thinking he was a good writer.
Wondering if there’s a pay wall?
Thanks for your time.

I really enjoy reading this guy on Cleveland.com. He doesn’t editorialize. He doesn’t have an agenda. He’s just a smart football man.
Anybody know anything about him? Seems like a stringer. I want to read more of him, less of Ashley Bastock.
If this doesn’t make you pull for the kid nothing else will.
Prior to the draft, Concepcion wrote a letter to all 32 NFL GMs that was published on The Players’ Tribune. The piece described his lifelong challenge with stuttering, and how it doesn’t define him. In the letter he also made a promise to whatever team that drafted him.
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/kc-concepcion-nfl-draft-ncaa-football-texas-a-m
They're no different than all of the Dallas Cowboy fans that were certain Steve Walsh was their franchise QB when rookie QB (and future HOF QB) Troy Aikman was their version of a bum and a horrible draft pick. My how different QB evaluations became when he had 2 very good OTs protecting the edges as well as a terrific interior OLine. They ended up winning 3 Super Bowl Championships with the QB much of their fanbase was in a hurry to bury during his rookie year. We have NO IDEA what we have in Shedeur until unreasonable surroundings are upgraded with far more talent (ie; adding 2 WRs that can get open and catch the ball & 2
Nice post. I’d add to it the folks who bad mouthed Peyton Manning after an interception filled rookie year.
I’d like to see more of Shadeur with an offensive line that gives him some time and a top tier receiver. In fact, I take both with our two #1’s.
Anybody heard anything about how JOK’s rehab is going?
The combination of he and Schwesinger would put the fear of God into opposing offenses.
Wishing all of you and your families peace, joy and holiday blessings.
What’s the story with Zak Zinter? Coming out of Michigan I thought he was a steal.
Ouch! Don't feel too bad though Bob. The Sunday Ticket ain't cheap either. At least you can watch all their games on your local TV network in the comforts of your own man cave. Here's my email version of the bill for the Ticket this year - just in case anyone wonders why I don't want to do worse than 3-14 just so we can draft another QB that might not pan out:
And it’s not like Direct TV where you can threaten to cancel your subscription and they cut it down by half.
Can’t use that ploy with Google.
I’m glad it’s not the Steelers.
“I gotta say, I’m impressed.”
Time to rewatch this.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/45011729/ravens-make-tough-decision-release-kicker-justin-tucker
Haslam has gotta be laughing his ass off.
The question now is do we pick him up to replace Hopkins?
@dutch-oven Yeah, I can’t get that image of decapitated animals out of my mind. Thanks for letting me know I’m not the only one.
Not at all Al - Mike Green the type of player that will fall to the Ravens. In just 13 games he had 17 sacks and 22.5 tackles for a loss last year (1 of those sacks was against Ohio State). Did you see Ozzie was still in their draft room last night looking all professional in his blue and white checkered shirt 4-5 years after the alleged retirement. You can tell he's still helping his replacement big-time.
@flugel Nice call bro. You should have a seat in the front office.
What is the story with Mike Green? Is he too big a reach?
This is potentially the best news of draft week. Now all we need is to resign Chubb.
1) Ashton Jeanty,RB, The Browns shock the world with this pick
2)Josh Conerly, LT, o line is getting old and wills sucks
3)Oluwafemi Oladejo EDGE, not only will he team up nicely with Garrett he will give t.v guy fits with his name
3)Jaylen Reed, S, Steal of the draft
4) Skattebo RB. we need to add to the rb room, what we have now is garbage, and he will wear #34
TRADE we give up 2 6th round picks and a 7th to move up and get....
QB Will Howard from The Ohio State University
last pick we add to the o line
Hollin Pierce T Rutgers
udfa's find the best TE available
I LOVE Jeanty with our #1. It’s so obvious I simply never considered it.
Nice mock. Definitely shocked me!
After 64 years as a diehard Browns fan, if we sign Aaron Rodgers it’s the last straw.
This one would break my heart. Right up there with Bill cutting Bernie
Assuming Myles were to go as well, my loyalty could be severely tested.
Meanwhile, lurking on the Ravens board, there’s a full scale insurrection calling for Harbaugh’s head. Cracks me the fuck up.